• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic A Lonely Post-Apocalypse - 1x1 recruitment post [Sci-fi]

--Skye--

Maclunkey#8265
I'm making this post for a plot I just finished today - my biggest (or at least longest) one yet! I'd post it here, but I think I'd either be breaking a rule or I think it'd be in the wrong place.. Anyway! It's a 1x1 RP inspired by indie games, where I play my alien oc named J'ory who wanders around a desolate planet, and you play..erm..a non-character that makes things happen in the world if that makes sense. If it helps, something like an RNG and I could swear it's an RP genre... Of course, I also planned for my partner to play as an actual character, so I wouldn't just be playing everyone. Namely, a little robot friend my character makes sometime in the RP and the main antagonist.

That's all I had to describe the RP ('cos I can't summarize things..), so guess now I'll say that I'm semi-literate and I would say fairly active. I would say that I wanted this to be a long-term RP, but seeing how this is the only RP I've wanted to do that has an ending...I'm not sure if that's accurate :L

Anyway, if you're interested, PM me! We can go over anything else we need to go over then.
See ya later ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back