• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

A Little Unusual D&D 5E Campagin

StoneWolf18

Within the Depths of a Dream
Welcome!Glad to see that you decided to stop on in! Name's Stone and as the title states, I am trying to grow a small little tabletop group.

Now... this is going to be a bit odd in that I'm deciding to DM with a few sessions of experience which shouldn't be a BAD thing seeing as google is a wonderful tool.

But, that isn't the unusual part.

Me and a friend ichorus ichorus have been screaming about a thing we have been wanting to try for literal ages. Where the DM makes all the characters and we start with the players knowing literally nothing about who they are. Yeah, that's a tall order to ask of people but, hey, I DON'T WANT TO START IN A DAMN TAVERN OKAY. That and it adds a nice complexity to spice things up a bit.

The only thing that would be highly required besides the basics would be willingness to play along. If you're interested in trying something like this, that's great! But I don't want people who would break the mood. Meaning, don't ask another player what you look like or the whole party just might conveniently go blind. Do you wanna be that guy? No? Didn't think so.

We ask that you have discord and possibly roll20 access as well!

If interested please post below with this little form:

Experience: (1 being none at all with 3 being a veteran)
Time zone: (Be specific please, I'm in CST)
Availability: (Self explanatory)
Other: (For any other comments or questions you might have)

Sorry if this was a bit all over the place, I'm just rather excited about all this. x3

Note: We are already a few sessions in and are looking for more players! That and please be aware that this will be conducted over voice and not in a thread with text so a working mic is required.

Experience: 1
Time zone: EST
Availability:usually anytime after 2pm est so about noon your time till about 8ish your time.
Other: I'm so fucking in. I've always thought that this would be interesting to do. and I saw a post about Dnd where they did this. The whole post was not only funny, but amazing put together. I could only imagine if this turned into an actual campaign.

Experience: 2.5. Played a lot of 5e, ran a few games. Not a master, but I know my stuff.
Time Zone: Central time
Availability: Any time post 6:30, except on wednesday.
Other: Would be willing to GM.

Aw sweet! I been wanting to try D&D like many of the ppl here!

Experience: 1
Time: Pacific Time.
Availability: Sundays, Mondays, and Thursday are safe bets for me.
Others: I have Discord and also a 7 dice set. I don't have experience with D&D but Ive been listening to the Adventure Zone and listen to Matthew Colville and other D&D related videos on Youtube. I don't have a Player's Handbook, but I can always borrow it from the library if we need it, hahahah.

Experience: 1.1
Time: Central Time
Availability: Saturday, Sunday
Others: I have Discord and roll 20. Played one session so far over the two sites with a couple of friends of mind and ended up on fire while hulahooping in front of a crowd. So yeah, I'm in for this.

Experience: 1.1
Time: Central Time
Availability: Saturday, Sunday
Others: I have Discord and roll 20. Played one session so far over the two sites with a couple of friends of mind and ended up on fire while hulahooping in front of a crowd. So yeah, I'm in for this.
I'm sorry but we play on Fridays at 9 PM CST >_<

Experience: 2.5
Availability: Late Friday
Other: I've been playing for about 6 years, since 4e, and I have games I play consistently on Saturday in a game store, and Tuesdays on roll20. I have access to most books you might need, and am willing to play most anything! The only part you may not like is that I'm 13.

Experience: 2.5
Availability: Late Friday
Other: I've been playing for about 6 years, since 4e, and I have games I play consistently on Saturday in a game store, and Tuesdays on roll20. I have access to most books you might need, and am willing to play most anything! The only part you may not like is that I'm 13.
Hm, is the time frame mentioned above free for you? That and we have access to all the books so no worries.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back