• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern A Little Surprise! (Closed)

revalia

#𝖊𝖋𝖋𝖊𝖉
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

Muse A is annoyed when someone rings their doorbell late at night. When they answer the door, they’re even more annoyed to come face-to-face with their ex, Muse B. MuseB, typically smug and rude, looks panicked and makes a plea for Muse A’s help. Bitter about the sour ending of their relationship by Muse B’s fault, Muse A is poised to slam the door shut in Muse B’s face. Just before they can, a pint-sized kid peers out from behind Muse B’s legs and asks to use the bathroom. Muse A may loathe Muse B, but they aren’t heartless, so they let the child in and begrudgingly also Muse B. While the child is in the bathroom, Muse A demands an explanation from their ex. Muse B breaks down and explains that the child is theirs but they only recently found out. The kid was left at their door by their other parent and they’re freaking out because they have no idea how to raise the child, especially not alone. Muse B came to Muse A for help because they have no one else to turn to. Muse A is sympathetic, mainly for the child, and only because of this does Muse A agree to help.
Disclaimer: Plot taken from Plotsforall 2.0

tumblr_o4o77sVwHr1ttdrv5o1_500.jpg

Ryan The Insane Ryan The Insane - feel free to post your starter underneath!

6de35d7f-15eb-4c09-984f-f471f4e9399c.jpg

upload_2017-3-21_11-19-39-png.290019
Simple Man
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
I am Kriton and this is my truck.

• The day had been good to him, school had gone, well, and he was pretty sure he aced his math test. As the school day was coming to an end, he could be found in the school's auto shop program, rebuilding an engine. Out of all the classes he was taking this one had to be his favorite. Why? Because he always loved working on cars. It was something he had been doing since he was a child. His grandfather was a mechanic and would teach Kriton whenever he would come over. Kriton fell in love with cars, and working on them.

The sound of the ratchet could be heard. Clicking as he turned it, tightening down a head bolt. He was a perfectionist when it came to building engines, everything had to be just so. Well it had to be, he often see others in the group goof off and blow up an engine they had been working on for weeks. Because of his training with his grandfather, rebuilding an engine wasn't all that hard. On the weekends he would help his grandfather tear them apart, but not just the engine, the entire car would be stripped down and rebuilt. Why? For fun.

Sound of the final bell rang through the air, the school day was over. Running his forearm over his brow, he removed the sweat that had been bothering him. Setting his tools off to the side, he looked over at the clock. Sure he had permission to stay late and finish his work, but their was a party tonight, and he was lucky enough to get an invite. His plus one was his girl. Kriton had a thing for the rebels, and his girl was one of them.

Putting away his project, and tools, he made his way to his truck. Which was parked close to the shop. In fact the engine he had been working on, was a spare he picked up for his truck. Kriton learned from his grandfather to always have a spare of something important. That's why after he finished the engine, he would find a transmission for his truck and rebuild that as well. Running his fingers threw his hair, he looked down at his watch, and waiting for his lady to meet him.

Last edited:

Arielle Chloe Scarlett

2bfda9453c2014dca6e437e557f7ee2a.gif

Knowing Arielle, she was never quite fond of scholastic years. Heck... not even the nagging of her parents that came with it. Then again no one liked their parents whining on and on about going to school every morning. That being said, this morning was one of those mornings where her mother seemed to have slept on the wrong side of the bed. Leading on quite the temper on Ariel. She was quite easily triggered so her mom yelling at 6:00 a.m. together with the annoying buzzing of the alarm clock was not something anyone would want to wake up too. So she did.

"Arielle Chloe Scarlett! You wake up and get your ass to school this instant! Or you can kiss your sketchpads and ink good bye. You hear me?"

Placing the pillow on her head she groaned and simply kept sleeping. She kept it up almost all day. It was not a wise choice from her side as the minute she opened her eyes and slipped her way out of her comfortable yet hard to leave bed she noticed something. It seemed that her mom had already eradicated her desk as her sketchpads and supplies seemed to have vanished. Poof.

Letting out a loud groan she shifted out of bed and went to her desk, not one sketchpad left. "Why don't you ground me by taking my electronics like a normal bloody mother?" she grumbled to herself before heading to her wardrobe and literally grabbed the first thing that came into her hands, a nice baggy outfit to sate her through the rather chilly weather.

Why didn't she get for school but going out now was something she didn't quite grasp. Oh yeah, she had to meet up with her recently starting boyfriend. She surprised herself that the dating period with Kriton was working out. Knowing herself Ariel was more for flings rather than serious dating. Serious dating... HA, she was only 16 she was all about the fun. With that she grasped her backpack which usually contained her sketchbook but not this time, and headed out of her home in a rather off mood.

Knowing Kriton, by now he would be out of class... like she should be anyways so she made her way out towards the shop he typically parked his ride. Unlike her, he could actually drive. Arielle was a rather untalented when it came to that area. She was more of a motorbike kind of girl rather than cars or trucks. Nonetheless she spotted the familiar figure looking towards his watch which cause her to turn on her smart phone to see the time. She was maybe a tad late.

Slipping her hand into the pocket of her jeans jacket, she took out a scrunched packet of cigarettes. Opening she wrinkled her nose noticing only two cigarettes, she was almost out. Her pocket money had always been spent on cigarette and even that was running low. Slipping one from the box she slipped the box back in it pocket and lit it up, she was rather nerved. Placing the tube of chemicals between her red lips she inhaled and removed it to exhale. Looking at the puff of smoke, floating away.

Approaching her boyfriend, the female tried putting on a smile from her morning encounter with her mother and slowly slipped to his proximity. Placing a soft kiss on his cheek, she marked it lightly with her red lipstick. "Sorry I'm late... again." she muttered before taking a step back. Her usual scent smelt of leather and musk even a hint of citrus, however it also had the smell of cigarette from her rather unpleasant habit of chain smoking.

Luanna-Perez.jpg

Simple Man

• Time ticked by as he waited for Arielle to show up. It seemed she was always late. He started to think maybe he should start planning ahead for that. Call it the A factor. He almost laughed at the thought, but not before he caught the feeling of a kiss on his cheek, and then the smell engulfed him. It wasn't a bad smell, and it was something he was use to. Everyone in his family seemed to smoke, and he did from time to time when he was stressing out. A small smile curved his lips as he heard her speak. To say he was a hopeless romantic would be true. Cheesy? Yes, but he was a sweet guy, and that was well known.
    "It's okay doll." Saying as he looked over to her. Kissing her cheek back, he soon wrapped his arms around her, and gave her a hug. It would be the perfect shot to anyone to take, and probably get someone an A in photography class. Letting her go he looked down at her smiling. His day was getting better by the second. Glad to finally be with her, he reached over and opened the door to his truck.
    Opening a door for a woman was a sign of respect his father taught him when he was young. It was funny, at a young age, he would often race to the door to open it for his mother. Smiling he waited for her to climb in. Once in, he followed after her and shut the door. Pulling his keys out of his pocket, he slid a key into the ignition. Flipping a hidden switch, he turned the key.
    In that moment, the engine fired, and the truck roared to life. Yeah his exhaust system wasn't exactly legal, but then again he didn't care. Just as long as he didn't step on the gas near a cop, he figured he would be fine. Shifting into gear, he truck began rolling forward. They still had four hours before the party started, so now it was all about killing time. Looking over to her, he popped a question. "Would you like anything to eat? Or more smokes?" Knowing full well she was a chain smoker, and probably in need of a pack.
    Kriton didn't know if this relationship was going to last, he knew her tract record, but he held hope this would be different. He didn't like to dwell on the future on them, he didn't really like the math, but he held hope dear to his heart. Living in the moment, he drove out of the parking lot and onto Garth road. Turning left, he headed to main street.

Last edited:

Arielle Chloe Scarlett

As he slipped his arms around her she seemed to always feel secure, she was careful where to place the lit cigarette, careful not to burn him. Her own lips formed a dimple smile as his lips did the same action. "Doll?" she inquired with a chuckle at the brown haired male's remark, "That's a first to hear." Shaking her head placed the cigarette between her lips and slipped in the passenger seat that he opened the door to, nodding him to thank him.

As he closed the door and settled in the driver's seat she rolled down the window to proceed smoking the last of her cigarette, savoring the taste quite well. Resting her elbow on the truck window she tipped her cigarette to relief it from the ashes in the street before the truck started. She was marveled by the fact that he didn't go over with her tardiness. She always came late. She would say that she was fashionably late but neither he nor anyone would believe such a thing. She wasn't that type of girl.

At the thought and mention of food the female nodded approvingly,
"Hell yes... there is a diner not far from the venue of our party tonight. Maybe we can grab a bite and chill in the car hmm?" she winked, as she said the word bite the female had shifted closer, seductively doing a biting nose near his ear before shifting back in her site to take another puff, this time releasing it from her nostrils. It was if it was a cartoon bull that was angered ready to charge.

She pretty much didn't like company. At all. But Kriton was the only person she actually didn't mind to be with alone. He was fun despite having a positive and goody-two-shoes attitude on the inside. A gentleman or so to speak. She didn't quite enjoy playing by the rules. She hated just the thought of it. That always resulted in the minor getting the things she so loved to be taken from her.

She had a rebellious nature ever since she was young, it was all due to the time she spent locked up in foster care to the time she ran away. She threw the cigarette out the window and rolled it up, placing her head against the seat, looking at him, "I don't get it... why did you pick me? Of all the girls running around campus, practically drooling."

Luanna-Perez.jpg

Simple Man
  • As he cruised down the road, he had his window down, to enjoy the fresh air. It was a nice contrast to the smoke coming from the other side. Not that he was complaining. Upon hearing her answer about getting food, he knew the spot she was speaking of. Although she did say one thing that bugged him. "It's a truck, not a car." He did take it kinda personally, considering this was something he built from the ground up with his grandfather. At first he thought it was for his grandpa, nope, it was for him. A birthday present, which was a dream come true to be honest.
  • Hearing the noise of her biting close to his ear, that was surely enough to get the motor within his pants going. Not all the way, but it was warming up. With a clear road before him he looked over to her, and gave her a small wink. As he continued driving, he watched as the bird flew through the sky and land in near by trees. That was when he heard her pose a question to him.
  • A small smile played on his lips, and he had to admit, he was curious when she was going to ask him this. "It's simple really." Pausing for dramatic effect. Knowing damn well what he was doing. Sure he may be labeled as a good guy, but he had been with many women before. Not saying he is a man whore, but he got around somewhat.
  • "You're not like the rest Ari, you're not one to drool or chase... You don't have the want or the need to go and impress me, or sleep with me on the first day like Sally Thomson did." He snickered at the last bit. Sighing he continued. "I've known you for awhile, and been watching you. Also, I kinda have a thing for rebels." A light blush played on his cheeks as he admitted that little tidbit.

Arielle Chloe Scarlett

As he compared the difference of it being a truck not a car she rolled her light grey eyes, "Oh my god... it still has four wheels and it moves. Fine...truck," she muttered under her breath. "Better now?" she stated as she removed the slight hint of annoying tone that was laced in her voice to normal. Of course if it was something similar coming to the difference in her artwork she might have... well would have actually reacted the same way. She hated when her tattoo designs get confused with graffiti or her acrylic paintings with oil pastel painting and that of the sorts. So she toned it down. Vehicles were to him as Art specifically Tattoo designing were for her. She took a glance at the tattoo she had designed herself and inked by her best friend in an abandoned alley during recess. It adorned her right forearm which was slightly visible under the jean's jacket which it's sleeve was slightly rolled up. It showed two big roses and surrounded by a few crescent moons.

As she popped the question her eyebrow quirked awaiting the answer she wanted to know... it swirled her mind. She was not the relationship type yet they ended up together. The answer quite amazed her to say the least but she couldn't help not to taunt him.
"Oh? So you're hot, you fix vehicles for fun and you're a stalker? Nice Nice..." she grinned, one dimple forming on her right cheek. She loved toying with people, especially with Kirton. Both verbally and by other means necessary he never seemed to reject.

"Well that's what you think... I have a reputation of sleeping and ditching. Unlike Sally Thompson however... I don't dig my nails into it and chase my prey like a puppy dog. I just let them come to me..." she paused herself for the same dramatic effect, "...Like you did after all." she said biting her lower lip lightly. She never quite ran after boys like the rest or at least most of the female student body at their school. She deemed it petty and rather embarrassing to simply go after boys like they're some sort of gods. It wasn't how she rolled.

"Ahh how I wish my own mother had a thing for rebels. Unfortunately for me she doesn't so I guess you're the only person who deems me attractive. Never struck me as the liking rebel types if I am being honest with you."

Luanna-Perez.jpg

Simple Man
  • As he drove, he would look over at her for a moment when she would speak, and when the word hot poured from her lips. Well a small smile curved his lips. It wasn't like he was vain, but hearing her call him hot, it was awesome. He could do without her calling him a stalker, because he really didn't stalk her. Although at this point he could guess she was messing with him. It wouldn't have been the first time.
  • Making a left, he pulled into the parking lot for the diner, and listened to her speak some more about how she had a reputation to uphold. That almost got him to laugh. He wondered if she ever seen the big picture in life. High school was just a brief moment in their life, a place to have some fun, and learn. Most people goofed around, and didn't bother to educate themselves, they would soon learn a hard lesson about life. How important an education is.
  • He let out a sigh when he heard her comment about boys coming to her, and sure, he watched as guy after guy went after her. Although he was in a different class when it came to getting women. "Oh please, you said yes to me rather quickly if I recall. You think I'm hot, and couldn't wait to see the looks on those bitches faces when you got to tell them you had me."
  • That being said, he turned off the truck, and opened the door. Walking over to the other side he opened the door for her. Watching her climb out of the truck, he stared at her ass for a moment before coming to her side. "Admit it, I'm nothing like the assholes that you fool around with. I may be a 'goodie goodie' but I'm not the typical guy." Little vain? Maybe. Although he wasn't wrong. Sure he was a good guy, but a good guy has their limits. Kriton wasn't one to take someones shit. Or to be mistreated.

Arielle Chloe Scarlett

She knew better than to simply feed his vain ego at this point but again, she didn't mind. Arielle for a start was a very blunt person. She couldn't tell what was hot to be ugly or the cold to be warm. If something is annoying, Arielle would say it. No matter who the person was. It was mainly what got her into trouble with most authorities. That together with her attitude were not something to be tempered with. Paired up with a resting bitch face. PERFECT.

Seeing as they pulled into a parking lot, this time she was literally out of cash and cigarettes for that matter. She was out flat but she was starving. Typically she'd try to smug something but at a diner... not much to smug since everything is prepared that instant. However as she was about to open the door she raised an eyebrow as he seemed to almost laugh.
"I'm sorry ... is something funny?"

She did recall saying yes rather quickly to Kriton. Unlike any of the other males that came to her she didn't see him as any other but as he continue his comment about using to him to get all the bitches paws off of him... now that was funny. A little laugh escaped those red colored lips who seem to be eager for another cigarette. She didn't want to waste her last one. Arielle casually bit her lower lip lightly. It tended to happen whenever she wanted to smoke.

With a sigh she looked his way and rolled her eyes
, "Oh honey don't get your hopes up... I didn't need you to prove those bitches face to crumble." the female said as she patted the male's cheek lightly with her rather cold hand, leaving it there. "I wouldn't have accepted your offer if you were a typical guy in the first place. However don't inflate that pretty little head alright?" the female whispered inching closer to his lips with her own. "You might have it popped sometime... wouldn't be pretty," her breath was warm against his lips however with her last remark she grinned and fell back in her seat, slipping her arm slowly down to get out of the truck.

Luanna-Perez.jpg

Simple Man
  • Oh she was such a tease, and that was one of the things he enjoyed most about her. Watching as she bit her lower lip, he could tell it was one of two things. Either she was getting aroused, or she wanted a cigarette. Although his money was on the smoke more then her being aroused.
  • He almost laughed as he watched her worm out of the truck. Although he new better then to laugh at her. Kriton watched her kick a guy in the balls over it, and that was something he didn't want to happen to him.
  • Finally once she was out of the truck, he went to hold her hand. Hopefully she would take it, and not be a complete tease. Although he had to admit, when she almost kissed him, it would be a moment he would savor for months to come if nothing else happened. He would totally jerk his meat at the end of the day, that is if he couldn't get her to do it for him.
  • "It's a date, so my treat." Knowing full well she was always almost broke. Besides, he was suppose to be her man, and he honestly didn't mind buying her dinner. Once inside, he walked over to an empty booth and sat down.

Last edited:

Arielle Chloe Scarlett

As they were both on their feet and he was by her side she felt a hand slide to her own. She gladly took it. It would have been a tease but she needed her hands occupied in order to keep them away form her last tube located in her pocket. Intertwining her fingers with his own she took his lead and followed towards the booth he decided to settle in.

"An extension date then, I recall the party being a date."
she pointed out before picking up a menu to scan through it. It was not quite a famous diner, rather cheap. Shame cause it has good food for it's state of quality. She always enjoyed a nice full meal before a night's drinking coming ahead. Despite holding her liquor the female never held back. As he indicated that it was is treat, she was relieved however she couldn't come up to say thank you. Instead she just nodded in gratitude. The words thank you, were not really in her vocabulary... there were other couple of phrases she didn't quite like to say. Those being I'm sorry and I love you.

It was countless the amount of times he paid for her. Why? Her own were of course wasted on cigarettes or her hidden stash of vodka under the bed. That pretty much left her with none. She was rather reckless when it came to managing her money. She couldn't actually be more grateful.Only gratitude was not something she knows how to express together with empathy. None of the guys she ever been with... ever bought her stuff let alone dinner. If she been with someone as long as Kriton that is. Her relationships mainly lasted like what? A night?

Her mind replayed his facial expression, when she got closer to him. She wanted to but she'd rather keep them wanting than giving them what they want no? At least that's how her mind was hard-wired. Seemed fun.

Finally setting on something, she decided to have a chicken wrap with some curly fries and a strawberry milkshake. Folding the menu, her boot started tapping in agitation. It was the effect of not smoking. She tends to start getting nerved if her mind wasn't taken off of it,
"So what you gonna have Kri?"

Luanna-Perez.jpg

Simple Man
  • They had been together for a little while now, but by no means was this the longest relationship he has had. Although it would be nice if what they had going on would last. He knew how she was however, and was surprised she hadn't tossed him to the side yet. Maybe it was how he treated her. Good thing he was raised how to be a man. Probably why all the girls at school wanted him. Well besides his good looks that was. Vain? Yeah, just a tad bit.
  • Kriton was glad that she had held his hand on the walk. Even tho it wasn't that long. Still, the feeling of her skin on his brought him some joy. Looking over the menu, he listened to her speak, and let out a small chuckle. "If you say so doll." Honestly, he really didn't need to look, he'd been here so many times, they knew what he wanted. Anything with bacon. Kriton wasn't that picky when it came to his food.
  • Setting the menu down he looked up at her. He could see the slight movement of her leg as it affected the rest of her body. Kriton had to admit she had a problem with smoking. Not that he had much room to talk, considering he smoked from time to time himself, but the amount she would smoke. He hoped she would give it up one day.
  • When the waitress came to collect their order, he handed her the menus and watched as she walked off. Looking from her to his own girl, he gave her a small smile. "So I've been wanting this tattoo." Saying as he reached into his pocket. It was a drawing, a rather detailed drawing of a dragon. The thing about it tho, was she had done it. It was one of his favorite pieces that he had seen.
  • Putting the paper on the table he unfolded it, and showed it to her. "I thought it was rather awesome." Saying as he slid it over to her. By that time, the waitress had came back with their drinks. Grabbing his coke, he sipped it. Anyone who knew him, knew this was his favorite drink. Not something he hid.
  • Few moment later, their food had finally been brought to them. Not that they have been waiting long for it. The diner was known for being fast, and good. Which was probably why it was still open.
  • Taking a bite of his triple bacon burger, he closed his eyes. Swallowing, he opened them and looked at her. She was easy on the eyes, and had a personality he found to be one of a kind. So many girls at school all seemed the same to him, barely any of them had anything that set them apart from everyone else. That was why he picked her, she was different, and in a good way.

Arielle Chloe Scarlett

The tapping of her feet started matching the beat of the music playing ever so low in the background from the local radio behind the bar or counter. Trying to ease up her urges the female wanted to kill those cravings with the shake she just ordered. She found that dairy actually eased her smoking craves... oddly enough. Arielle differed from Kriton a lot, in their own ways. She noted that Kriton actually showed affection whenever he gets in contact while her... she just teases if she gets in contact. Affection was not one of her strong suits, however it was something that is brought out in due time. She wasn't heartless after all.

She was going to freak out at the point where the male's husky voice caught her attention. Her grey eyes fell on the opposed male's formed face. She had to admit that he had every right to be vain, he was handsome and hers for that matter. She simply hoped she could manage to last long to begin with. Arielle was a known heart breaker and that was a stain, hence why she had asked him such a question earlier.

As he mentioned the word tattoo, her eyes shone like two onyxes.
"You actually thinking of getting a tattoo?" her voice was rather excited. Tattoos were her passion, having them and designing them. "Show me! Show me!" she sounded like a little kid awaiting her candy. As the paper was slowly unfolded by him she noticed the dragon she had sketched during math class when he was by her side, last year. She had given it to him cause he complemented her drawing and said it was quite cool. They were merely friends, in fact they barely talked to begin with. She had just transferred to their said high-school.

Her lips parted
, "M-my dragon? You want a tattoo of my dragon? You actually kept it?" The artificial red-head was stunned. Never had she ever expected that from him. Never. The tone in her voice was that of disbelief as that piece of paper was over a year old. She didn't think he would actually keep it.

With that question the food had made it's way towards their table. Just the smell alone was causing her stomach to growl. She didn't hesitate to dig in. Savoring the taste that was satisfying her taste buds, her eyes rolling in deliciousness. Half-way through the female had devoured her wrap, downing half her milkshake. However it left a trail of mayonnaise in the corner of her lip that she had missed while wiping.

Luanna-Perez.jpg

Simple Man
  • Kriton the destroyer of food ate his amazing bacon burger. Although the burger was good, and at the top of his all time favorite food list, it didn't scratch the surface of how amazing the look of her face was when she seen the picture. He knew she was a tattoo nut, and personally, he actually loved ink. Although he wasn't one to get just some random tattoo, it had to be something he truly wanted. It was going to be on his skin for the rest of his life, and that wasn't something he was taking lightly.
  • The look on her face, the utter joy, it really made his day. He knew it would make her happy to see it, but to this extent, he wouldn't have guessed. Smiling he finished his food, and watched as she sucked on her shake. He did however noticed the small bit of mayo on the corner of her mouth. Dirty thoughts flooded his mind. Yes, he was a perv, but honestly what guy wasn't.
  • Grabbing his napkin, he reached over and finished what she had started. Removing the white cream from her face, he chuckled softly. "You have a wonderful smile, you should use it more often." With that he set the napkin to the side, and started in on his drink again.
  • Looking down to the art sitting on the table, he thought back to that day. She had been at his school for about two months. They shared a few classes together, and he couldn't help but noticed her drawing all the time it seemed. He thought she had talent for sure, but that day in math class. That drawing, he was amazed by it.
  • Soon enough the waitress came back after noticing they had finished their meal. With the check on the table, he pulled out his wallet, and placed a twenty on the table. "I also have something for you in the truck if you want it." Oh he knew she would want it. Since his family smoked, they would send him to the store sometimes to pick up smokes when they had a bad case of lazy.
  • Since the store owner was a friend of his father, he would sell him smokes. Which made it easy for him to get them. So in his truck's glove compartment was a new pack of cigarettes. Her favorites to. Giving her a small smile, he stood up and offered his hand to her. Hoping she would take it again.

Arielle Chloe Scarlett

Her lips remained pretty much parted as he wiped the small bit of mayonnaise that was stuck in the corner of her lip. Once again, no thank you. Just a simple nod. Lowering the large milkshake cup, her eyes met his own. Despite being her awkward self, the female actually loved eye contact. Best way to read a person.Or so she thought. All she saw in her boyfriend was genuine, to s certain extent, at least when he talks to her. She was not sure he could see the same in hers. It wasn't cause she didn't feel genuine ... in fact she actually felt something down in the pit of her heart. It was the fact that she feared like she would get over him so quickly and ditch his ass. She wasn't the type to stick around and she feared of that happening. It was out of her control.

You have a wonderful smile, you should use it more often
, followed by one of his chuckles she so liked the sound of. Also the words that just left his mouth caught her by surprise. Quite literally. She was used to people throwing insults at her for not smiling or being a walking frowning stick. True... she rarely smiled. In fact she had quite the resting bitch face herself, taking those insults as a complement more than anything. Kriton, he actually positioned the words in a full complement. "I'm afraid life haven't provided me with enough reasons to smile. All it did was bring me sorrows and fuck ups one after the other," the smile she had dancing on her lips slowly lowered to their regular shape.

Ever since she was little, the British female danced from one foster care to another. Non-stop. Then they asked her why she grew up so troubled. So rebellious. So many shifts were no good especially if they started when she was what...4 years of age? It was when she was 12 that she had managed to run away only to be found tempering with nasties by a local police officer sending her straight to an orphanage. Where her mother, adoptive mother, had taken her under her wing. Hoping to change Arielle's nature but it seemed that it just blew up in her face. She was still the same fucked up person. Her facial expression looked saddened as for a fraction of a second her thoughts wondered to her parents and the reason of their absence in her life.

With her current train of thought she didn't even notice that the waitress came to collect the bill and that Kriton had talked to her. She looked dazed, his words only came through her as buzzes. Buzzes that caught her attention, seeing him offering his hand to hold and registering the words 'have something' along the lines. Shaking herself from such thoughts she placed her hand in his once more, not intertwining her fingers this time
. "Oh? Surprise me," the female reached in her pocket and placed the last cigarette between her lips. She didn't care if it was her last. She needed a smoke after that memory lane. Handing him her lighter which was simply plain light blue to his free hand, "Mind doing the honors?" she muttered with the cigarette in her lips. Once outside she moved closer to him, steadying the cigarette between her lips for him to light, trying to cover wind currents hence the closure.

Luanna-Perez.jpg

Simple Man
  • He was glad that she took his hand again. The contact gave him comfort. With that, he walked with her out of the diner. Heading back to the truck, he held the lighter in his free man. Turning back to her, he smiled. "Of course." With that, he flicked the bic, and a small flame appeared. Moving it to the cigarette, he lit it for her.
  • It didn't take long for it to catch, with that, he stopped the flame. Putting into her pocket, he looked her in the eyes. "You know that you have the most beautiful eyes I have ever seen." Saying as he lead to back to the truck. Opening the door, he let go of her hand. "Check the glove compartment." After she got into the truck, he closed the door. Walking around, he let himself in. Rolling down the window, he leaned back in his seat and sighed. It had been a long day for him, and it wasn't over yet. Although he wasn't complaining, today was a good one. He had the chance to spend a nice amount of time with her. Normally they had a few hours a day to spend with one another, but given that summer was around the corner, it would seem that they would be able to spend more time together. That is, if they lasted that long.
  • He didn't hold his breath for her, he knew her record, and didn't blame her for how she was. Who was he to judge her for how she lived his life. He believed that everyone had the right to live their life the way they see fit. Although, as long as it didn't harm others, he was fine with it. Running his fingers through his hair, he looked over at her, and gave her a small smile. Kriton didn't know what was going to happen to them, but he hoped that they would end up together. "If you reach under the seat you'll find a little something." Saying knowing full well there was an cigarette pack full of joints.

Arielle Chloe Scarlett

Her eyes drifted from the cigarette, which was finally lit to his eyes. She finally inhaled the nicotine taste that she yearned for all the ride for, exhaling the smoke through his face slowly she grinned, "You're feeling rather complementary today Kriton. Trying to get laid?" she taunted. She knew those weren't his intentions, she simply loved pulling his leg more than anything. Heck, they could be his intentions for all she cared. Anyone would be foolish to deny ... him. He was smoking with a way to good for himself character.

As they proceeded to the truck she lowered her own window waiting to be accompanied by him inside. The place itself was rather secluded as the venue was on the outskirts of their location. A nice little shack by the furthest ocean part. She absolutely thanked the heavens she doesn't believe in that it was the case. She hated being within the public eye sometimes, her alone time she valued so much. As she was about to take another breath from the tube that is only giving her another ticket to death, she heard him direct her to the glove compartment.

With a furrowed brow she led her hand to the glove compartment and opened it revealing a pack she rarely got to see. Look... more tickets to death, she adored it. To her eyes, it was only salvation, her safe haven or so to speak.
"Oh you got to be joking... the amount of debt I am gonna be with you is gonna be to oblivion." she kidded as she opened the pack, inhaling the smell of the newly opened cigarettes. Every time. She grinned to herself. The pack of cigarettes he got her were indeed her favorite and rather expensive which is why she sticks with the crappy ones she had in her left hand.

Taking one last puff, the female threw her now run down cigarette out of the truck. Knowing very well she was littering but she didn't quite care. Some probation in mates will pick it up for community service for all she cared. As bent a bit forward in her seat, reaching under it, her hand blindly searched as she bit her lower lip trying to find it. Her hand met a box, a small one. Pulling it out she raised an eyebrow,
"Another cigarette pack? Don't tell me you're going to end up chain smoking as well now?" she frowned. Opening the box she was greeted by a rather powerful smell. Her eyes widened, those weren't cigarettes. They were joints. The corner of her lips slowly quirked upwards in a grin. "Where the hell did you get these from exactly? I'm starting to doubt your 'goodie-goodie' reputation now."

Arielle never quite tried smoking a joint. Well she did try that one time before getting caught by an officer. In the UK, it was not and still isn't legalised and she didn't see it happening anytime soon. However the story in New York seemed to differ she assumed. She had always wanted to try one, "I'd suggest we burn them after the party, I don't want to miss the fun," she chuckled lightly, "However...." her voice trailed off lightly, contemplating.

Luanna-Perez.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back