• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom a little star wars, as a snack

cleopat

phantom of the library
Supporter
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
Ya girl is back on the hunt for another Star Wars roleplay or two. Or three.

(if we've talked before and something happened, feel free to contact me again!)

Here are the rules. Please read before you message me (I will ignore you if you don't read them):
-Standard basic roleplaying rules apply.
-I pretty much only double with very few exceptions, such as if we're doing a f// pairing.
-I prefer canon x oc. I am trash that way. But, if you're willing to do canon x oc for me, I will do any pairing for you. I'm a 'you scratch my back, I scratch yours' kinda person. Yes, including Reylo. I will play the Kylo to your Rey, or vice versa.
-I normally do m/f or f//, but, like in my previous point, if you do one of those for me and you want m//, I'll be willing to try it.
-Post lengths. I can typically write between 2-5 paragraphs per character. Sometimes more, rarely less. Things happen. I would love my partner to be about the same, but in most cases I will mirror. I will not do one-liners or rapid fire. I will do anything ranging from a few paragraphs to novella style. I've honestly have been focusing less on the length and more of what I'm actually writing, but still won't do one-liners.
-I pretty much only roleplay characters that are over 21. I don't feel comfortable roleplaying anyone younger, unless they act as a minor/side character.
-I try and post a few times a week. But I'm a full-time graduate student with a job, so sometimes life gets in the way. I do try and keep in contact via ooc every day, and I will at least get one post out a week and will tell you if I can't do that at least.
-I do have discord for plotting/ooc chatter, but I don't normally like using it for roleplaying. I like to roleplay over email, gdocs, threads, and discord, in that order. As I mentioned, I prefer not to use discord for roleplaying, but if you will not budge on this, I will roleplay there. I do not roleplay over DMs here. This I will not budge.
-Please contribute to plotting. If you only agree to everything I say and contribute nothing, I will probably stop messaging you. Sorry not sorry.
-Message me only. Don't post here. (Exceptions only made for brand new accounts)
-When you message me, please give me more than just 'wanna rp?' or 'still looking?' If you see this, chances are I'm still looking. I'm always looking for star wars
-I hope I don't seem too harsh or anything here. I swear I'm nothing but a trash meme lord. Seriously.​

Characters I'm looking for (in no particular order, and yes, I love everyone so much):
Prequel: Obi-Wan Kenobi
Original: Luke Skywalker, Leia Organa, maybe ocs
Sequel: Poe Dameron, Finn, General Hux, Phasma, Rey, Kylo (I will most likely accept anyone from this era)
Anthologies/TV series/etc.: Orson Krennic, Cassian Andor, Thrawn, Din Djarin, Ahsoka Tano (there are so many possibilities in this category)

We can also do something oc in the Star Wars universe. Most of my knowledge is on the movie timelines, with some comics and books thrown in there! Just come to me with any oc pairing cravings! Maybe Jedi x Sith? Jedi x Inquisitor? Other?

Do we want characters that are in different eras? I'm willing to have two "separate" roleplays, or plots, so that we can work around this. Also, because my craving for Star Wars is so big right now, I'm willing to do even more pairings and add on all the characters.

Anyways, I think that's it. Maybe.

Hope to hear from y'all soon!

Last edited:
Good morning! By any chance, are you still looking for partners? I’m trapped in quarantine and definitely looking for writing partners

Users who are viewing this thread

Back