• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings A Little Search <3 (Updated 05/13)

Sub Genres
  1. Historical
  2. Mystery
  3. Romance
  4. Star Wars
  5. Zombies

KyloGlenn

are you perhaps short of a marble?
Hello all! I'm Arabella (she/her, 25). It's summertime, and I hate going outdoors in the summer, so I am once again on the prowl for some of that sweet, sweet written content. I'll put some more info about who I am, how I roleplay, and what I'm looking for in the tabs below. Asterisks mean I'm really looking for that particular show/movie/etc!

• - No godmodding/powerplaying. If you want to write everyone and everything, I suggest taking up fanfiction or other forms of writing, roleplaying isn't for you. On the other hand, that doesn't mean you don't write for side characters/NPCs/or other characters in the story other than yours.

- 18+ only, please. I'm 25, I like mature themes (that abide by the site rules, of course) and I'm not comfortable roleplaying with anyone under 18.

- I enjoy longer post lengths. I personally write a few paragraphs, anywhere from 400+ words, I'd say. I would ask the same of my partner. I write in third person, past tense (mostly, sometimes I mess up tenses). No first person writing, please. I'm not a perfect writer, far from the best, and I don't expect you to be either. As far as how often/how many/time between posts...I'm a slower writer, I work, I have hobbies, and I have a family. I can't always reply a billion times a day or week, but I aim for replying as much as I can. At least once a week. As such, I don't mind slow replies either. But no matter how often the replies, if we jive, I am long term writing buddy.

- I only roleplay in threads. I don't go offsite and I don't do it in DMs. DMs are for plotting and OOC chat (which I love). Coinciding with that, I also don't chat/plot off site (aka no Discord). I also like making extra pages for things like character sheets and any other stuff we want to add.

- I exclusively double. I love it. I love collaborating. I find I'm not as interested or feel awkward when I'm playing just one character. So I'll never write as just a canon character or just an OC. On that note as well, I only really enjoy writing canon x oc pairings as the forefront characters. I hardly ever ship any canon pairings and I don't really enjoy oc x oc pairings. So no canon x canon or oc x oc. Of course, exceptions can be made for other characters/side characters within the roleplay, however it plays out!

- Romance is my thing. I love love, pining, angst, all that fun stuff. That being said, I don't want that to be the focus. I like story, action, and relationships with all characters. But a lil bit of heart eyes is necessary to keep me interested.

- Please don't message me "wanna rp" or any variation of that. I'll just ignore it. Same goes for anyone who posts on this thread asking to roleplay, just give me a DM.

- To let me know you read this far, tell me your favorite vegetable!

Just a final note, I am ghost-friendly. If you're not feeling it or we're not meshing, no need to feel any pressure to let me know. I'll figure it out myself. But similarly, if there's something about the roleplay or the direction it's going in that you're not feeling 100% about, feel free to let me know. I promise I don't bite. The biggest and most important rule/point of roleplaying is HAVING FUN. <3

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread