• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Other A Little Piece

Life.

Forever Wandering
Supporter
Author's Note: This was simply a running thought on my mind that I wanted to write down, but after reading it, I figured that sharing it couldn't hurt. This piece may make sense to you or not at all. How ever it is interpreted is fine. While writing this I also had some background music that inspired me. So to add to the tone, I have attached the video that was playing in the background.

We all want to believe that we have the freedom to choose who we are and want to be, but time dictates all. Your past and future self become appointed references for what you currently are. Current personalities of other individuals touch some part of our minds, indirect and direct. We morph to not only what we have inside but to our surroundings as well. We are the product of everything around us. But the reverse is true as well. What we see outside of our mind is a product of our inside. We are simply humans struggling to understand and thrive in these confusing conditions. There are differences everywhere. There are lies, truths, loves, hates, and so much more. The thing is that there are billions of worlds out there. Life is simply a coinciding image of them all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back