• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings A Little of This, & Some of That

Hello! I'm Rowan, but you can call me Ro. I may be new to the site, but I've been writing for a little over 13 years. That being said...I've been on hiatus, so I've gotten a little rusty! Hopefully one of you can help :)

As I said earlier, my name is Ro. I'm a twenty-four year old female, and I live out in colorful Colorado with my husband. I bartend on the weekends, which means I'm more active during the week. I really, really love detailed/complex characters and stories with twists and turns. Quality over quantity. That said, I will always try to give you 3+ paragraphs. I like making new friends! If there is romance, I ask that it is light FxM. I love to double, so don't hesitate to ask! As per site rules, only looking for fade to black content. Still looking for my partner's to be 18+, though, just because I am in my 20s.

Now that all of that is out of the way, we can get to the good stuff, yeah?

+Naruto+
-I will be writing for Nara, a seventeen year old, female Shinobi from the Hidden Leaf.
-Where in the timeline our story falls is totally up to us! While I have ideas, I'm not 100% set on anything.

+Marauder's Era HP+
-I have several female characters created, so there are several options.
-Wantng to focus on their 6th and 7th years.
-Tensions are starting to rise among the students.
-Possible Triwizard?

+Sherlock+
-I would be writing for Dr. Johanna Watson.
-Modern setting.
-Very dark and gritty.

+Witcher+
+Assasination Classroom+
+AC: Odyssey+
+Iron Druid Chronicles+
+TMI/TID+

+Morning in America+
-This story was inspired by the song "Morning in America" by Jon Bellion. The story will follow the lives of several high school students, and will detail the ususally hidden struggles of their lives. It will also show how their lives intertwine.

+Hellfire and Brimstone+
-Urchins and orphans are taken and taught to be Demon Hunters at Hellfire and Brimstone Academy. Upon graduation at 18, they are given a Soul Weapon and tossed out in pairs of two. Their task? Hunting demons, obviously.
-Was leaning towards 1800s, Steampunk, London-esque setting, but modern could also be interesting.

+The Freaks Come Out at Night+
-Our characters are two rookie detectives working for a secret governmental agency. This agency is tasked with keeping magic, and anything related to it, a secret.
-Toying with the idea of a serial killer, but also a lot of smaller...mysteries, for lack of a better word.

+A World on Fire+
-Will follow a group of of generically altered humans as they are tasked with saving the world.
-I guess they would be considered superheroes, but they wouldn't call themselves that.
-The great evil is something we could create together, as I have focused more on the world itself...and not what's trying to destroy it.

+Wizards on the Weekend+
-This is about a group of high school kids, and their D&D campaign that they host on the weekend.
-A mixture of slice of life and whatever genre their campaign is.
-I see their IRL problems influencing the campaign.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back