Opinion A Little Help For a High School Senior?

LeniousStorm

Skater Boi
Hey guys!

So, it's that time of year for me. Filling out good old scholarships for college! Yay....not. I'm needing a bit of help. I was wondering if any of you would like to help me out at all? It's simple really, just not simple enough for my stupid brain! >_<

For one of these scholarships, it asks for personal goals. They want a paragraph of my goals in life. I have so many goals with my life, but I don't know if they care enough for them at all? I listed that I would like to go to college, earn an M.D., and pursue a career as a psychiatrist. These are just my career goals. I have other goals. Such as having a large family when I'm older, and moving to the state of Ohio. Would these matter enough to throw into my paragraph? Like I said, I listed that I would like to go to college, earn an M.D., and pursue a career as a psychiatrist. This only gives me two sentences, and that, my friends, is not a paragraph.

What do you guys think? Should I throw in my goal of having a large family and living in Ohio?
Did you guys have any other suggestions of goals I havn't thought of?

Any help would be appreciated!
Thanks!
-Leniousstorm

With things like this, I'd stick to mainly your career goals, but I'd discuss them too. Why is this your goal? How will college help? etc. You could throw in a tidbit about your personal goals too - you are a whole person, after all, not just a prospective student - but my guess is that an academic institution is a little more interested in your career or academic goals, so I'd put most of the emphasis there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back