• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Traditional A little Drawing Corner

Cinder_Rabbit

"Seek Strength. The rest will follow."
379860719676ab500cec18fcbcf78e4c-9.png
Hey guys, so.. I had a idea, I'm terrible recently with coming up with ideas to get myself drawing so I thought perhaps we could have a little corner here, where we can post our drawings/scribbles and maybe draw each others too! Nothing too serious just a little something just to give each other some ideas and also some feed back and tips on how to improve or do things differently. I've not been drawing too long Just over a year now. Been doing it as a form of therapy and It's kinda helpful on some days.

So long story short, Ill post some things in here from time to time, If anyone is interested in joining in please do! Post what ever drawings you like!

That drawing looks great! I love the style! (-: I also really like drawings of houses and stuff, I'm no good at them myself (so far).

I'll definitely join in on this thread next time I sketch something!

That drawing looks great! I love the style! (-: I also really like drawings of houses and stuff, I'm no good at them myself (so far).

I'll definitely join in on this thread next time I sketch something!
Great I look forward to seeing it!

Awesome stuff! That's some impressive inking there as well.

I sketched this fairly recently! It's an OC of mine, Yokai-Man (working title). Hope you like it!CCI12022018_2.jpg

I love this! The clothes are really well done! And the gun hand too :D

Thank you so much! I've been drawing and studying hard for about two years now, so it's nice to see that my skills are still improving (somewhat). Still working on lots of different basics (anatomy, figure drawing, backgrounds, color theory, style)

Thank you so much! I've been drawing and studying hard for about two years now, so it's nice to see that my skills are still improving (somewhat). Still working on lots of different basics (anatomy, figure drawing, backgrounds, color theory, style)
Just 2 years and your at that stage! That's given me a little boost of confidence where I may be in a years time. I started to draw a year last november :)

Dang! Very impressive stuff so far, and again your inking seems quite professional. So what do you prefer to draw? I prefer character design over most things.

Dang! Very impressive stuff so far, and again your inking seems quite professional. So what do you prefer to draw? I prefer character design over most things.
Thank you haha, I think the thing I've enjoyed drawing the most is probably hollow knight fan art. I have a piece i'm working on now too. How about you?

Thank you haha, I think the thing I've enjoyed drawing the most is probably hollow knight fan art. I have a piece i'm working on now too. How about you?

Ah, still have yet to play that game (mostly cuz my mac sucks at playing games)! I've avoided spoilers just so I could try it fresh.

I was thinking of doing some figure drawing today, but I probably can't upload that cuz nudity's a thing. I'll see if I can squeeze anything else out of these wrists!

I don't unfortunately. I've been staying under the radar for awhile now. But I probably will now that you recommend it!
For the most part I do as well, I've been storing a little art on My Deviant art page just in case I was to lose any of the stuff I have here. And I can see my progress from there too :)

Wow! You guys are really good
Here's the best pic I've drawn (so far) of my oc Charlie Lovely, the (Immortal) Prince of West Broad Street
1518494213134.png
here he is with a friend
1518494312670.png
It's not a pet rat its just a street rat that hangs out with him sometimes.

Got another one for ya! This time it's still the same character, but out of costume. Turns out, he's just a kid (out for revenge after his best friend and crush was tortured and murdered in front of his eyes)!

"She was my everything! She was the only one who believed in me! And that man took her away!"

Kinda angsty, which I usually don't go for, but it's fun to let loose once in awhile.
CCI12022018_4.jpg

Whoa! You've got some really strong skills there! How many years of studying?
Thank you! I can't say, tbh. I've been drawing since i was little-bitty but never really consciously dedicated my time to "studying" exactly? mostly i've just (VERY slowly) gained my skills over the years as an unholy amalgamation of youtube tutorials and imitating other artists' styles ahahaha

Thank you! I can't say, tbh. I've been drawing since i was little-bitty but never really consciously dedicated my time to "studying" exactly? mostly i've just (VERY slowly) gained my skills over the years as an unholy amalgamation of youtube tutorials and imitating other artists' styles ahahaha

That works too! I think I'm a bit of a rarity among artists as I was terrible at drawing, and then consciously decided to "git gud" as they say! "Terrible" being a relative word (I was past stick figures, but I couldn't do anything anatomically correct).

Keep on keeping on, my friend!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back