• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

A Little Bit of Everything Wanted

Elysion

Summer Insomniac
Hello, my name is Elle. :3 I like to roleplay. I like to roleplay pretty much everything. But my everything always involves romance. I'm a sucker for sappy things, but also cute things, and angst, and drama. My literacy level ranges between semi-literate and very literate. My quantity of typing depends on how much writing you give me to respond to.

I prefer play as female characters, which means that I prefer to do MxF or FxF roleplays.

I prefer to play as the more submissive character, meaning that my character is the one that is romantically pursued. You get it?

As for what I'm currently interested in, I will list it below. I will italicize the roleplays that I really want to do, and bold the role that I wish to play. If neither role is bolded, the roles are up for grabs. You get to choose, congrats! Also, if I want to do the roleplay super duper bad, I'll put stars by it or just make it really obnoxious to look at. Make it rainbow colors or something, idk.

Anyways, the list is here:

Vampire x Human

Vampire x Vampire ---> (to do this rp, you must inquire about my style of vampires, because it's very specific)

Werewolf x Vampire

Werewolf x Werewolf

Werewolf x Human

Human with Superpowers x Normal Human*

Human with Superpower x ANOTHER Human with Superpowers (it's a small world, dude)

Demon x Human** ---> (I would prefer it if the demon in this situation was a Japanese-style demon)

Demon x Angel

Angel x Human

Witch x Demon ---> (once again, japanese demon)

Vampire x Demon

Sword Art Online: OC x OC**

Sword Art Online: Kirito x
OC**

Shapeshifter x Human

Shapeshifter x Shapeshifter

Shapeshifter x Witch/Wizard

I'm also really good at coming up with plots. So if you'd like to roleplay, we can negotiate a plotline. :D

I think I'd be pretty interested in...

Human with Superpower x ANOTHER Human with Superpowers

Shapeshifter x Human

I even have a few plot ideas, just contact me!

Hi, I'd be down for 1x1ing with you. Out of your ideas I like:

Human with Superpower x ANOTHER Human with Superpowers

Demon x
Human**

Witch
x Demon

Please message me

Users who are viewing this thread

Back