• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings ;; a little bit of everything ( jujutsu kaisen ?)

Hey would you like to do a Yu-Gi-Oh rp? (I also know Bungou Stray dogs and MHA, and genshin though!!) so I'm open to any of those if you dont want to do yugioh!
pls go ahead and message me so we can exchange info! I'd love to plot out a Yu-Gi-Oh to!

Hey! I have a question, in regards to fandom, it seems you do cannon characters, am I correct? I'd be interested in college MHA or Witcher in terms of video game, if you like the game, but with original characters instead. I don't find the idea of playing cannon characters very appealing. Alternatively, we could also come up with an original plot. I have a couple of my own, but I'd be happy to brush something from scratch with a new partner. Let me know if any of this sounds interesting to you. Also, I love the code you used, I've used it myself as well haha.

Hey! I have a question, in regards to fandom, it seems you do cannon characters, am I correct? I'd be interested in college MHA or Witcher in terms of video game, if you like the game, but with original characters instead. I don't find the idea of playing cannon characters very appealing. Alternatively, we could also come up with an original plot. I have a couple of my own, but I'd be happy to brush something from scratch with a new partner. Let me know if any of this sounds interesting to you. Also, I love the code you used, I've used it myself as well haha.

oh ! I'm not against not doing canons, it's just usually whatever people want. Witcher with original characters sounds pretty fun, and if we come up with a great plot or you have one or we mix a bunch to come up with something, I'm totally into it !

right it's so pretty and so easy to use

Yay, finally someone who's into Witcher! I have a plot idea that I came up with a while ago, but keep in mind I'm open to double and I'm open to change things, or to do a completely different scenario.

I don't exactly have this completely figured out yet, I am hoping you'd help me with the story. Basically, my OC would be a human, maybe an herbalist, and your OC would be a Witcher.

The story would be that your Witcher would end up in my herbalist's town. Over the past few months the town has been suffering attacks from all sorts of monsters. Everything is being destroyed and people are constantly getting injured and dying. The miners don't dare to go to the caves, the hunters are afraid to walk in the woods. The healer and my herbalist have their hands full, trying to care for those who suffered injuries. News of these attacks have spread across the country, and your Witcher decided to investigate.

In this RP, we both have equal control over the story. You'll obviously be fighting monsters, but you have complete freedom with that. Want to fight a werewolf? Go for it! A leshen? Be my guest! Drowners, hags, wraiths, wyverns... Really, whatever you want to fight, go for it.

I want this RP to have action, adventure, and a slow burn romance between our OCs. Of course one of the objectives is to find out why that town is having so many attacks... Which I have no idea why, we'd come up with a reason together!

Like I said, we can change things or come up with something else if you don't like this idea!

Hello! I'm craving demon slayer roleplays at this point in time, so I'd love to rp that with you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back