• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings ;; a little bit of everything ( jujutsu kaisen ?)

aellionios

currently craving
here

outfit :
honorable mentions :
original ideas

interactions :
reveriee reveriee
one x one
;; searching
i'm space, or liz. whichever you prefer. i've been on gaia for the past 14 years, and now i found this place to use and i keep getting sucked back in rp and writing. so i was on a few months ago, got some rps and disappeared again. now since i've found a few solid rp partners, i'm searching for some new folks.

some type of rules..

• romance makes life entertaining, i prefer it to be slow build so no worries about going straight there.( usually prefer het romance, but if the plot is good, can do fxf )
  • i try to get replies out at least one or twice a week. sometimes i need a nudge, do not feel bad about poking me.
  • you can drop without warning, but i'll be sad about it. ( if you wanna drop during plotting stages, please let me know though. i'll just keep giving plot bunnies if you don't tell me. )
  • rp over google docs or discord or possibly email. ( i don't rp on site just because i reply mobile more than not, and on site makes that harder. )
  • i'm actually pretty literate, i tend to do at least 4 to 6 paragraphs but if I like it, i'll go longer. ( i don't write prose, i just like describing movements and facial expressions in depth. )
    i'm open to pretty much everything in terms of limits, though there is some hxc stuff I stay away from. ( NSFW topics are welcome, like drugs and alcohol, gore, blood, mental illness, death, etc etc. )
  • i'm open to anyone who has a good plot idea, game or anime based or not. ( i also love doing alternate universes for giggles. think saiyuki but the mob, or some shit like that. )
  • I'm open to poly, split fandom roleplays where i do a fandom for you, and likewise! also down to double or triple roleplays with people if we mesh ( it doesn't have to be listed, i don't write all the things i watch, only ones i fancy a character in )
  • also: pls note that if we do a video game plot, i tend to make them a little more realistic in terms of fighting/blood/injuries. not full realistic, just actual blood and stuff.

anime

-- my hero academia (( craving!!! college au/future au, willing to do canon with good plot ! i have plot ideas but the timeline is flexible! ) // bakugou
-- yu-gi-oh // seto kaiba
-- attack on titan ( only seen the anime )
-- saiyuki // gojyo , hakkai ( aUs, mafia au ? fuck ye )
-- getbackers ( if you know this, i will legit worship you next level crave right here )
-- bungou stray dogs
-- shokugeki no soma ( pls give me my shinomiya i am up to date and super super craving this pls !! )
-- demon slayer ( currently watching anime, will probably read manga soon, new crave )
-- jujutsu kaisen ( just pls Gojou I just pls. )

games

-- ffxv ( i would love to explore the alternate ending but making it less light, more dark )
-- ff7 ( super craving ! pls i give you anyone you want i can do them all )
-- genshin impact ( don't fucking judge me. )

movies/tv

-- star trek ( must have good plot )
-- criminal minds ( pls give me Reid ;-; )

original ideas

bring me some cool plot ideas maybe see if we can find
a cool idea for them. if you got a cool oc you wanna use
but haven't figure out an idea for, brainstorm with me.
i also love taking manhwa/webtoon settings and make
my own plot.

groups

i don't have good experiences with groups mostly
because i tend to join late and everyone's got their plots
already and i'm the odd man out, but i'm open to one if
it's good.

ok well that's it i think. any questions feel free to ask.

coded by reveriee.

Last edited:
:bishiesparklesr: --- if you see me posting here and haven't replied to your message, it's likely because I'm mobile and if your message is long, I like to reply on a computer

Last edited:
So... I really really wanna write with you. Just throwing that out there... mostly so I can think of a plot idea and then find you again! 🤣

So... I really really wanna write with you. Just throwing that out there... mostly so I can think of a plot idea and then find you again! 🤣

this actually made my day. and please do, even if you just bring a bunch of ideas and we can discuss together for plots.

Hey would you like to do a Yu-Gi-Oh rp? (I also know Bungou Stray dogs and MHA, and genshin though!!) so I'm open to any of those if you dont want to do yugioh!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back