• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings ⌕ a little bit of everything: a 1x1 plotting search!

nerium nepeta

bones and all
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello there, I'm Sascha! This post is a placeholder until I get a prettier one in the works! I'm over eighteen, and I wish for my partners to be the same!

About me:

• My length varies from semi-para to novella, and prefer to keep my threads on the longer side, with exceptions during scenes that shouldn't be stretched out.
  • I only write in third person point of view, specifically limited omniscient.
  • I can write semi-lit or literate, and tend to lean towards literate.
  • I use realistic faceclaims for my characters.
  • I love to make pinterest boards, playlists, write out headcanons, and generally go nuts over my characters!
  • I tend to make characters for each plot, as it feels better to have something fresh each time!
  • Huge fan of worldbuilding!
  • Can write any pairing, but heavily prefers m/m! (Writing a het ship is very rare for me.)
  • Able to chat occ on disc!

About you:

• Can write up to novella in length.
  • Semi-lit to literate.
  • Writes in third person.
  • Able to uses realistic faceclaims, as I do not use any others.
  • Also likes to go nuts over our characters!
  • Potentially also a world building nut, but not a requirement.
  • Will contribute equally to plot!

As for what I'm looking for, I figured the best way to list my interests would be to make a word bank, since it'll touch all my bases and I don't have to worry about categorizing things! So, word bank:

Neurodivergency, fantasy, urban fantasy, enemies to lovers, broken homes, sci-fi, royalty, childhood friends to lovers, tense situations, bad first meetings, science experiments, apocalypse/post-apocalypse, angst, drama, slice of life with a twist, soulmates, fate, addiction, mental health, non-humans, mystery/mysteries, conflict, gritty, turbulence, finding good in the bad, bad influences, queer focused stories, character exploration and development, morally gray characters, crime, mafia, polar opposites, werewolves, literal man-eaters, curses, horror, final girl/final boy archetypes, thriller, slasher, adversity, vampires, movie inspired, running away, starting over, deception, cowboys, 70s/80s/90s/2000s, subcultures, and many more things I'm sure I'm forgetting to add!

I'm currently looking to brainstorm up plots with someone, so if any of this interests you, please message me! I love chatting for hours about plots, characters, and all that jazz! I hope to hear from you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back