• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Cute Sociopath Romance

Junko Natsumizaka

Just a demonic overlord studying Earth firsthand.
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check

• Concept:
    OC X OC/Canon fall in love in an urban fantasy setting (I'm terrible at playing canon)
    Slow burn romance is my favorite.
    We'll need a plot to go along with this since romance as the main focus never fares well with me. Let's plot!
    My OCs are ghouls (they eat human flesh once a month to survive, but can still enjoy the taste of human foods and drinks).
    I have a strong preference for FXM/MxF. I might be interested in trying FXF. No MXM.
    Both our characters are at least 30% sociopathic.

Last edited:
May I ask what's an OC? I am also curious why some characters are similar to some characters from another Rp, like Nova and Rosaleya. Sorry about my sudden questions, I just got curious about OCs as this is the first time for me seeing same characters used in more than one rp.

Hikari Chan Hikari Chan , an 'OC' means 'Original Character'. It's a character you've created from your imagination, as opposed to a 'Cannon' character, which would be, for example, Hisoka from Hunter X Hunter. You can put OCs in as many role plays as you want, and their personalities won't fluctuate because the creator knows how they think. I brought two of my favorite characters from our RP to this thread in the hopes of starting another role play in addition to our current one, so when you're busy I can reply to the other one. It was my brother's idea, so I decided to try it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back