• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

SheSaidWhat

My Special Request

Do not message me if you fall under the following:

• You write less than two paragraphs per post.
  • You God mod the shit out of everything.
  • You have a bad understanding of grammar.
  • Your characters are always angsty and depressed or alternatively too shy/cute.
  • You don’t play any gender.
  • You are under the age of 18.
Unfortunately, I do not like to waste my time with telling someone who clearly isn’t compatible they aren’t compatible.
There is no point so if I don’t end up messaging you back it is because I do not feel like we are a good match.
I won’t ever start a roleplay discussion with someone I don’t feel will work well with me.
Sorry in advance, but I have preferences.

If you’re someone who can:

• Write more than two paragraphs per post.
  • Understand powers on a realistic level.
  • Have a good understanding of grammar.
  • Have characters that are diverse and full of life.
  • Play any gender and pairing.

Then you are someone who should keep scrolling through this list as something, mayhaps, will pique your interest.

The next post will carry all my roleplay specific stuff.

Last edited:
My Current Cravings

Sci-fi/Fantasy Adventures in a group or a one x one setting. Possible plot may be that a mercenary crew gets stranded on a jungle type planet and hunted by their environment and possible undiscovered life.

Another possible plot is a small civilian ship hovering in earth's atmosphere as the first vessel in space. The vessel gets targeted by an unknown race and the majority of people massacred; the rest taken to a planet millions of lightyears away from earth.

I have another one that is a 1 x 1 where our characters, one human, one alien find themselves connected by a mysterious device that only the alien’s knowledge keepers would know about- the only thing is that the alien and the human are both prisoners aboard a mercenary ship on its way to be dumped on a slave planet and they have to escape.

I also have specific cravings. HOWEVER, these plots are not written to direct either of us to a specific character. I play male, female and non-binary characters and so I don’t ever put genders in my plots. I expect my partner to be fully capable of playing all genders as well because the most annoying thing is starting a topic to find out that you had no intention of contributing any other entity to the plot because you only play female characters. To write a good story, you need to be open to new experiences.

SCI-FI

Captain x Entertainer

Our characters find themselves aboard a 5* Galaxy Cruise Ship with some of the Galaxy's most wealthy patrons. The captain of this ship though, is not an actual captain at all. They are the leader of a mercenary group hired to hi-jack the ship and bring it to a specified location. The story will start before the take-over of the ship and its rerouting. The other character is an entertainer who came onto the ship last minute and has been capturing the hearts of many aboard the ship with their angelic vocals.

Bounty Hunter x Target
This one follows the footsteps of a bounty hunter who is hired to find and bring back alive a wealthy man’s partner who managed to get away with some extremely valuable information he is willing to pay top dollar to get back. This information would make him the enemy of the Galaxy’s Imperial Army. The bounty hunter tracks the partner to the Imperial Army’s main planet and city, Aroeulm. It’s a game of cat and mouse before the bounty hunter finally gets their hands on the partner and our story starts there, when the bounty hunter is cuffing the partner with a custom pair of handcuffs that only unlock with a drop of the bounty hunters' blood.

FANTASY

A Tribe of Fae x Human Royalty * MORE A GROUP THING *
A sneak attack leaves the castle of Le Strange burning to the ground
with the King and Queen both with injuries that could very well kill them along with terrified children, both young and old. Their eldest son was murdered and their daughter taken by the enemy. All that's left of their home is ruins and the enemy has began their hunt to finish off the rest of the royal family. It is up to the villagers to protect the family that has tried their hardest to protect them, so the royal family is given the route to a magical forest, where they could potentially enlist the help of a mythical people called The Fae, who may or may not exist.

HORROR

* Check back later for prompts *

Were you hoping to play as the fae? I've got like a dozen fairies I could play as for that one

Holy, you are rather specific in what you want. It is commendable and rather refreshing that you've laid out finely tuned rules and conditions towards your ideal roleplay environment. I'm not entirely sure if I'm the best fit for your desired settings, but I had to say something. If everyone on here were as specific on what they wanted in their first posting I firmly believe there would be far more great roleplayers and settings to explore.

So thank you for your contribution with your time present on this site. It has definitely brightened my mood. If you happen to find yourself without a partner to roleplay with send me a message. I'd attempt at one of the stories of your interest I'd just need some more in depth details on the ideas you have for them.

Holy, you are rather specific in what you want. It is commendable and rather refreshing that you've laid out finely tuned rules and conditions towards your ideal roleplay environment. I'm not entirely sure if I'm the best fit for your desired settings, but I had to say something. If everyone on here were as specific on what they wanted in their first posting I firmly believe there would be far more great roleplayers and settings to explore.

So thank you for your contribution with your time present on this site. It has definitely brightened my mood. If you happen to find yourself without a partner to roleplay with send me a message. I'd attempt at one of the stories of your interest I'd just need some more in depth details on the ideas you have for them.
Well, I truly appreciate your comment. I will for sure send you a message. Which plots were ones that interested you the most? I will give you details on those specific ones. (:

* edit: If you maybe fee like we are not compatible, we can always discuss what makes you feel that way to see if there's a common ground. I'm not ruthless. I like quality over quantity.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back