• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy A Literary Adventure

Alphabet Soup

One Time Luck
Hello,
I'd love to develop a RP themed around young people with mutant abilities (perhaps symbolic of their identity or mental health situation?)
Any kind of environment would be fantastic although a school or institutional establishment could work for structure!

I'd love to create complex, humanoid original characters with supernatural/magical abilities with depth and would really value literate posts of around a paragraph for each.

Thank you so much and eagerly awaiting any interest!

I find this idea pretty interesting. I've always loved having characters with interesting powers and abilities. And having a school setting would work perfectly for me. I can usually provide anywhere from 1-4 paragraphs per post, so post length won't be an issue with me. PM me so we can discuss more details and get started.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back