• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

MoonGem

One with the moon and stars.
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello hello! I'm MoonGem, but you can call me Moon, and I'm currently looking for someone to come up with a plot with and rp one of these pairings I have!

But first, before I write down the pairings here are my rules!

1. No one-liners. I'm sorry I just absolutely hateeee them… They're the worst. I usually tend to write 2-7+ paragraphs depending on how inspired I am, and would at least like a paragraph or more from my partner in every response.

2. I need someone who will at least get a post out once every week, I don't mind waiting and am pretty patient, but I'd prefer someone who is more active on this site. However I know people have a life outside rp, so if you tell me if you're going to be gone for more than a week or two, or so, I'll wait patiently for your response.

3. Not really a rule but I don't have any triggers at all! Please let me know if you do though(:

4. Also not really a rule but I can do mxm, fxf, and mxf!!

Pairings(: (❤️ Is craving)

❤️❤️- Prince/Princess x evil sorcerer/sorceress
- Vampire x werewolf
- Vampire x witch
- werewolf x human
❤️❤️-Corrupt hero x misunderstood villain
❤️❤️-Villain x kidnapped hero
❤️❤️-Guardian angel x human
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️-Pirate x Princess/prince!!!!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back