• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings A lil MxM search

KebabQueen

Feeling fairly bored
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello potential partners! You can call me Kebab. I've been roleplaying for a good 7 years at least now and I'm craving fairly simple plots at the moment. (Though I may be swayed by a really cool plot idea) so I'm going to keep this short and sweet as I really don't want this to drag on

Note, I'm only really for MalexMale romance pairings at the moment, but for certain plots I'm happy to double or triple with other gender romance pairings

Expectations:
>Contribute to the rp somewhat
>Be literate
>Quality over quantity, but write at least one good paragraph. I'll happily match your length
>No godmodding (duh)
>Tell me if you can't reply for a while, I won't be mad
>Be at least 18 years old (nothing personal, just don't feel comfortable rping with minors)

Themes I like:
>Angst. Lot's of angst. Love hate relationships, work rivals, old school enemies, you name it. Loud mouthed bad boys, social outcasts, uptight perfectionists, all the angsty stereotypes roll with me. This is easily my favourite theme.

>Fluff! I love the fluffy stuff. Fluff always feels better after some angst though

>Dark themes. Abuse, mental illness, all trigger warnings applicable. Incorperating dark themes into a story adds a layer of grit and intensity for me.

Some prompts:
Preferred role in bold

Work rivals
Nerd x bad body
Pirate x Prince
Servant x Prince
Artist x
Muse
Competitive parents
Rich client x Sex worker
Sporting competitors
Brother x Brother's friend
Zombie apocalypse survival group

These are just a few simple ideas. If you have a completely different plot you're interested in playing out, please tell me all about it! Hope to hear from you guys soon : )

Last edited:
I'm up for one! I'm ok with all of the themes actually! Are you interested?

Oooh, I think you and I would get along well. If you need another rp partner, just shoot me a message! Several of these prompts look fun, and similar to stuff I’ve done before.

Oooh, I think you and I would get along well. If you need another rp partner, just shoot me a message! Several of these prompts look fun, and similar to stuff I’ve done before.
Great! I'll send you a message now :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back