• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern A Lighthearted , Modern, Slice of Life RP about a rich Dysfunctional Family.

Polka Dot

r e e e

• tumblr_p2kxieZBBY1u4bl2po1_500.gifv

INTEREST CHECK
    Theme

Last edited:
Ooohh, sounds spicy, I love me a little domestic rp!
Count me innn <3

Edit: eyeing the Youngest Sibling!

Last edited:
that eccentric older middle sibling do be looking kind of good! definitely interested in it

Hey everyone! Here's both character sheets and discord link! You may start working on your characters and post it once you're done.

Hey everyone! Here's both character sheets and discord link! You may start working on your characters and post it once you're done.

Hey theree, so I'm trying to post a wip of my char but it's awaiting mod approval, I think cause my account is still fresh lol so yeah, just notifying you!
Making one for the role of youngest sibling btw

Bump! Still looking for more players. If ya’ll have role ideas of your own youre free to play the part as long as theyre closely related / certain intentions to the family. ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back