• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy A Light Hearted, Long Term, Story Driven, World Building, Harem Story?!

Bartelll

Bust :(
A very specific interest area has struck me recently, and Im dying to find a literate, 18+ partner to help bring my weird idea to life. Im looking for a partner capable of playing multiple characters in an (ideally) long term harem scene. Ideally this would be set in either a Modern, Modern Fantasy, or Fantasy setting! I want to world build, and character build, and create an interesting story that can at times take itself seriously - and at times be a light hearted romp. If this piques your interest, say hey!

Like, basically write an anime together through a roleplay? Lol! I may be interested in a fantasy setting! Whatcha got in mind? ^_^

I do have some interest as well, depending on the level of detail. Love harem, and would love to play the girls (or some of the girls, were it to be the case that this turns into a group RP over 1x1) but I do like my posts pretty large, I'm not sure if that's within what you would like as well?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back