• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

here4therps

So I am looking for a true blood rp. I play a female oc and anyone you wish. I really have only play Eric as a canon but can really double as anyone you wish. I am familiar with the books but it has been years since I have read them so this maybe more show based. I am really looking for someone to double as Alcide for my oc. Please be an adult, givee something to work with and be wanting to chat ooc. I am a pretty friendly person and love to talk

I am also looking for a Marvel rp. I would love to find someone to double as Steve Bucky or Gambit. I will double as anyone you ask.

And I am looking for a celebrity normal person. I can double and I am looking for someone to be or double as Jason Momoa, Henry Cavill or Johnny Depp.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back