• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings A Large Variety of Ideas (Interest Check)

Megus

Hey everyone! I've been craving some rp lately, but it never feels like I can find the genre that I want to do. Anyways, I'll get right to the point with what I'm looking for and what you can expect if you want to rp with me.

About me:
  • I am a 20 year old female, and I am a college student. I am currently in an off semester while I'm looking for work (I'll go back to school in April).
  • I love romance, angst, fluff, etc. I don't care if it's slowburn romance or an instant love kind of thing, but I will never rp anything over a PG-13 rating (so only fade-to-black if those situations come up).
  • I am very lax when it comes to posting/ghosting. I have a very bad habit of opening up a thread with the intent to respond and then getting distracted. If this bothers you, still feel free to message me and let me know as much so that I can do my best to keep a consistent posting rate.
  • I don't mind what method we use to rp. It could be in a public thread, or it could be through dms. Honestly, I would probably respond faster to a dm or even to discord if anyone would prefer using discord.
My expectations:
  • I would prefer if you are a similar age as me (18+), but I will not turn someone down for being younger.
  • I would personally prefer quality over quantity, but I can work with most anything. I do enjoy writing up longer responses, but I understand that sometimes the extra fluff isn't necessary. Also, I know English isn't the first language for a lot of people and I understand that, but please do your very best to have decent grammar.
  • I mentioned it above, but I would like to have some element of romance in the story. I have nothing against the LGBTQ+ community, but I only feel comfortable roleplaying mxf relationships. I prefer playing the female role, but I am completely willing to double up if necessary!
Plot ideas (the more * the more interested I am):
  • Pokemon
    • ferriswheelshipping (BW female protagonist x N Harmonia) *****
    • OC x OC ***********
  • The Legend of Zelda
    • Ocarina of Time *********
    • Twilight Princess *******
    • Breath of the Wild ******
  • Harry Potter
    • Hufflepuff x Gryffindor **
    • Hufflepuff x Slytherin *
    • OC x Fred/George *
  • Star Wars
    • Jedi x Sith **
    • OC x OC ****
  • The Zodiac (book series)
    • OC x OC ***
    • Zutara (Zuko x Katara) ****
    • Sukka (Sokka x Suki) **
    • OC x OC ***
  • OHSHC
    • OC x Hikaru **
    • OC x Kaoru **
    • OC x OC *
  • Disney's Descendants
    • OC x Harry Hook **
    • VK OC x Auradon Student OC *
  • Other genres
    • Superhero x Villain ***
    • Best friends to lovers ******
    • Medieval Fantasy (think D&D but without the dice rolling) *******
    • Royalty x Peasant/Knight *****
    • Pirate Captain x Stowaway ****
I'm also open to other ideas, and I'm sure I'll add more here as I think of them. Anyways, please DM me if you're interested!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back