• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy A kingdom in need

Ordeus

The Guardian or the Hunter?? Who will you chose...
A war rages on between two kingdom, The kingdom of Aladia is losing grounds every day and is in great need for warriors. A legend speak of eight warriors who protected the kingdom every time it was about to be destroyed. These warriors are said to be able to wield the elements at will and to be untouched by time itself. You are sent on a mission to find these warriors and ask for their help in this war. After a long journey you arrived at the location an old man tought you to be one of the house of one of these warriors.

Hey everyone am a 22 yo man and ive been roleplaying for four years now. Please forgive me if my sentences turn out weird or if i mispell some words, english is my second language. Am looking for a partner who can reply at least once a day (and i know life happens so i can understand if you can't reply) and is able to write at least a small paragraph. I can do romance but no mxm stuff.

Pm me if your interested i do rp either on the rpn site or discord.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back