• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom The Eggs are Always Greener on the Other Side (Open!)

CreatureFriendly

Well-Dressed Skeleton.
Introduction
Well, I'm going to be brutally honest and say that I don't expect many people to respond to this thread. But I figured it's worth a shot to update it and hope for the best. As the thread's namesake suggest, I am looking to do a Green Eggs and Ham RP based around the show on Netflix. Yes, it's an odd choice given that it's a cartoon adaption of a Dr. Seuss book, but I thought that the show was charming. I figured it could be fun to do a lighthearted RP based around the show's settings and characters. So if you're someone who has seen the show and is interested in doing that too... Then please feel free to post here or send me a PM!

Requirements
🥚Please be 18+. This is nothing against the younger members of this site. I am sure that you are all talented writers with great ideas! I just feel more comfortable writing with those who are around the same age group as me.

🥚Please be semi-advance to advance. When writing, I'd like to know that I'll be getting equal effort in return. You don't have to write a novella every post, but please be capable of typing more than a paragraph. Decent grammar will also be appreciated, but I won't hound you for this. Mistakes happen!

🥚Please be open to OOC chat. I understand that this may not be everyone's cup of tea. However, I prefer OOC chat because it allows us to communicate and discuss ideas when it comes to a RP. So if you have ideas, then please share them! I'd love to hear what you have in mind!

🥚Don't feel bad about ghosting or leaving the RP. Hey, life happens. So if you do not want to carry on with the RP then that's okay with me. Though I always appreciate a warning, I understand if you instead decide to ghost the RP. On the other hand though, if you'd like to keep the RP going but are unable to then let me know! I will be more than happy to put it on hold until you're ready to continue.

4c3ede3dfb185ffb386ce482c2296e13162fdd90.gifv

Last edited:
An 18+ Green Eggs and Ham rp, that's a first lol.

images
"Oh man, oh great, Thing 1 and Thing 2 have escaped the slave state. Bring them back here without any trouble, or else you will really be in a bubble. If you disappoint the cat in the hat I will make you and your loved ones swiftly go splat" Said the cat in the hat as his remaining slaves went out on either a routine patrol or to the transport illegal green eggs and ham to rich clients. If it weren't for his slaves constantly escaping to neighboring states where slavery was illegal maybe he would have a chance at beating his lone competitor, the Lorax.

Mr.Dimentio Mr.Dimentio
I’m unsure if that was supposed to be a starting post or not. Either way, you wouldn’t post that here since this is a search thread. Also, I’m looking for people who have seen the Netflix show specifically.

Mr.Dimentio Mr.Dimentio
I’m unsure if that was supposed to be a starting post or not. Either way, you wouldn’t post that here since this is a search thread. Also, I’m looking for people who have seen the Netflix show specifically.
Oh it's a Netflix show, that makes a lot more sense. Probably should have read the desc more carefully...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back