• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom A KH/AoT Crave - Descriptive, Double Friendly

Beautifully x Mad

Hello all, I'm Mad. I've been doing about 12 years or so on and off. I'm 25+ and would at least like my partner to be over 18. I just have a few guidelines/expectations;
  • Typically I write 3+ paragraphs, per character, and can go upwards of around 8 or so. I'm not necessarily looking for novel type rps, but I do love detail and would like to find some partners who also do around 3 or more paragraphs.
  • I'm good with any gender/pairing. Typically mine is m x f but I'm happy for the opportunity to branch out for your pairing.
  • Ooc chat, while not necessary is preferred. I find it helps keep interest up plus it's nice to feel more like friends than a business transaction :)
  • I'm willing to try threads or pms. I do have discord but if anything I just prefer that for ooc chat. I'm open to possibly other places too so feel free to ask.
  • I'm not really into 'winging it' so please don't come to me wanting this.
  • I'm good with darker themes, fluff, and to be honest I find mixtures the best.
  • I know we are all probably guilty of ghosting. If possible please just let me know if you're not feeling it anymore or have stuff going on that you can't. I don't need details or anything like that, I'd just hate waiting on a response that's never coming (especially if I'm really into the rp).

As the title states I'm particularly looking for some, hopefully, longterm partners/friends for Kingdom Hearts and Attack on Titan. I have a potential thought or two for either fandom and I'd like to do canon x oc, though I have no issue trying canon x canon or oc x oc for you if we are doubling!

Primarily I'm looking for Riku and Levi. With AoT I'm more flexible with pairings though and potentially open to others (maybe even trying f x f for my side). Sometimes I come up with 'out there' ideas and am totally fine if yours are too! (Or even just let me know if you're not feeling something I suggest.)
I'm open to considering AUs (just please no school/university stuff) My ideas tend to be more canon divergent but I'm happy to brainstorm if AU is more your thing.​

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back