• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom 『 a katekyo hitman reborn search 』 (canon x oc doubling!)

Sub Genres
  1. Anime
  2. AU
  3. LGTBQ
  4. Romance
  5. School
  6. Slice of Life
  7. Super Powers

tsunderella

⁽ⁿᵒᵗ ᵃⁿ ᵃᶜᵗᵘᵃˡ ᵗˢᵘⁿ⁾ ᴛsᴜɴ ᴇɴᴛʜᴜsɪᴀsᴛ
hi everyone! so, i've been hit by a wave of nostalgia recently and have a craving for a khr roleplay! i'm mainly seeking canon/oc pairings with hopes of doubling, but it's been years so you'll have to excuse my rustiness.

i use proper caps during rp! the lowercase text is purely an aesthetic choice for ooc.

i'm fine with canon-divergent plots, au's, or sticking to canon. i'm all for playing multiple characters and npc's as well if needed, for tripling (love triangle or polyship/harem) purposes!

just a few rules:
- i rp through pm or email. i don't have or use discord.
- i don't care much for mistakes, perfect portrayals, or how much you write! my writing won't be perfect, but i'll always try my best.
- i prefer m/f for myself but i can gladly do m/m or f/f pairings for your half!
- i can also do oc/oc for you, so feel free to request it if that's your preference!
- do note that i can't post everyday, but i'll always try to reply at least once a week!
- ghost-friendly; i'm guilty of this too. sometimes my muse or motivation dies, anxiety hits, or other times life just happens. i apologize in advance! 🙇‍♀️
- on that note, i also tend to take extended breaks a lot due to family responsibilities. if i seemingly disappear, know it's always unintentional.
- you're always free to message me again in the future if you ever want!
- for everything else, i'm super chill! post length, speed, grammar, mistakes, portrayals, etc.
- just give enough details (1 para min.), do your best, and be fair/enthusiastic, and i'll do the same!
- because it keeps happening, i'll just say that if you seem to only care for your own pairing/side, i will drop without warning.
- edit: i'm really not looking for super long posts atm since i've been having trouble keeping up! just a paragraph or two per side would be ideal.

who i'd like you to play:
hibari, mukuro, or byakuran.
• this may be a longshot, but i'd also really like to play haru against a gokudera without doubling!

who i can play for you:
i'm willing to try my hand at most characters except the three names listed above (sorry)!

if interested, please shoot me a private message with what you're interested in and we can discuss plots together. thank you! c:​

Users who are viewing this thread