• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

tsunderella

⁽ⁿᵒᵗ ᵃⁿ ᵃᶜᵗᵘᵃˡ ᵗˢᵘⁿ⁾ ᴛsᴜɴ ᴇɴᴛʜᴜsɪᴀsᴛ
hi everyone! so, i've been hit by a wave of nostalgia recently and have a craving for a khr roleplay! i'm mainly seeking canon/oc pairings with hopes of doubling, but it's been years so you'll have to excuse my rustiness.

i use proper caps during rp! the lowercase text is purely an aesthetic choice for ooc.

i'm fine with canon-divergent plots, au's, or sticking to canon. i'm all for playing multiple characters and npc's as well if needed, for tripling (love triangle or polyship/harem) purposes!

just a few rules:
- i rp through pm or email. i don't have or use discord.
- i don't care much for mistakes, perfect portrayals, or how much you write! my writing won't be perfect, but i'll always try my best.
- i prefer m/f for myself but i can gladly do m/m or f/f pairings for your half!
- i can also do oc/oc for you, so feel free to request it if that's your preference!
- do note that i can't post everyday, but i'll always try to reply at least once a week!
- ghost-friendly; i'm guilty of this too. sometimes my muse or motivation dies, anxiety hits, or other times life just happens. i apologize in advance! 🙇‍♀️
- on that note, i also tend to take extended breaks a lot due to family responsibilities. if i seemingly disappear, know it's always unintentional.
- you're always free to message me again in the future if you ever want!
- for everything else, i'm super chill! post length, speed, grammar, mistakes, portrayals, etc.
- just give enough details (1 para min.), do your best, and be fair/enthusiastic, and i'll do the same!
- because it keeps happening, i'll just say that if you seem to only care for your own pairing/side, i will drop without warning.
- edit: i'm really not looking for super long posts atm since i've been having trouble keeping up! just a paragraph or two per side would be ideal.

who i'd like you to play:
hibari, mukuro, or byakuran.
• this may be a longshot, but i'd also really like to play haru against a gokudera without doubling!

who i can play for you:
i'm willing to try my hand at most characters except the three names listed above (sorry)!

if interested, please shoot me a private message with what you're interested in and we can discuss plots together. thank you! c:​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back