• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

erised

𝙥𝙖𝙨𝙨𝙞𝙤𝙣 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙜 𝙛𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧
tenor.gif

"moon child be free
free from the tides of being boxed
free from the norms of those who status quo
find your path and follow it to the moon"

greetings fellow moon children. i'm moonchild. and i’m currently on the lookout for a few prp partners. i'm 18+, have been writing and rp'ing for 7-8 years, and like to consider myself a literate writer who uses proper grammar, though i do have my days, just like we all do. generally, i can offer 2-4 paragraphs per post, though sometimes more, depending on the reply i receive. i'm a firm believer in quality over quantity so if your reply is shorter than mine, no worries! it's what's in the post that counts. also, i swear a lot. you have been warned.

it's also probably important to mention that i prefer mxm pairings. however, i'm starting to get back into mxf and am willing to start a few. please note that i will ask to play the female role in order to get back into writing female characters.

i try my best to reply at least once a day, sometimes more and sometimes less. i'm a college student and have an internship so that makes for some very long days and i might not have the energy to post, but i'll try. if i know i will be unable to log on for a time, i will try my best to let you know. however, sometimes those busy days just crop up and i'm unable to provide a warning and log on.

realistic fc's only, please!

so that's about it! please comment below or pm me. i look forward to hearing from you!

fandoms and pairings and cravings
fandoms

the umbrella academy

harry potter

the rain

red queen

mortal instruments

the 100

divergent

kingsman

the hunger games

skam

cravings and pairings

note my preferred role, if i have one, is bolded

small town hockey rivalry

arranged marriage gone wrong

forbidden/frowned upon love

band member x band member

criminal x innocent bystander

famous x not famous

royal x non-royal

superhero x superhero

villain x superhero

city
x country

gang member x gang member

secret agent/spy x secret agent/spy

sports player x sports player

any sort of supernatural pairing that exists

plots
rock of ages
muse a and muse b are both in bands. different bands. bands that are rivals due to their similar sound. a few years ago, the founders of the eurovision song contest got together and decided to create a similar contest, though this time, it was strictly for bands (think battle of the bands). similar to eurovision, each participating country is to submit a band to perform on the radio and live tv and will then vote. against all odds, muse a’s band and muse b’s band make it to the final four of the contest. though they appear amicable and warm towards each other on stage, they are bitter rivals off. the bands can’t be within a few feet of each other without spewing insults at each other. it’s especially bad between a and b, though no one really knows why.
walk of fame
muse a is all the rage in hollywood. voted as the year’s top young actor, they’re all everyone can talk about. every director wants them to star in their movies, every tv show and magazine want to interview them and every celebrity now wants to be friends with them. muse a’s surrounded by paparazzi no matter where they go and can hardly step foot anywhere without cameras in their face. many would think this bothers a, but muse a soaks in the attention. their ego has inflated tremendously and they’ve let it all go to their head. muse a is set to star in an upcoming movie as the main lead, with muse b as their on-screen best friend. in order to prepare the two for their role, the director sends the two on a retreat to bond. but after spending an hour with a, muse b can’t stand muse a, and the feeling is mutual.

muse b has very little experience in acting, having occasionally participated in school productions, but nothing beyond that. having recently finished university with degrees in entrepreneurship and dance (hip-hop), b decided to move to los angeles and started a job in a dance studio as well as a marketing firm. one day, they stumble across an ad for a casting call and despite having very little experience, decide to go for it. much to b’s surprise, they beat out hundreds of other people and got the role of the second lead. though b had no idea who their costars would be, they went into it with an open attitude. that attitude was changed after b spent an hour with muse a and knew that filming would be interesting. if they couldn’t stand a off screen, how could b act as a’s best friend on?
"soulmates"
the term “soulmate” has raised constant debate on this earth. whether or not they existed, whether or not you had to have a romantic soulmate or a platonic soulmate, what soulmate actually meant, etc. however, in this century, there was no doubt that soulmates were a real thing. every single person had one. didn’t mean they wanted one, but they had one. each person was born with a unique drawing somewhere on their body, the exact same drawing in the exact same place as their soulmate, which made it sometimes hard to locate each other if the spot was one that was easily coverable by clothes.

herein lies some problems. problem 1: muse a and muse b have known each other for most of their lives and are soulmates yet don’t know it because both of their symbols are located right underneath their hipbones, a spot easily hidden by clothing. problem 2: they can’t stand each other. but soulmates are meant to be perfect for each other, right? well, we’ll see.
all the supernaturals
1. muse a is the son of the leader of the species. however, due to the danger the group is in from the humans and from rival supernaturals, his parents decide to keep that from him. muse b has known what he was all his life, something he wishes he didn’t. he’d much rather live the life muse a gets to live, one full of ignorance. jealous, muse b has hated muse a from the first time he saw him in middle school, though he was forbidden to tell a what he was. over the years, muse a learned to hate b as much as b hated him, though he didn’t know why the hatred started. the day muse a turned 21, muse b watched from the shadows as a found out exactly what he was. he also watched from the shadows a few days later as muse a was forced into leadership after his father was killed. all in all not the greatest week for muse a. now both sons are leaders of their respective groups/species, groups that begin to hate each other due to the rivalry between the leaders. (mxm only)

2. muse a and muse b each belong to a different species, x and y, that have hated each other since the beginning of time. no meeting ends without a fight and insults are constantly spit back and forth. unbeknownst to anyone, the great-grandfather’s of a and b, both former leaders, got together and created a contract that stated that when their great-grand children stepped up as leaders, they would be betrothed to each other in order to bring the species together.

3. muse a and muse b have always been rivals. not just because they’re both from different species, but because they have butted heads the moment they could talk. every time they meet each other, they each end up injured in some way or another. meeting times have been reduced due to them each attending different schools (i think university would work better but high school is fine as well) but when half of the school that muse b attends burns down and they are forced to take classes at muse a’s school, things will not end well. after all, there’s only room for one alpha.

4. muse a and muse b are both leaders of their respective species, species that don’t get along. due to some issues a long time ago, one species had to relocate and now they share a city. there are strict territory laws in place and the borders are strictly enforced to make sure neither species crosses onto the other’s land. but when one of the members (we can decide which species later) drunkenly crosses over and is captured, it is up to muse a/b (we can also decide who later) to go and help, risking their own safety in the process.

5. muse a and muse b are in leadership position of their species, either the leader, second, etc. like the above plot, they share a city and there are strict territory laws in place. they don’t despise each other, but they definitely don’t like each other. one night, a member of muse a/b’s group is seriously injured, with marks that look like suspiciously they were given at the hand of the other species. a/b is quick to put the blame on the other species, causing fights to break out between the two species.

Last edited:
hello hello! i have finally returned from the depths of hell
now that i've finally got back into the school and internship rhythm, i'm looking for a few partners and have decided to bump up this thread

Users who are viewing this thread

Back