• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern A Journey of Thieves [Open//Accepting]

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here

SukiRikko

Sayer of sorries 50 times a day!
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
xs7SWT1.png
Introduction
Plot
Characters
Locations
Current Date/Time/Weather in Roleplay
The Story So Far...
Rules
Information
Skeletons
Roleplay Related Announcements
✘inspired by the many media on phantom thieves (ie Persona 5, DNAngel, Magic Kaito, Phantom Thief Jeanne, ect
✘created by SukiRikko
✘genre: slice of life, romance, action
✘lazy lit
✘accepting applications//under construction

PlotOur story takes place in a big city located in Japan. In Aoya-Takewatashi crime rate is usually low for the most part...Except in Thievery. While the police never take kindly to this but the crowd seems to go wild for it when it's not one of those normal steal money from the bank sort of situations. No, they go wild for a group that call themselves Phantom Thieves. Their goals seem to never be clear to the public but either way they are set on something.

Each member of this group has had their own specific power since they were born. Something they learned to control and put to their own use to help the Phantom Thieves complete their goal to save the world by stealing the Orb of Wonders before Kuromirai, the Yakuza group, can. While the location or how it looks is unknown, rumors say that this orb grants any wish of it's holder with no limits...Including recreating the world in their image.

The Phantom Thieves are actually very closely knit and consider themselves to be really close friends of each other. They have their own messaging group and everything. But there's a pact that forces them to not know their teammates real identities. While they would love to, this is a safety precaution so if they are captured and interrogated they cannot accidentally reveal the identities of their other members. They would love to know who their fellow teammates are but for their safety it's not worth the risk...

Characters
OeGpU1Q.png
kY0Naf2.png
rQzPpEL.png
igU3fnB.png
EFTJtyp.png

ld8vgID.png
XH3KCwu.png

Current Date/Time/Weather in roleplayMonth: July
Day: 13
Time of Day: Evening-Afterschool
Weather: Clear

The Story So Far...►Our story starts on a clear night with a normal heist for the Phantom Thieves. Overhearing Kuromirai, they find out what the Orb of Wonder is.◄

Rules001;; Who is in charge-The major rule here is RPNation's TOS is the major moderator of this thread! Please read it or we will all be in some big trouble. After that, the creator, SukiRikko, is next in charge. Please respect them. If you see some problems in the roleplay or see someone doing something they shouldn't or just need to talk to someone, don't hesitate to contact them! Just please keep it civil.

002;; Applying- So you're interested in our plot and want to join? Then please, by all means do! We would love to see new faces in the roleplay. Before applying, make sure you know what is going on and read all of the rules. When you are ready to make your profile, please feel free to go on my profile and start a conversation with the title "In the dark of the night..." if your character will be a Phantom Thief, "Let me keep the peace" for a member of the police, "The end is in sight" for a Yakuza member, and "Don't mind me just keep moving along" if you want to give us an NPC for anyone to control as needed. If it looks good to me, you will be approved and it will be posted in the profiles thread by a mod along with allowing you to start posting immediately. Feel free to develop and expand your character and be as creative as possible! Roleplays are always fun to think of new things you never thought of for your character and have some good character development. Everyone applying can only take one Phantom Thief and one police or Yakuza member if they would like. On top of that, we are caping our Phantom Thieves at 7 people. NPCs have no limit, but please read below as they will not be posting as normal.

003;; Posting- This roleplay is a lazy-lit roleplay. We will require about 2-3 paragraphs at minimum per post. While we don't need you to be the perfect copy editor, please be mindful of your spelling and grammar. We understand a mistake here and there, no one is perfect. But seeing them every other word or sentence makes it a little harder on all of our roleplayers. No text speak unless it's in the OOC area. Please post at least once every week. We know real life gets in the way of things and that's okay! We just don't want to see the roleplay die so quickly. If you can't post for any reason, just please contact me with your reason and you'll be okay. If you possibly can, do not post something that doesn't help move the roleplay along. Have some meat to your post! Reply to someone, make something happen. It doesn't matter!

004;; Post Format Feel free to pretty up your post format as much as you want. We understand that not all people can do that though. No stealing anyone's post format unless you have commissioned them though. Post format or no, make sure you have the following in your post: Character name, character photo, your post, and location.

005;; God Modding- I feel like this doesn't have to be said, but better to be safe than sorry. ABSOLUTELY NO GOD MODDING! This especially goes for the police and Yakuza. We can't have the Phantom Thieves caught during the first few posts and thus the end of the roleplay. If you feel like your idea may be god modding or may be a problem, feel free to contact the owner and see what they say. Also, Phantom Thief or not, you are not invincible. You can get sick, you can get injured. Roleplay accordingly.

006;; NPCs- As I said before we will let people suggest NPCs for the roleplay. However, no single person can claim these NPCs. If you suggest an NPC they will be open for anyone to use to help their post or continue the story. They will not have a separate post, just be included in whoever needs them post. We would rather have these NPCs being recurring characters and not one offs (Like teachers, friends, family). If you have any questions about this, please feel free to message the owner about it!

007;; Play nice- In character drama, fighting, ect. is encouraged! Outside of roleplay fighting, however, is definitely not. Respect your fellow roleplayers and make this much more fun for everyone. If you have a problem with someone for any reason, come to one of the moderators or the owner and we'll try and solve it as best as we can for both parties. If the fight escalates, parties will be punished accordingly.

008;; Suggestions and Questions- If for any reason you need to contact a me, please don't hesitate. Have a question about if you should do this or how this is working? I can answer as much as I can without spoiling. Have any suggestions for the roleplay? Feel free to let me know! I'd love to hear other's ideas and if it works out we can incorporate it.

009;; OOC- Please check out our OOC on here for plotting and the sort. Also please let us know there if things in real life are giving you problems to post.

010;; Finally- Just have fun. This is for our enjoyment and to express our love of the the Phantom Thieves. We want this to be a fun place for everyone who joins!

Rules may be added or removed as seen fit. Please keep this in mind.

Skeletons

• Code:
    [b][color=color1]Name:[/color][/b] [color=color2][/color]
    [b][color=color1]Gender:[/color][/b] [color=color2][/color]
    [b][color=color1]Age:[/color][/b] [color=color2] High Schoolers only so you can only be somewhere between 15-18[/color]
    [b][color=color1]Birthday:[/color][/b] [color=color2][/color]
    [b][color=color1]Hair Color:[/color][/b] [color=color2]Please refer to your face claim for this[/color]
    [b][color=color1]Eye Color:[/color][/b] [color=color2]Please refer to your face claim for this[/color]
    [b][color=color1]Height:[/color][/b] [color=color2][/color]
    [b][color=color1]Weight:[/color][/b] [color=color2][/color]
    [b][color=color1]Outfits:[/color][/b] [color=color2]Link all your character outfits here! You at least need a casual outfit and a Phantom Thief outfit. Anything else is at your discretion[/color]
    [color=slategray][size=10]▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒[/size][/color]
    [b][color=color1]Personality:[/color][/b] [color=color2][/color]
    [b][color=color1]Biography:[/color][/b] [color=color2]2 paragraphs at mininum[/color]
    [b][color=color1]Likes:[/color][/b] [color=color2]Min. of 3[/color]
    [b][color=color1]Dislikes:[/color][/b] [color=color2]Min. of 3[/color]
    [b][color=color1]Fear:[/color][/b] [color=color2][/color]
    [b][color=color1]Sexuality:[/color][/b] [color=color2][/color]
    [b][color=color1]Phantom Thief Name:[/color][/b] [color=color2][/color]
    [b][color=color1]How they joined the Phantom Thieves:[/color][/b] [color=color2]1 paragraph at mininum[/color]
    [b][color=color1]Their power:[/color][/b] [color=color2]Describe your power here. You can have one specific power but it can be used in multiple ways. If you have any special notes on the power or weakness about it list them here too![/color]
    [b][color=color1]Weapon of choice:[/color][/b] [color=color2]You need a weapon[/color]
    [b][color=color1]Show your colors:[/color][/b] [color=color2]The colors you will be posting in[/color]
    [b][color=color1]Favorite food:[/color][/b] [color=color2][/color]
    [b][color=color1]This is their theme song:[/color][/b] [color=color2][/color]
    [b][color=color1]And this is the roleplayer:[/color][/b] [color=color2]Your username[/color]

Roleplay Related Announcements►November 26, 2020: A time skip has taken effect!
October 28, 2020: Applications are now open! Please check us out and join us, we'd love to have you. If we get three or four people we will start immediately, otherwise we'll start within the week.
November
11, 2020: Roleplay is officially open!

Last edited:

IT BEGINS...

Our story starts on a clear and humid night on July 12. The night is like any other....The Thieves decided to do one of their regular heists at a millionaire's mansion. After their heist, they over hear two low level members of Kuromirai about an item called the Orb of Wonder.

Ah, it wasn't every night that Hiroki got to feel a thrill like this. Sure he'd maybe been a little too show offish and had nearly gotten them caught but a success was a success and the proof was the necklace he held dangling in front of him. The gem held within it was captivating, even if he hadn't payed enough attention to the specifics of what it actually was. Still such a prize had honestly deserved a better show than that. Stealth was a necessity for a phantom thief but as far as he was concerned so was style and being cut off mid monologue was decidedly not very stylish. It's difficult gracefully redirecting gunshots when you're so caught up in your speech. But all's well that ends well as your group had managed to safely escape leaving no distinguishable trail. "I'm telling you, I had it all completely under contr-"

Bickering underneath the rooftop they were currently relaxing on had caught Hiroki's attention and he leaned over the edge of the roof to listen in. "What's the point of looking for this Orb of Wonder if we've got no clue where it could be? There's gotta be hundreds of fantastical lookin gems across the globe." There were two rather gruff looking men beneath them arguing with the second getting slowly exasperated with the first. "Because this gem isn't just mystical looking. Keep quiet about it but I heard the boss talking about how it can grant any wish. Seems a little farfetched to me but at the least it's gotta be worth a fortune with that kind of story behind it."

Hiroki was already completely hooked on the juicy gossip they'd just stumbled upon. A gem that granted wishes eh? The real question is was one allowed to wish for infinite wishes? But in all seriousness Hiroki was already looking back to the other members of his merry band with a twinkle in his eyes. "We've gotta have it right? We'd be a discredit to our name if we didn't go after something like that." While he seemed merely greedy, and in fact was a little, he was completely serious in saying it felt like something they had to do.

The young woman rolls her eyes, although none of the group can see it considering the mask she wore covered her face. This heist had gone okay, but it was nearly ruined because this f***ing guy wasn't paying the slightest bit of attention. She took a deep breath, careful not to let out a Dark Bolt from her anger. Although she could summon them on command, they also liked to come out on their own when she was angry or frustrated. She looked at Hiroki and shook her head.
"I doubt the credibility as to that," the woman said honestly and simply to them in a monotone voice, which was muffled by the mask she wore on her face.

The woman was sitting down on the ground, cleaning her daito with a rag. She had enjoyed the thrill of the theft but it was also a very risky business. At least she had people she could hang out with during these times. Most of the time she was alone, with no one to talk to but the mirror. She shook her head quickly, shaking her depressing thoughts away. She was so tired of those thoughts that seemed to haunt her constantly now. Her mental state was starting to get worse and worse and it hurt so much.

"You've always got your eyes on the prize, dont'chya Ace?" [@Naburius]

Subaru's hand had already wrapped around the other teens shoulder, a suggestion to stop leaning over the edge so that he wasn't caught, her voice a low murmur, she was a bit to tired to be dealing with the prospect of Fairy Tale's and talk of another heist so soon.

She could already feel Aikawa-senpai's disappointed gaze on her form, God, tomorrows practice was going to be a bitch. The third year had felt it her personal mission to look after Suabru since she first showed during the Club tryouts, which, normally, Subaru wouldn't mind, but Aikawa-senpai had immediately assumed she was some twelve year old genius who had jumped ahead a few grades...

Suppressing a sigh, Subaru shifted her weight and leaned over Ace slightly instead of tugging him back.

Eyes barely peaked over the edge, just enough to see what the two looked like.

Last edited:
"Zig-zag I had enough
Chopping myself apart
Though I may try it never works,
I can't draw a smile from my heart"

lhFN7DE.png
ED9756z.png
BFNJ33Y.png
IVUFm7v.png

G3w92yi.png

While Kio felt like he was the youngest member of the group in age, sometimes their maturity said something different. They were all fighting over the mission after Hiroki started showing off again. Sure he looked up to the guy for doing it but one of these days it was going to be more trouble then it was worth. Walking up to the others, he tried slipping in with his small body and make a human barrier between Hiroki and Artemis. "Hey guys, let's calm down okay? We don't need another repeat of the last time Demoness got too stressed and blew up a building. Right? We're Phantom Thieves, not demolitionists."

One of these days, the police is going to find a trail of destroyed buildings and actually capture them. Kio really hoped that day wasn't today. That would really screw up his plans.

"Though if I have to be honest..." His pink irises almost glimmered in the moonlight in excitement. "I'm curious about this too. I think we should think about pursuing it." Realizing his selfishness slipped out again, he stumbled over his words trying to figure out how to fix the mess he made. "Uh I mean, if it is true though we can't let it fall into Kuromirai's hands can we? Who knows what they could do with it."

Wait a second...He mentioned Kuromirai and he didn't hear a specific voice speak up or even a scoff that he would usually hear when any of them brought up that specific name. "Is it just me or...Are we missing someone. Has anyone seen Ghost?"

▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞
𝗅𝗈𝖼𝖺𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇 ✘ Mansion Rooftop
𝖼𝗈𝗆𝗉𝖺𝗇𝗒 ✘ Ace, Ghost, Doll, Demoness
𝗌𝗍𝖺𝗍𝗎𝗌 ✘ Finishing a heist, hanging around
𝗁𝖾𝖺𝗅𝗍𝗁 ✘ Great
𝗈𝗈𝖼 ✘ Sorry I wanted to get my police peeps profiles up before I did this post!

vVKfPri.jpg
Akari Mochizuki ~Ghost
Jeez Ace you need to be more careful, she thought. A piece of fabric from his cape hung off a loose nail on a door frame. They trace this back to you and you’re done, Akari thought. The silver haired girl placed the fabric in her pocket and phased through the walls, following the route they had all taken. Fortunately she didn’t find anything else that pointed towards them. Now to do the best part. Akari phased through the walls until she arrived at the master bedroom. There she left their signature piece, the only thing that even indicated they had been there. The group’s calling card. She laid it down delicately on the pillow, making it look like it had always been there.

Once the job was done Akari quickly phased through the walls to meet up with her fellow thieves. As she approached she could hear Siren’s voice asking about her. “I’m here.” She spoke as she phased through the last wall. “Sorry, was just cleaning up after this one!” Akari mocked, handing the fabric to Ace. “Make sure you get that stitched back up before the next mission.” She smiled. “Oh, also the calling card has been delivered. So our job is done here.” Akari beamed.

It was then she noticed some of them looking over the railing. “What you looking at?” She asked walking over to them. There was two goons down below discussing something. “Well I overheard that the boss has multiple teams working on this, dotted all over the city.” One of them said. “Yeah I heard one of them is working in that laundry place not far from here, apparently it’s a front for one of our drug warehouses.” The other said. Akari moved away from the edge and back towards the others. “Anyone know of any laundry places around here?” She asked, a smirk growing behind her mask.

"Depends on their perception of close, which could be about twenty miles in any direction," Subaru mumbled, pulling back slightly from the ledge, "but I'm pretty sure we passed a 'Do-It-Yourself' dry-cleaners a street back."

Supressing a yawn, she continued, "Looked a bit big for a run of the mill place, then again I've been to two in my lifetime, so what do I know?"

Crossing her arms, Subaru tipped her head back slightly, eyes closed.

"Thank you very much ghost, what would I do without you?" Hiroki gave her a thankful pat on the head before looking down at the torn piece of fabric that was handed to him with a frown and grabbing his cape to examine it for damage. Damn that was disappointing, he almost never made mistakes like this. How was he expected to walk around in a damaged outfit? He'd just have to sew it back together when he got home, even if he'd rather just replace it. He pocketed the shred and recovered his snarky grin before responding. "I suppose that's as good a place to start as any. Sounds like an excursion for next time though. Don't need to be overexerting ourselves in one night. If possible we should try to find more leads before then though. We're in no rush anyways and I've got a busy morning." It was getting late and while he certainly could gallivant around the city a while longer he could tell some of the group had exerted themselves a fair bit more than him and were getting tired.

Hiroki stretched with a long fake yawn escaping to display how they needed rest. He was more than aware there were members in this group who'd at times gladly push themselves to keep going when they didn't have to. It was easier to just convince them to give him rest than to convince them to rest themselves.

"Zig-zag I had enough
Chopping myself apart

lhFN7DE.png
ED9756z.png
BFNJ33Y.png
IVUFm7v.png

G3w92yi.png

Hiroki was right. It was late at night and all of them either looked tired or didn't look like they were int he best spirits for whatever reason. Kio had no reason to ask them why unless they said something. It was something that made him feel like he was prying into something that he shouldn't be getting into. And that never was a good feeling if there was no reason for him to do so, minus trying to get a leg up on someone.

He put a hand on Artemis's shoulder, slowly in case she she either didn't want it and shook it off or would shoot a Dark Shot his way, one more pleasant then the other. She seemed really upset but he didn't know how to initiate the conversation. So he flashed her a smile as best as he can, sort of as a 'if you need to talk let me know' along with a hopeful help if she didn't want to. Then he looked back to the group. "So I think we're all in agreement? Night for now and meet at the usual place tomorrow? That way if we get any information on that cleaners place, we'll be ready."

𝗅𝗈𝖼𝖺𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇 ✘ Mansion Rooftop
𝖼𝗈𝗆𝗉𝖺𝗇𝗒 ✘ Ace, Ghost, Doll, Demoness
𝗌𝗍𝖺𝗍𝗎𝗌 ✘ Finishing a heist, hanging around
𝗁𝖾𝖺𝗅𝗍𝗁 ✘ Great
𝗈𝗈𝖼 ✘ Hi! I promise I didn't mean to disappear that's my fault. I did get busy last Saturday, but then I honestly was so smart and...Totally forgot....Thanks holiday week. Also a little short I'm sorry! Hopefully this helps a little at least.

Artemis wasn't in a bad mood, per se, rather, she was just tired. "Yes, that sounds good," she said simply, her voice slightly muffled because of the mask over her face. She shrugged off his hand and began to walk away on her own, sheathing her blade on her hip and then stopping, turning towards them again, the coattails of her outfit waving in the higher-altitude wind behind her. She proceeded to turn back around and begin walking off, looking for a fire escape to head down, along with a secluded place to change out of this outfit. At least it wasn't hot up there, she thought to herself as she walked away from the group.

Being the quiet one of the group wasn't always the most simple, especially to those around her, who can hardly understand what she is feeling often. She hardly puts her emotions on display for those around her to see, no matter who they are.

Subaru stretched, back arched and arms extended over her head, relishing in the sharp pop that sounded.

"Yeah... Hitting the hay sounds pretty good right about now..." She suppressed another yawn, "I haven't even eaten yet, Gods..."

Relaxing slowly, Subaru puffed out a sigh, "I'll see you guys tomorrow," Raking a hand through her short hair, she turned on her heel, "I mean, so long as I don't die, in which case, avenge me, yeah?"

She gave the remaining parties a quick two fingered salute before breaking into a run towards the southside of the rooftop.

'I am so gonna hate myself in the morning,' she thought idly, 'Gods, homeroom is gonna suck.'

vVKfPri.jpg
Akari Mochizuki ~ Ghost
Akari blew a kiss in Ace’s direction jokingly after he thanked her. “I got your back!” She winked. “’Do-It-Yourself’ huh? Think I’ve heard of that place.” Ghost commented. Her face then fell behind her mask when the others seemed too tired to go scope it out now. She was full of energy and ready to go but she understood that they all needed their rest. It was probably just adrenaline in her system keeping her awake anyway.

“Usual place is good with me!” Akari agreed, stretching her arms high above her head. It seemed Demoness was the first to start leaving and Akari gave her a wave. “Goodnight Demoness!” Doll then seemed to follow and head out making a comment about dying. “But how will I ever go on without you Doll?” She giggled, waving goodbye to her friends.

The silver haired girl then turned around to face the other two. “Well I guess I should head out too. Don’t stay up too late you two!” Akari bid farewell, doing a backflip off the roof and using her powers to lessen her fall. She’d learnt in a previous job that if she phased her body as she landed she could phase through the ground and pop back out like nothing happened. With her exit done she quickly got changed in a back ally way nearby where she had left a backpack. “That little twerp better be in bed by the time I get home.” She mumbled to herself.

"And I hope you all have a lovely evening as well. Do try not to miss me too much." Hiroki waved off his departing compatriots with a smile, returning Ghost's gesture by catching the kiss before turning to Siren. "I suppose that's my cue to bid you adieu as well. Be sure to watch your step on the way home." He gave Siren a quick pat on the back before hopping off the roof with a wave goodbye.

There was certainly some scheduling to be done in the morning to ensure Hiroki would have time to squeeze in this laundromat visit. Now he had gymnastics, a group project, stitch work, a visit to the dry cleaners, and a Phantom Thief meetup all filling out his day. He'd certainly packed more into a day before but rearranging his schedule the day of was never exactly a preference.

Regardless he'd have to get home and get a reasonable amount of sleep first or tomorrow was going to be miserable and he'd have to face the mildest interrogation from his father. Besides beauty sleep is an absolute must for one with as much popularity (and notoriety) as himself. He'd be disappointing his fans if he were to show up to school looking like he'd just rolled out of bed.

Time Skip

Our date has now changed to July 13. It is currently after school so our group is working on getting home or doing what they need to after school to recharge or get information before meeting up at night with the rest of the Phantom Thieves. We won't have another time change for this round so just gradually do some small fun things, have a little character interaction out of Thieving, then get together for the next heist.

"Zig-zag I had enough
Chopping myself apart

lhFN7DE.png
ED9756z.png
BFNJ33Y.png
IVUFm7v.png

G3w92yi.png

As soon as the school bell rang, Kio breathed a sigh of relief. He never enjoyed the long school days...Actually, what was he saying. He never enjoyed any school days. And everything taking a little longer then usual last night and thus depriving him of his precious sleep didn't help even if he loved everything about it.

He swears he was going to have gray hair and start drinking coffee by the age of 20 if he kept this up.

One of his friends shook his shoulder in concern. "Kio are you okay? I know you usually zone out during class but today it seemed more as if you were tired then disinterested." "I'm fine!" Plastering on his biggest trademarked smile to hide everything, something that was easy for him to do around this friend, he continued on, "It was just a little bit of a long night playing video games again. Nothing new here." He friend chuckled as if he wasn't surprised. It wasn't all a lie so it was fine.

"You have club don't you though? So we can't go home together?" A nod from his friend. "That's fine. I was just planning to hit the konbini and grab a snack and see what they have for new manga. It's no big deal." With a smile and a wave, Kio picked up his bag and left the classroom for the hallway. He understood the whole club thing but never saw a point in joining one. But he really didn't want to go off on his own...Maybe he would get lucky and someone would join him as he went to switch his shoes at his locker.

𝗅𝗈𝖼𝖺𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇 ✘ School Hallways
𝖼𝗈𝗆𝗉𝖺𝗇𝗒 ✘ No one
𝗌𝗍𝖺𝗍𝗎𝗌 ✘ Hanging around, thinking about getting a snack before leaving school grounds, excited and can't wait to go heisting again
𝗁𝖾𝖺𝗅𝗍𝗁 ✘ Great
𝗈𝗈𝖼 ✘ I know it's holiday for possibly a few of us, correct me if I'm wrong. That's why I've been a little slow this week myself between that and working. (Grocery store clerk should explain everything.) So I'm trying to catch up I promise.) Also this is open to anyone if they wanna interact with him!

"So, Subaru-chan, since practice has been canceled, do you mind if I walk you home, maybe I could even help you study?"

Kimisawa Kensuke towered over Subaru on a good day, practically a giant by Japanese standards, and it didn't help that the third year had more muscles in his upper bicep than Subaru seemed to have in her entire body.

And, unfortunately for her, he also seemed to view scoring a date with his small, cute, underclassman as something of a challenge.

Forcing her best smile, and trying to mentally quell her her rising headache, Subaru responded with a voice full of venom,
"Not on your life Senpai, I've got things to do today, errands to run, places to be, and people to meet."

She really didn't want to fight off a guy four times her size today, honest, so to say Subaru was more than a bit relieved to catch sight of Agawa Kio, one of her classmates, was a bit of an understatement, slipping out from under Kimisawa-senpai's arm she called over hand raised over her head.

"Yo, Agawa-kun!"

Subaru's voice carried through the hallway a bit, and she was able to put on a more genuine smile as she broke into a light jog, leaving Kimisawa-senpai behind her.
-----------
SukiRikko SukiRikko

CujXfGy.jpg
Akari Mochizuki ~ Ghost
As the whistle blew Akari caught her breath. Most of her days ended with gym class. Akari stretched out to finish the workout and wiped the sweat from her brow. “Good work Akari!” The gym teacher yelled over to her. “Thank you teacher!” She bowed, running to the locker room to grab her stuff. Akari didn’t see the point in getting changed, in fact it was easier to not get changed. She needed to run over to her brother’s school to pick him up.

Akari soon packed her stuff up and began heading out. The halls were filled with students all finishing their classes for the day. Akari liked to listen to the drips and drabs of conversations as she passed. It had sometimes put her onto a lead for the thieves. It was then she heard a familiar voice, Kio. She had tutored the boy as part of a school project for the older years to help some of the younger year groups. They had gotten on pretty well during the time, even if he wasn’t completely interested in learning. She couldn’t blame him, Akari thought it was boring too.

“Hi Kio!” She waved as she passed by. It looked like he was talking to one of his classmates and she didn’t want to intrude. Akari soon made her way out of the school and headed to her brothers school where she could see her brother waiting at the gate. “Minato!” Akari called, a smile on her face. She watched as her brothers face lit up and came running towards her. “Hey sis! Guess what? No homework today!” Her brother cheered. “Oh really? I guess you can help me with mine then!” Akari giggled. “Nah uh!” Minato scowled. “Kidding!” Akari laughed.

The two of them started walking home and Akari could feel herself getting light headed, she had been pushing herself a bit much these last few days. “Hey how about we get some food from Danny’s tonight? We can pick up something for Gran from there too. I don’t really feel like cooking tonight.” The silver haired girl explained. “Sure! But don’t lie, you just want a coffee!” He accused, pointing a finger. He had started doing that a lot lately, it was from some video game where you play as a lawyer or something. “Well that is a bonus.” She smiled.

Once the two of them arrived Akari sent Minato to reserve a seat whilst she grabbed the food. “Here we are, two burgers, a taco to share, a soda and the pièce de résistance, my coffee.” The girl beamed. “You have a problem.” Minato mocked. “Do not!” “Do too!” “Do not, times infinity!” “Do too, times infinity plus one!” The two of them squabbled, jokingly. They could have continued on for ages but some of the elderly customer were giving her a stink eye. Instead she let Minato start eating and pulled out her phone, beginning to text the others.

We all still good for tonight? ;D

Location ~ School > Her brothers school > Denny’s
Texting ~ SukiRikko SukiRikko Prodigious Mage Prodigious Mage Naburius Naburius Forgotten Home Forgotten Home

Last edited:
"Zig-zag I had enough
Chopping myself apart

lhFN7DE.png
ED9756z.png
BFNJ33Y.png
IVUFm7v.png
G3w92yi.png

As soon as Kio heard his name, he turned to see who called for him. He recognized the sound as one of his classmates thankfully and not one of the teachers. Kio didn't consider Subaru as one of his best friends, but he was still fairly close to the girl. As Subaru walked over to him, he could see the upperclassman that was just talking to her shooting Kio glares now. Oh well, not like that mattered. If worse came to worse Kio wouldn't put it past himself to use his power to save himself or a classmate of his.

"Oh Nishiyama-chan!" Seeing her quickly get away from the upperclassman and the upperclassman still glaring pretty much confirmed everything he needed to know about the situation. Trying to non-chalantly get her away, he started off with a simple, "Hey can you catch me up with the assignment today for Math? I seemed to left my planner at my desk."

Seeing Kensuke finally giving up and leaving, Kio breathed a light sigh of relief. "Hey you doing okay? Kimigawa-senpai didn't do anything horrible to you did he?" Before he could get an answer, another one of their upperclassmen walked by and waved. "Oh, hi Mochizuki-senpai!" She didn't stick around too long for Kio to get another word out. The two only knew each other from the project that Kio felt bad that he didn't reach out to hang out with her more. However, he did see a little boy always with her and didn't want to intrude on the family time he thought they were having.

Before Subaru could get another word out again, he felt bad that the girl didn't get one word out yet, his phone went off. "Ah I'm sorry, that's probably Urashima about our Sunday plans." A casual lie but effective. He quickly looked at his phone to the message Ghost sent them and quickly typed his own reply before putting the phone back in his pocket.

Recipient
them
me
I'm good here. I'm getting ready and I'll see if I hear anything on my way home!

"Anyways, I'm gonna stop by the connivence store and get a snack. You...Uh...Wanna come with?"

𝗅𝗈𝖼𝖺𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇 ✘ School Hallways
𝖼𝗈𝗆𝗉𝖺𝗇𝗒 ✘ Subaru
𝗌𝗍𝖺𝗍𝗎𝗌 ✘ Hanging around, thinking about getting a snack before leaving school grounds, excited and can't wait to go heisting again
𝗁𝖾𝖺𝗅𝗍𝗁 ✘ Great
𝗈𝗈𝖼 ✘ Sorry this is a bit late!

1606910359289.png
"A man walks down the street.
He says, "Why am I short of attention?
Got a short little span of attention.
And, whoa, my nights are so long."

Artemis was listening to English music through her a pair of gray earbuds, tapping her foot gently on the floor in tune with the beat. The young woman was sitting down on a bench in the courtyard of the school, looking at her phone. She texted the group back...

Recipient
left
left
I'm good here. I'm getting ready and I'll see if I hear anything on my way home!
right
I'm ready whenever.

...and put her phone away in her pocket, relaxing on the bench. She was eagerly anticipating going on this mission, considering how dull her day has been.

Location - School, Courtyard
Company - No-one
Status - Great Health, Bored

Last edited:
Subaru's smile turned into a mock thinking expression at Agawa's words, it was good that he understood, "Linear functions? It's actually pretty easy, all you have to do..."

Trailing off into a small, practiced, if no less helpful, explanation of that days work, she didn't stop until Agawa let out a small sigh of relief and question her safety.

Her expression softened considerably at the question,
"I'm fine, honest," she assured, folding her arms behind her, "he's just gotten more and more persistent with the younger girls lately, we've taken to pairs recently but Hinako-chan from 1-H was out sick today so..."

She trailed off at a female Senpai's rather sudden appearance, blinking, she took note of the name Agawa-kun used and stored it away for later, instead she simply gave 'Mochizuki-senpai' a small respectful nod.

Turning back to Agawa-kun, she opened her mouth only to be cut off by the sound of his phone, and the faint buzz from her skirt. Another sutprised blink.

"Ah I'm sorry, that's probably Urashima about our Sunday plans."

Subaru shrugged, "It's fine," here she dug out her own phone from her skirt, and flashed a lopsided smile that showed it wasn't a big deal, and pulled a mock face of faint frustration and fondness as she stared at the screen, (which really wasn't all that hard, even if it was just the other thieves), something she usually reserved for two specific Senpai's, "It seems Akagawa-senpai wants help with something this Saturday after-school."

(Ah, the joys of dying an upperclassmen's hair stark pink for a rather crass comment on her and Hinako-chan's presumed sexuality... Why the heck that earned her Akagawa Hiroki's friendship, she'd never know.)

She, rather pointedly, didn't mention that the text she just mentioned was from last week, and had to do with a prank on the rest of the Kendo-team.

Which was foiled.

Kurusu-senpai was a bit terrifying with his foresight sometimes...

[Been ready since I woke up this morning.]

Shoving her phone away with, Subaru tilted her head, hair shifting with the action, and shrugged, giving a mock thinking expression.

After a moment, she straightened up, and smiled.

"Sure, I've got some time to kill."

She'd already prepared for the night that morning beforehand anyway, better to be safe than sorry.

Subaru also really, really, really hoped her father had gone back on his word about having the night off.

(No better time to neglect your daughter than when she was off playing vigilante slash cat burglar.)

----------------------------
SukiRikko SukiRikko

Classes had just let out and Hiroki could finally focus on the part of the day he actually cared about. Gymnastics was soon after the bell so unfortunately he couldn't stick around and had to wave his classmates off with promises they'd hang out another day. Now he didn't exactly harbor any ill will towards his classmates but he wasn't especially close to most of them and really didn't want to waste time with mild acquaintances, he was busy enough as is. Ah and he had the buzzing of his cell phone to distract him as he left.
Recipient
them
them
them
I'm ready whenever.
them
Been ready since I woke up this morning.
me
On the edge of my seat in anticipation.

After pocketing his phone he had to spare a moment when while passing through the courtyard on the way to the gym he spotted an unfamiliar face, a rare occurrence for him. He at least knew the faces of most the students in the school so he was especially shocked not to recognize the foreigner. He figured she was an upperclassman given she definitely wasn't younger and he knew everyone in his year. Well it didn't sit right with him that he didn't know somebody, or more importantly that they might not know him so he put on his best smile and greeted the girl.
"Hi there, I'm Akagawa Hiroki. I don't think I've seen you before." It only now hit him this could come across as perhaps a little awkward but frankly it was of minimal concern to him. He still had at least a couple minutes till he had to be at practice anyways so he might as well do something with that time.

Forgotten Home Forgotten Home

1606910359289-png.814284

The woman looked up at the boy who approached her with piercing amethyst eyes and pulled out one of her earbuds. Her music became audible to him. English lyrics came out to the song "You can call me Al."
"Konnichiwa, may I help you?" asks the woman, not hearing what he said due to her music playing when he talked to her.
She didn't know him either and people don't normally talk to her so she assumed he needed something from her.

Location - School Courtyard
Company - Naburius Naburius
Status - Great Health, Curious

Upon being acknowledged Hiroki immediately makes himself comfortable and sits down next to her with his gym bag in his lap. "Meh, not particularly. I just like to make a habit of getting to know everyone at school. Never hurts to make a friend you know? Unless they turn out to be a psychopath, then it sometimes hurts." He takes a second to listen to the music playing from her earbuds, tapping his finger on the arm of the bench to the rhythm before continuing. "Is that English music? I do pretty well in the subject myself but I don't listen to much of the music, hadn't occurred to me to do so. Sounds pretty catchy though, any recommendations?"

Hiroki had skipped right past introductions and straight into idle chatter, it was just easier that way. No awkward chit chat and it normally broke any uncomfortable tension. Generally people are pretty interested in talking about their interests so it was always a good way to spark a friendship. Much more effective than 'Uh, hello, it's nice to meet you yadda yadda.' Besides everyone enjoys a lovely chat with Akagawa Hiroki, what's not to love? He was perfectly charming, handsome, and had a brilliant smile he was keen to show off.

Forgotten Home Forgotten Home

CujXfGy.jpg
Akari Mochizuki ~ Ghost
Akari smiled looking at her phone. She didn’t really have any friends, more acquaintances, but the thieves could fill that hole in her life at times. “What are you smiling at?” Minato asked. “Oh, it’s nothing.” Akari lied, returning to her food. “Do you finally have a boyfriend or something?” He questioned. Akari then coughed, nearly choking on her food. “No, I do not have a boyfriend!” The silver haired girl denied, her cheeks flushing a bright red. “That’s disappointing.” Minato frowned. “What do you mean?” Akari asked, taking a sip of her coffee. “Well you always seem so lonely. You don’t really hang out with friends or anything like that. If you had a boyfriend maybe you wouldn’t be so lonely.” The boy explained. Akari’s smile grew bigger as her brother spoke. He was just like Dad. Always thinking about everyone else’s happiness. “Minato, I’m not lonely. I have you, and there’s a few people at school I talk to but I’m happy as I am right now. Besides whose gonna clean up after you if I start hanging out with people all the time?” Akari joked. “Hmmm, I guess you’re right.” Minato smiled, before taking another bite from his food. As he did Akari pulled out her phone again.

fures tenuem
me
them
them
I'm ready whenever.
them
Been ready since I woke up this morning.
them
On the edge of my seat in anticipation.
me
See you all later then! Oh and Ace that cape better be fixed! ;)

Once the two of them had finished eating they started heading home, with a bag of takeaway for their Gran in tow. “Oh can we stop at the convenience store?” Minato asked, tugging on Akari’s sleeve. “I don’t see why not, but why?” She asked. “Some snacks for movie night this weekend!” He beamed, looking up at her. “Tin Guy 2, right?” She asked. “Uh huh!!!” Minato cheered. He was really into these American super hero movies at the moment. Akari didn’t mind though, she secretively loved them too, not that she would admit to it.

The store was fairly quiet with not too many people around, most of the customers seemed to be students from her school. “Here’s some Yen, go grab some snacks. I’m gonna take a look at the magazines, come see me once you’ve paid for everything.” She smiled handing her brother some money from her purse. “Sure thing!” Minato agreed, running off down the aisles. Akari then moved over to the magazine rack to see what sort of stuff they had available.

Location ~ Denny’s > Convenience Store
Texting ~ SukiRikko SukiRikko Prodigious Mage Prodigious Mage Naburius Naburius Forgotten Home Forgotten Home

Users who are viewing this thread

Back