• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom A Johto Adventure

Alexander shrugged some as he grabbed his pokeball returning Alice inside. "Fair enough. We have just met after all." Stretching some, the young pokemon trainer let the wind hit his face as he had a smile on his face. He was enjoying the fresh air and having someone to talk to. Even if it might have only been for a small amount of time, at least he was starting his journey walking with someone. Waiting for Aster to get up, he soon turned his head when he saw someone almost bump into him. "Seems to be another trainer. Hows it going?" Smiling some, Alexander waited for an response as he had no idea what was going to happen. Would it be a battle like he heard happened when 2 trainers met face to face or would it just be a conversation? The young man waited for a response. (Sorry if it seems kind of short. Been really busy with classes and other things)

Interaction
Prodigious Mage Prodigious Mage _Graphite_ _Graphite_

Aster gave a sharp nod, giving a small, bright, smile, only for it to melt to confusion as the other trainers attention was drawn...

Oh, another person.

Lovely.

Shifting Eve in her arms a bit, she offered another small, strained smile, and offered a small wave, "Hello there."

She put her hand down, and hunched in on herself a bit, and puffed her cheeks to blow out some air at her bangs, shifting her weight to her right leg.

She wasn't necessarily interested in a battle at the moment, so she hoped he didn't challenge her, but at the same time she wouldn't mind spectating...

Shifting again, she made to move behind Alexander, just enough to obscure herself from the other boys line of sight.
------
Lunawolf1 Lunawolf1 (Mentioned)

_Graphite_ _Graphite_ (Interaction)

For a moment Nero remained quiet as his blue eyes looked over the two strangers: one was a purple-haired girl who had matching eyes and a matching shirt, the other was was a black-haired boy who had a hint of a Kalosian accent in his voice. Despite the other boys greeting he seemed a little on edge as if he were waiting on Nero to make a move. "Um...hey." Nero awkwardly responded to the two of them. "I didn't mean to barge in-between you two like that. I was just keeping an eye on my Pokémon." A soft squeak came from above the three as Minerva glided downwards and perched herself on her trainers shoulders. Despite the girls best efforts to avoid Nero's eyes he quizzically watched her as she shuffled behind the other boy. "The heck is wrong with her?" He asked.

Interactions: Lunawolf1 Lunawolf1 and Prodigious Mage Prodigious Mage

dd20xth-a51e1a6a-e52e-4a4e-b20c-6e6dd120715c.png"Their the psychic type." Persia said. "Haha you think they'd be fairy."

"Me personally? I'm searching for Dark-types, like my pal here. I might even see about tackling the Gyms along the way."

"Dark types huh? I'm not really looking for any certain types personally....Gyms huh?....Hey uh speaking of which do you happen to know your way around here? Like do you know where the nearest town is? Cause I'm actually quite lost." Perisa said really hating to admit it but she was so there was no point in hiding it. "It's not my fault though! My uh...former group I was traveling with had a fall out and one of them took my map with them...so if you could tell me which way to go that would be more then helpful."
quadraxis201 quadraxis201

Tilting his head, Alexander watched the pokemon perch itself on its trainers shoulder. Smiling a bit, he soon blinked and turned around to see that the girl he was talking to before seemed to be hiding behind him. Assuming she was probably just shy, he was a bit surprised she even talked to him. Then again, he was the one to initiate the conversation. Turning back around, the black haired male put his hands behind his head and shrugged a bit. "Who knows. Perhaps she was is just a bit nervous by meeting new people. I understand since not one but two strangers did walk up to her." Stretching a bit, the male adjusted his backpack before shrugging again. "Only other thing I can think about is the aura you give off. It does seem like you give off a aura that might intimidate some people. That or people might assume you are interested in battling" Chuckling some, he soon yawned once before looking back. "Well where are my manners. I just realized I did not introduce myself. The name is Alexander and I come from the kalos region."

Interaction- Prodigious Mage Prodigious Mage and _Graphite_ _Graphite_

Vincent Jameson

"Oh, I see-- a Psychic Pokémon." Vincent replied to Persia when she mentioned her Pokémon was Psychic-type. "I can see why people would assume it's Fairy, they're certainly pretty enough to look the part." Vincent had heard of Fairy-types before-- discovered in Kalos, they were the bane of Dark and Dragon Pokémon, unless of course their opponents could use Steel and/or Poison moves. There was one Fairy Pokémon that Vincent secretly wanted to see-- a rather adorable Eeveelution named Sylveon, known for their calming qualities.

Vincent and Zach both shrugged when Persia asked them if they knew their way around. "Zach and I are visiting from the Unova Region, so... I'm sorry to say that no, we don't know Johto that well. But, it looks like the Route is pretty straightforward... right? Personally, I'd just go whichever way Cherrygrove isn't, and don't go wandering off into the trees. Now..." Vincent tapped a finger against his chin. "I think my old man told me the first Gym would be in Violet City, northwest of Cherrygrove. The Route currently leads north, so surely it's gotta lead west sometime? Don't worry, you can probably get yourself a new map in Violet."

Interactions:
animegirl20 animegirl20

Aster ducked her head slightly at being called out, her cheeks burning in embarrassment.

"I just don't want to battle," she explained half-heartedly, shuffling even further behind Alexander's back, "me and my Eevee have never had a live battle before, well, unless you count a two week old Chikorita."

She bit her lip, and kept her eyes on the ground, moving Eve closer to her chest.

"Sorry."
-----------
Lunawolf1 Lunawolf1 (Mentioned)
_Graphite_ _Graphite_ (Interaction)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back