• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy A Hunter's Obsession; A Hellsing based plot

Atiny Eternal Starlight

Starlight Suitcliff Ohara
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
A Hunter's Obsession

Welcome to my little search for a rather odd but fun idea I've had for something of a long time; Of course first we're going to go over the rules and such. However, please don't let this intimidate you; I'm a very easy going person I promise! I've been wanting and hoping I could find somewhere to try this plot out for a very long time.
1. Please, if you roleplay with me and lose interest. Do /not/ just disappear on me... This has happened more times than I can count and I really get tired of it, I am a big girl. I can take it...

2. If we're doing a Fandom, and playing Canons ~*Which more than likely will be included*~ /Please/ try to be as in character with whoever you’re playing as you can; I am not asking for perfection...Just do your best and try to think like whoever it is.

3. I do have some restrictions, I like to keep this tasteful...But we'll discuss this in more detail as we decide what we're doing if our rp will work out.

4. I am not picky about literacy, I only ask that you write so I can understand. And Please no Chat-speak...It annoys me to no end Lol, Rofl, etc. I don't mind, but OOC only.

5. If the plot is getting dull, then tell me. I'm very open minded we can mix it up, add/remove ideas. I want to make it enjoyable for us both.

6. As for characters; I can double, triple etc. etc. And prefer to play a person for you and an OC and you do the same.

7. I think that’s about it aside from having fun =D

Not really a 'rule' but a small note; I do prefer to rp over skype, Discord or something along those lines because its just easier for me; personally but I can do it here on site via PMs. I just don't do over the forums myself, I'm terrible at keeping track of them there.

And now my dears- The plot itself

dracula_s_castle_by_whendell-d7pjb9i.png

The moon; a beautiful thing to some- to others? A terrifying reminder of the creatures that lay in wait in the shadows to attack; Vampires; Werewolves…Monsters of all shapes, sizes and capabilities. These were what Abraham Van Hellsing was known for hunting. In his years of work there seemed to be no creature that could escape the cunning skill and sharp tools at Hellsing disposal. Until Him; the infamous Count Dracula, king of the creatures of the night most feared; Vampires. In the years of hunting this elusive; hunter Hellsing has been pushed to his limit and is now obsessed with capturing and killing him. This is how our story begins; in this obsession; this need to hunt down the infamous king of the vampires had changed him. Pushed him to do things; including blackmail. This is where Luna Cromwell comes into play; once a dear friend and alie to the hunter; now a pawn in his twisted game of cat and mouse with the Vampire king. Reuniting with Hellsing as a friend was both the biggest mistake and the best thing she could have done for herself; why do you ask? Because he used her magic, and threatened to reveal not only her power but her guardianship; how she watched over the lore and legend of Ireland and its home within the Shire if she didn’t go in trying to become one of his many brides. Now you might be wondering why this turned out to be one of the best things; instead of a horror story that could easily get her killed? The answer is him; the very Count that Hellsing is so obsessed with finally taking down. After spending almost two years within the castle; she had begun to lie to Hellsing, lead him on goose chases, in his desperate obsession he believed it all but this was running short and he was starting to figure out what she was doing; luckily though it seemed he was oblivious to the very reasoning behind it. Luna had, without a doubt fallen head over heels for the strong, seductive and charming Vampire King She simply had not had the nerve to tell him; especially not to tell him what had brought her here; the more she knows him though the more she feels she needs to. She only hopes that it won’t ruin the bond they’d built. Because at this point; she would fight the hunter herself before she let him hurt the count….

Notes: Looking for something based loosely off either the game Dracula Love Kills; its predecessor and the Hellsing film with Hugh Jackman; if anyone is willing to play either version of the count I would LOVE you for life but I am open to any variant. And can/will gladly double as whoever; Id gladly make this a crossover of sorts if you have something in mind

I have Luna's info ready; I also am more then willing to double/triple; even doing a separate roleplay for you. ^_^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back