• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom A Hunger Games roleplay? All more than welcome :D

GoobertUrieOnFire

Howdy!

I'm looking for someone to roleplay The Hunger Games with. :3

I'm not into OCs or AU, I very much like writing in The Hunger Games world, so as long as we're somewhere in the timeline or after the rebellion, I'll be happy!

The pairings I'm hoping to work with are:

-Katniss/Peeta (my favorite!!)

-Peeta/Gale

-Finnick/Annie

I'm willing to play either male or female characters though I'd prefer playing the female. It doesn't really matter, though! All that matters to me is getting a response I can work with (the length doesn't matter, I tend to match what I'm given but I do prefer a more relaxed RP rather than a chore where I'll have to pump out so many paragraphs), a partner that doesn't mind mature content and most importantly someone willing to COMMUNICATE! If you're uncomfortable or unhappy, do not be afraid to let me know! I'd love to fix the issue rather than flee or at least try to fix it. If it isn't possible, I'll understand, just respect me enough to let me know what's going on, please! I promise to do the same. :)

I'm US Eastern timezone, been roleplaying the fandom since 2012, I'm open to any plot ideas and have some of my own that chronologically range. I'm looking for something longterm, I love cats as well as all animals, and I prefer roleplaying over private messaging. Either here, kik, instagram chat, or snapchat chat would be ideal. I can even work with a chatzy.

A couple ideas/starting points I've got include Peeta/Katniss before the reaping which would then take it's course over time and eventually lead us to something post-rebellion, different plots concerning Peeta's hijacking in D13, different scenarios on the trains, plenty of scenarios fresh after the rebellion. I'd also love to brainstorm with you!

Thank you for reading! If there's anything else you'd like to know, any questions you have, or if you're interested please don't be afraid to let me know! Really, I don't bite. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back