• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom A Humble Search in These Trying Times

tired.space.gay

Hi! I’m looking for a fandom role play partner
I don’t have those fancy setups that i see people have, but here’s some information:

About me:
-My name is Abby
-I’m 20, I don’t really care how old you are as long as your comfortable with me i’m comfortable with you!
-I’m non binary and I use they/she pronouns
-I’ve been rping for around six years
-I’m a semi-lit to lit role player, and i’d appreciate if my partner was the same. I prefer a response of 1-3 paragraphs, but if you need to do less than that or want to do more than that, that’s totally fine as long as I can work with it!
-I never really used OCs in role play, so I stick to Canon character x canon character

Plots and things I guess?:
-I’m not great at finding plots, but that doesn’t stop me from trying
-I’m down for mostly anything if I’m being honest
-AUs (depending on what they are) are perfectly fine with me, as is canon universe things

Fandoms (Bold=most interest):
-Attack on Titan (mostly anything, ask!)
-Haikyuu (Daisuga and asahi x nishinoya)
-Carry On (Simon x Baz)
-Les Misérables (Enjoltaire? and most other ships with the amis?)
-Rent (Angel x Collins)
-The Magnus Archives (Sasha x Tim, JonMartin, and Gerrymichael)
-Harry Potter (Wolfstar mainly!)
-Detroit: Become Human (Reed900)
-Welcome to Nightvale (Cecilos)
-Newsies (Dave’s x Jack or Jack x Katherine)
-Given: (Mafuyama)
-Yuri! On Ice (Vukturi)

•Im sure there are possibly other fandoms im in that I may have missed, so feel free to reply with them if you have an idea I have not listed!

I think that’s all I have to say, let me know if you’re interested! I prefer to role play in pms

If you’re interested, feel free to say so here, or pm me! (:

Last edited:
Hi!! I‘d love to a haikyuu rp with you!! ^^

I'm open if you're interested in an AOT roleplay!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back