• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings A Huge Nerd's Partner Search ☼

Sole Survivor

Roll for Initiative
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Welcome to My New (and slightly improved) Partner Search Thread!

This time around I've decided to keep it nice and simple. All that BBCode jazz is awesome to look at; however, I'm more interested in getting straight to the point and meeting more amazing people. Recently, I've gotten some cravings and I'm hoping others will take interest in them. First, I'll talk a little bit about myself so you can get an idea about who you'll be writing with as well as what I'm looking for exactly. I enjoy tea, video games, horror movies, and very cheesy pick-up lines every so often. I have one dog who is basically my child (and who thinks he is just a smaller human). I do a lot of writing on my own personal stories as well as shit-posting on Tumblr in between periods of writer's block. No, I don't have any Tumblr blogs dedicated to my characters at the moment due to keeping up with my main ones being a hassle as it is. Over all I consider myself to be pretty laid back and chill. I get passionate about my stories and characters. A warning: If you decide you want to write together, I can't promise that I won't gush about our characters. If I'm invested I'll make playlists, mood boards, write little one offs about them, and all sorts of extras for them! I love chatting outside of our actual roleplay, because it's how I met some of my dearest friends.

Okay, I'll stop ramble. Here's what you came here for:

• I tend to write anywhere from two paragraphs upward depending on what is currently going on in our roleplay. Sometimes posts end up shorter do to action or dialogue. Other times they can be long, detailed, and set up background/story. I like to think I range on average from 2 - 8 paragraphs. Now when it comes to my replies, I can't honestly say how long it will be between them. I like to do at least one or two times a week; however, if I can do more I tend to write as often as I can. My goal is once a day, but that doesn't always get to happen. This all depends on my real life as well as motivation. An important note to mention is that if we do write together to check my profile. That is where I post my absences as well as when I return.

I can do pm based roleplays as well as thread based. I tend to lean more towards pm because I seem to get better notifications that way. But if you prefer one way over another let me know.

I love to plan out stories! I will ask questions, answer questions, throw out suggestions, and do my best to hold on my weight when it comes to our story. This means if you like world building, I'll help you craft a new world just for us. Need some side characters written for your character's backstory? I got you covered, my dude.

Due to my schedule at times I can be gone for a while, so, I'm understanding and patient when it comes to replies. If you get busy or something comes up, I'll wait and won't rush you. I will check in after a while just to make sure you're okay if I haven't heard nothing at all.

Have a bad day and don't want to roleplay? Cool! Just need to rant about it? I'm here and I'll offer any advice I can if you want it. Or I'll just listen. Whatever works for you.

Just to add: my characters are my characters. I want to focus on character development so this means I don't want to play your bad boy to your good girl all the time. If it works for the plot that's fine but if it is an open world that we create I'd like to have say who my characters are. Non-Binary, P.O.C, and LGBQT+ will be included.

I love characters! I tend to have at least one main character with rather sizable cast of secondary / side characters.

World building is quite enjoyable as well!

Romance is something I am fond of admittedly. I like to include it in my stories if it works out for a reason.

Ok, first of all, my favorite color is blue...no green! (If you get that reference, I will come to your house and kiss you. If you don't get the reference, you probably dodged a bullet.) My favorite drink is b u b b l e t e a because seriously, what else even matters?
*Ahem* Ok, moving on, I would LOVE to RP with you! Ohmigod when you said you RP with Nonbinary, POC, and LGBTQ+ characters I was like
tenor.gif

So, as you can probably tell, I'm a...what would you call it...Joker? Kidder? Punny? But my jokes are very rarely funny. If you are ok with that, PM me because I would frickin love to RP with you! (I'd PM you but....well, I usually start PMs with a Flandersism i. e. "howdy and how are you diddly-darn-doing today?" and that sometimes creeps people out...)

Hi! My favorite color is red, and my favorite drink is sweet tea! Anyway, I'm interested in that last Fallout plot you had, where one of us plays the Lone Survivor/ Lone Wanderer/ Courier, and the other plays a companion! I'd like to play the Courier, and would like you to be Cassidy, if that's alright!

Hello lovely! My favorite color is dark green and I’ve fallen in love with Grey’s Anatomy but I’ve also been in love with The HandMaid’s Tale. If maybe you’d wanna write something dark, gritty, full of fluff and anything between let me know!!

My favorite color(s) are blue, red, purple, black, and green (all dark and shiny) I would love to role play with you. I love non-binary, P.O.C. and LGBTQ+ characters. I'd love to build a world with you and use a bunch of characters. I love fantasy and romance, but I also have a dark side that we don't have to go into. It's just an option.

Hi, favourite colour is red and favourite drink is Fanta
I'd like to Rp with you, I'm new so I can't pm but I'm ok with a thread
I've gotten into rping recently so I'm not good at writing paragraphs but I'll try
Hope to be picked

Users who are viewing this thread

Back