• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom A httyd rp hopefully

uuuhhhhhhhhh soo the thing says ‘needs one-two more plaers’ So I’m just going to post my CS? Is that alright???

I'm not really sure I haven't heard from you all see, which I'm very sad cuz I was excited for this

Do y’all the players wanna try to reboot this if the GM can’t? This is a good premise (AND it’s up-to-date lore-wise which is nice)

Im up for it if you planing to do a rebot or your own RP. Been wanting to join one
Aye so idk where Exactly the og GM was planning to take this with regards to the general plot but I have an idea of where it could be taken (just a vague outline, nothing very specific, mostly character-based conflicts between their past lives and the fact that WHOA DRAGONS and Hold Up Berk Knew About This All Along) and I don’t have great experience with GMing but if y’all would like to kinda like all of us collaboratively GMing to a degree? Like in terms of environmental events and NPCs and also general plot. But if that appeals to y’all I’d be glad to make a thread and help start it up, write up a similar premise, design CS templates (and those all may be very similar to this one because I mean it’s kinda. Based on this one.)
Just a thought??

Aye so idk where Exactly the og GM was planning to take this with regards to the general plot but I have an idea of where it could be taken (just a vague outline, nothing very specific, mostly character-based conflicts between their past lives and the fact that WHOA DRAGONS and Hold Up Berk Knew About This All Along) and I don’t have great experience with GMing but if y’all would like to kinda like all of us collaboratively GMing to a degree? Like in terms of environmental events and NPCs and also general plot. But if that appeals to y’all I’d be glad to make a thread and help start it up, write up a similar premise, design CS templates (and those all may be very similar to this one because I mean it’s kinda. Based on this one.)
Just a thought??
Like maybe three or four go gms so we can all also have our own characters, and can have other people to refer to in the General RP Decision Making such as approving new CSs from other potential players idk I’m probably over complicating this lol

I dont know if i would volunteer as a GM as I never been one before and would not know what to do >x<

So would you like to be one of them? If we do this? I’m also tagging the one other Dracowolf Dracowolf who got a post up in the main thread and Karcen Karcen to see if they’d be interested in heaping to lead this reboot?

I did most of the plotting and building with Wolf, not sure where they disappeared. Not sure on if I'd go into a reboot myself. I did a lot of work on the plot with Wolf, and that's where my own mixed feelings come into play on such an idea. (Arcath is in fact my character)

I did most of the plotting and building with Wolf, not sure where they disappeared. Not sure on if I'd go into a reboot myself. I did a lot of work on the plot with Wolf, and that's where my own mixed feelings come into play on such an idea. (Arcath is in fact my character)
If you don’t wanna go-GM, that’s alright! We can just make a different RP with the same or a similar premise and credit you and wolf for the idea, if thats cool?

If you don’t wanna go-GM, that’s alright! We can just make a different RP with the same or a similar premise and credit you and wolf for the idea, if thats cool?
I'm generally good with helping GM and plot build, especially since plot building is what I excel at. It's just I don't like using the ideas of another RPer even if they're not around. I'm just generally not a fan of reboots without the blessing of the original creator though I understand it's hard to get in many cases.

I'm generally good with helping GM and plot build, especially since plot building is what I excel at. It's just I don't like using the ideas of another RPer even if they're not around. I'm just generally not a fan of reboots without the blessing of the original creator though I understand it's hard to get in many cases.
Hmm perhaps do you think we could simply do a different RP but still like about HTTYD pos-THW?
Vote for reboot versus a different HTTYD RP (you’ll probably be able to reuse your characters) versus different general setting (different tribes) but the characters still fall into the hidden world??

If you wanna vote say either ‘reboot’ ‘different’ or ‘different except still fall’ ig

Does anyone else want to cast their vote of ‘reboot’ ‘different’ or ‘different but still fall’??

I dont mind to which ever it goes, but maybe it would be best if we dont copy it all the way if it is a rebot because the original GM is not here

Users who are viewing this thread

Back