• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

BriiAngelic

*Willingly Participates in Self Sabotoge*
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

A House Divided

It will fall
Lr5Zct1UkoSpbdhQlKMjGf8Bcp8v1uE4Lp3Yom5H0lQ.jpgthe-moon-cemetery-dracula-s-castle-dracula-castle-ian-llanas-hd-wallpaper-preview.jpg

• The Year is 2000. Two years after the Fall of Voldemort. Hogwarts is just now fully repaired thanks to a joint effort of those involved in the Battle of Hogwarts. The dust is settling down as the last of the known death eaters have been put to trial. The conclusion is staggering as so many have been sent to Azkaban. The Wizengamot has found quite a few members guilty of collusion with death eaters. The Ministry itself is in an uproar as demands for cleaning out a corrupt cabinet are called. This of course will not happen in an afternoon, nor will it be soon.

---

The Year is 2001. Three years after the Fall of Voldemort. Hogwarts is noticing a trending decline in students to the Slytherin house. This is not yet seen as a cause for concern. Diagon Alley has been quite prosperous but also a target for stray occurrences of Death Eaters. A special subclass of Aurors has arisen as the “Anti-Magical Terrorist Unit” the dark arts have been receiving a real crackdown. As such Knockturn Alley is losing a lot of business and many shops are moving out east. Potion Ingredients have jacked up in prices and been harder to obtain as many legitimate businesses have ditched with the dark scare running across the land.

---

The Year is 2002. Four years after the Fall of Voldemort. Sybill Trelawney has had another prophecy.
    “Old scars inflame as conflicts never settled come back to a head. The scorned are burned from ages ago and seek to bring war back to our banks. The ones with the power to heal wounds of old are drawn into the pit each taking their corners. War returns to our banks as children learn to rely not on their elders. When heroes are born to an absence of Justice unnecessary blood is spilt. Tragedy occurs as our children take arms seeking to put to rest old failures.”

Draco Malfoy has received a position in the Ministry for The Department of Magical Equipment Control. Herminone Weasley has received a position in the Department of Improper Use of Magic Office. Ronald Weasley and Harry Potter have both completed Auror Training and Internship receiving a full Auror position. Hogwarts reaches all time lows in terms of pureblood attendance. The neighboring schools of Beaubaxon and Durmstrong receive an increase in British, Irish, and Scottish students.
    Three Death Eaters have escaped Azkaban.

---

The Year is 2003. Five years after the Fall of Voldemort. Harry Potter has died. A regular auror mission gone wrong. Dark arts are not at direct fault but they were involved in the investigation. The Rosier Family was found to not be harboring any dark items besides a family heirloom locked under Gringotts protection for the last ten years. The Rosier Family head died in the crossfire. Aurors are sighting high tension between Old magic families, formerly known as the Sacred Twenty Eight, as a possible reason for the circumstances surrounding Sir Potter’s death. The Rosier’s are succeeded by the Eldest Son Felix Rosier. The Potter’s are succeeded by his young ward Teddy Lupin. Ronald Weasley is appointed Senior Auror for his unit. Heavy Tensions occur across the board for slytherins and slytherin-born children.

----

The Year is 2004. Six years after the Fall of Voldemort. The Ministry has had a complete upheaval. Draco Malfoy has been removed from office, details unclear. Many cabinet positions have had new faces replace them. Percy Weasley has been appointed to Minister of Magic. Hannah Abbot gets outed as an unspeakable and moved into the Department of Improper Use of Magic Office. Hogwarts is in turmoil as the amount of Slytherins and Ravenclaws reach all time highs as the amount of Gryffindors and Hufflepuffs reach all time lows.

----

The Year is 2005. Seven years after the Fall of Voldemort. Three major altercations in Hogwarts Castle. A Gryffindor Head boy physically attacking the Slytherin Head girl. Ravenclaw Prefect and several Ravenclaw students found in an unauthorized dueling gauntlet with Hufflepuff students. Hufflepuff and Gryffindor Prefects both hospitalized after a nasty magical row in the middle of the hallways in defense of a bullied Slytherin Student. House Unity is at an all time low as not a single student from the battle of Hogwarts is still enrolled.

----

The Year is 2007. Nine years after the Fall of Voldemort. It is September 1st. Today is the sorting ceremony. You follow your housemates to watch as the first years of the year get sorted.

Our Story Begins

/tracks/

wait question, so are our characters the first years are they are just watching the first years come in

also very nice music choices

Last edited:
/tracks/

wait question, so are our characters the first years are they are just watching the first years come in

also very nice music choices
The Year is 2007. Nine years after the Fall of Voldemort. It is September 1st. Today is the sorting ceremony. You follow your housemates to watch as the first years of the year get sorted.

Our Story Begins

---

You mean this part? I don't think it is based on a first year's p.o.v

It's in 2nd person; I don't know if the character is a first year watching other first years come in (thus our character is also a first year), or if we are an elder (veteran if you will) watching the newbies get sorted. Or if it even matters lol

Chimeric Chimeric You character can be either a year or not. There’s no year that I’m barring off. Sorry for the confusing wording.

Bumping! Very much still open and recruiting!

I'm interested in joining this roleplay, though I am uncertain whether the character I have in mind would be accepted.

He would be a student moving from a school abroad to Hogwarts, and he would be an older student, roughly 15 or so. I wanted my character to be from a country whose rules about the study and practice of magic are more liberal than in the UK.

There's quite a bit of backstory for this character, so maybe it would be best to write the character sheet first, and then you can tell me if it would be acceptable or not.

I'm interested in joining this roleplay, though I am uncertain whether the character I have in mind would be accepted.

He would be a student moving from a school abroad to Hogwarts, and he would be an older student, roughly 15 or so. I wanted my character to be from a country whose rules about the study and practice of magic are more liberal than in the UK.

There's quite a bit of backstory for this character, so maybe it would be best to write the character sheet first, and then you can tell me if it would be acceptable or not.
So I will say I'm fine with the more liberal than the UK home country but Transfers won't be allowed. Because this is a story primarily of the fall out of the Wizarding War and the racism and prodigious that don't go away with the fall of a single villain, all characters should have spent the entire time in Hogwarts since first year. I welcome adding in different cultures of the wizarding world though. I glance at cses as theyre wips so if i see you going in a direction from the get that would be outside of what I'd accept i will let you know in advance and I'm always around to brainstorm concepts!

Regigigas Regigigas Honestly I hate to say it but i'll have to ask that you find another rp. I don't see the cs being setting appropriate, also if a paragraph is too much of a mouthful I already know that 90% of our writers will be writing far more than that and rather you not skim it. Also I'm kinda worried you're looking for something that's not this rp, I'd rather not have the Interest thread be a back and forth of a near arguement so I'm going to delete your posts on it now, sorry dude better luck with another rp.

Sweet, I look forward to seeing what you do. Join the discord if you have a chance. You can find it on the CS page.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back