• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom A Hogwarts Journey: The Next Generation [CLOSED]

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Platform Nine and Three Quarters

PixieDust

Ten Thousand Club
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
CHAPTER ONE: PLATFORM NINE AND THREE QUARTERS

The bedlam and general hubbub of Platform Nine and Three Quarters had come around once more on a surprisingly bright London September morning. Students hung about on the platform as early as twenty minutes before the arrival of the scarlet steam train, dubbed, The Hogwarts Express.

Older students stood in clusters, some with no family to see them off whilst others desperately trto extricate themselves from overly clingy parents. Most of these older students seemed to have finally broken away from traditional wizarding garb, and formed styles much closer to the modern muggle world.

Still too were the younger children, some about to board the train for the first time in their lives, clutching their owls, cats and toads, or gripping the hand of a parent in a vice-like grip.

At exactly eleven o’clock, The Hogwarts Express would leave for Scotland, but just now it burst forth in a flurry of colour onto the platform with a satisfying ‘toot!’

Some of the new students gasped with delight, and made haste to say their goodbyes. Either way, in ten minutes the train would be gone, and the journey to Hogwarts would commence...

QUICK QUOTES NOTE: welcome to the RP! As your students board the train, please feel free to have them select a compartment from A-K. Each compartments fits four students (six at a push).

Fifth year prefects will need to go to compartment F for their first prefect meeting at 11:30, but they can head there at any time and I’ll let you know when the time comes (keep an eye out for Victoire’s post!)

Enjoy the ride and don’t forget to get something sweet from the lovely Trolley Lady!​

Last edited:

• 24eb596241810ebdb2042b66fffe7d4d.jpg
    Location: Hogwarts Express, Compartment C With: Midas and Birdie

Imelda clung tightly to her father's hand as the Doherty family made their way through the hustle and bustle of King's Cross train station. Muggle train stations and airports and all manner of things were not alien to her, but from everything her mother had told her about The Hogwarts Express, they definitely did not have the same excitement of magical transport. In fact, as the family weaved their way through the crowds of muggles, Imelda couldn't help but notice how gloomy and darkly dressed most of them looked. The muggles around Godric's Hollow were far perkier.

'Ah! That's the one, come on kiddos.' her mother exclaimed, pointing out a large brick wall separating platforms nine and ten with one hand, and pushing her trolley packed with the suitcases of her children and their grey and white kneazle Birdie perched lazily on the top with the other hand.
    'Now remember, walk straight through the barrier. Do it at a run if you're nervous.'

Imelda looked up at her father with wide eyes and squeezed his hand a little bit for reassurance. 'Daddy will it hurt?' She asked. Imelda thought of herself as rather brave, but the idea of running head first into a brick wall was ludicrous and did make her nervous. Her father chuckled deeply and ruffled her messy blonde waves.
    'I don't know, tesora. I went to school the Beauxbatons way.' Imelda sighed. Of course, she always forgot that her father never went to Hogwarts. Before she could turn to ask her mother, Midas made a faint scoffing sound and she caught him rolling his eyes at her.

'What, it was a perfectly valid question! I bet you thought about it too, Golden Boy,' she shot at her brother with an accompanying glare.

'Right you two. None of that. Chop chop! Imelda, you first, love.' Her mother placed a hand on her back and handed her the first trolley, all the while checking the time. Imelda took a deep breath and fixed her focus on the brick wall ahead of her. She started at a run and before she could process anything at all, she was on the other side, taking in the amazing sight of hundreds of wizards and witches, cats, owls and other animals milling about on the platform. She was soon joined by her parents and Midas.

'Oh goodness, ten minutes until departure, you both best get along to the train. You don't want the worst seats.' Mrs Doherty hugged both the twins in turn, much to the dismay of Midas especially, before waving them off as quickly as possible (most likely so they wouldn't see her blubbing, Imelda thought). She gave her father a hug and a kiss before sweeping Biridie in to her arms and beckoning Midas to come along with her.

She boarded the train just in time to see a few people cornering their father for an autograph; famous seeker on the best team ever after all. She grinned and rolled her eyes before deciding to slip into compartment C.

Last edited:
Nuella

"Now Nuella, love, listen closely" her mother started to say to her.

Nuella looked up at her, blinking and feeling a little stuffy as her mother had put on the 3rd scarf around her neck, covering half her face as well.

The past month had been a really confusing time for her. First off, a letter that said she had been accepted to a school came. It sounded like such a fancy school too. Hogwarts. Like those kind of fairy tale names she would read in books. Apparently they really wanted her to attend as they kept sending in letter after letter telling her to come.

Her parents weren't very happy about the letters. It looked like they knew she had to go to this boarding school and didn't want her to go. Nuella understood why though. Her parents would be lonely without her. Who would bring them flowers in the middle of the day, help out with the dishes or have a fun time watching movies with them? Just in case, Nuella had placed a few more flowers in the vase so her mother would feel better.

Nuella took her mother's hand and gave it a slight squeeze. "I'm listening mother" she said with a goofy grin. It was the smile that always made her mum laugh. She stared as she noticed her mum tearing and squeezing her hand back. Glancing at her dad, he was already full on crying.

Worried, she gave a wider grin and pointed her fingers to the edge of her mouth. "Nue will be a-okay! She'll be back home soon! It's only school"

Somehow that made them cry even worse. Her mother took her in for a hug and her dad joined in, hugging her tight as they silently cried. After a moment, they let her go and wiped their faces.

"Nuella, please stay safe alright baby?" her mother said in a choked voice. Nuella nodded her head and her dad patted her head, pulling the trolley with her luggages and Poofy that was sleeping on it, and took Nuella's hand to place on the trolley.

"This might sound weird Nuella, but when you are ready to go, I need you to trust me and run straight into that wall and don't turn back" her dad said firmly.

Nuella shook her head in disbelief and glanced between the wall and her dad. She looked over to her mother that was nodding her head and again at the wall.

"uhm okay'' she said uncertainly. She gave her parents one last hug, telling them she love them and angled herself towards the said wall.

Taking a deep breath, she clenched her hands on her trolley and started running towards the wall. Her body was screaming that she was going to crash as the wall was getting nearer. She wanted to stop but her dad had told her to trust him and trust him she will. As she got closer to the wall, Nuella squeezed her eyes shut and continued to run.

After awhile, she peeked open her eyes to find a different train station, another place filled with people wearing the same uniform as her as well as animals everywhere. She looked around for her parents only to not find them anywhere. Feeling a little scared and anxious as she was now all alone with Poofy, she looked around as to where to go.

Everyone seemed to be entering the train, so into the train Nuella went. She walked past the compartments and stopped at C for cat, glancing to see if there was space. Seeing that there were two people inside already, Nuella spoke up. "uhm, is it okay if I sit here too..?"

Last edited:
1620315451436.png

Cas had been on the train for HOURS. She'd had to get here REALLY early and she was tired.

At this point, she'd just been wandering the train for a few minutes. When she saw a prefect walking down, she ducked into the closest seat- not realizing that there were people in there. "Oh. Hey."

Cas ducked back out. No thanks. She headed down to J where she'd been hanging around before.
She REALLY hoped nobody would follow her back to it- that would majorly suck.

Ah well. Anyways. She pulled out a book and shifted into a comfortable position. Which for Cas, obviously, was sitting upside-down with her feet on the headrest and her head on the floor. She ran her eyes over the lines of the story without really reading it.

This was booooooring. Cas wanted her bird.

Aaaaaagh. Would anyone make it all the way back here? She doubted it. Well... No, no. Maybe one or two kids, but not an overload.

Felix Quentin
In any other situation, Felix wouldn't have ever imagined that he would be pointed towards a pillar to get to his school. But the professor did explain that they were magic. Though the last thing he expected was that they would have to take the train to this magical school. Though he was met with another adversity— how was he going to get onto the platform if there was just a pillar and no secret door? Now he was wishing his parents didn't drop him off and left immediately to get to his brother's recital.

Ah, maybe he should have asked the professor about it back when they were still being guided around in Diagon Alley. Or well, he could take the risk of just asking someone but he wasn't sure which one were— what did the professor call them? Muggles?— or if they were witches or wizards. Ah, this is some trouble he found himself in.

He idled around the area, not knowing who he could ask for instructions. When another family came up and he watched the kid go through the pillar. He blinked. Okay, so that's how. He moved his cart in front of the pillar and rushed in. And just like that, he was on another platform bustling with what he assumed to be the future students of Hogwarts. Or other higher up students.

He brought his cart to the storage compartment to put his stuff there. He picked up his owl's cage and moved into the train where all the students seemed to be going. A bunch of others looked like they were right at home while others looked like they were much more nervous and excited. He honestly couldn't tell which one he felt but he was certainly looking forward to it. After all, magic! He thought that wasn't real or he was crazy for being able to move objects before and now he was going to learn all about it!

He saw someone peeking into a compartment— he looked up to see that it was the C compartment— and decided to approach her. He rapped his knuckles against the wall to call attention and not startle the girl in front of him. "Got some room for one more?" He asked with a small grin.

Location: Hogwarts Express, Compartment C With: Midas, Birdie, Nuella Simplymelsh Simplymelsh and Felix AI10100 AI10100

Imelda sat with her nose pressed up against the window watching students boarding the train. She let out an excited gasp as she caught sight of her neighbours in Godric's Hollow: The Potters. Was James finally starting this year too? How exciting. As she turned to tell Midas who she had spotted, she was greeted by a pair of students about their own age, hanging by the door. A girl and a boy.

Midas hardly looked up from his paper, but Imelda knew he was slightly annoyed. Birdie's ears pricked up and his green eyes zeroed in on the newcomers with interest as he languished on Midas' lap. Imelda sighed inwardly. Of course Midas would leave it up to her to make the introductions.

She offered the pair a slightly shy smile. She was not usually shy, being used to meeting new people all the time, but this was different. These might even be her class mates. What if they thought she was rubbish at magic? What if they were those pureblood elite types?

Really, she thought, the only way I will know if I talk to them.

'We have plenty of space in here,' she ran a hand through her messy blonde hair nervously, before gesturing toward the empty spaces. She ignored the look Midas was giving her and moved a little bit closer to the window.

'I'm Imelda, and this is my brother Midas and our kneazle, Birdie.' An icebreaker. She needed to think of an icebreaker. Aha! She rifled through her bright purple messenger bag and pulled out a couple of chocolate frogs her mother had packed for the journey. 'Would either of you like a chocolate frog?'

Nuella

Nuella glanced behind her as she heard the sound of the door being knocked. Seeing another person behind her made her step forward a little to give him some space. The girl that was sitting near the window seemed friendly as she allowed them to come and sit with them. The guy sitting nearer to the aile looked a like to her.

"maybe they're twins" Nuella thought to herself as she did a quick scan of the available seats. Not wanting to make the guy behind her squeeze inbetween everyone to sit at the window seat, Nuella promptly went in and sat next to the other guy while placing Poofy on her lap. Poofy did a small stretch and sat comfortable on her lap, doing small kneading motions and purred loudly.

Looking at the packaging that the Imelda brought out, Nuella blinked as she took one. "Thank you" she smiled happily as she inspected the packaging. "chocolate frogs? What are they?" she asked curiously as she shook it a little, tilting her head as she tried to find the opening of the packet.

Once she was able to find it, she opened the box triumphly. Chocolate! It was actually chocolate!! She gasps in surprise and immediately picked it up and chomped on its head, not noticing that the chocolate was alive at all. As she ate the chocolate, Nuella had a blissful look on her face. She loves chocolate and this particular one tastes really good, better than the ones that were shaped like shells or bunnies back home.

"This is really good!! Thank you so much!" she said happily, her eyes sparkling at Imelda. Maybe this girl would be her friend. She's a good person, she gave her chocolate. Nuella ate her chocolate happily as she looked at the packaging she had. It was a really pretty packaging. There seemed to be something in the box and Nuella took out the card as she finished her chocolate frog.

It was a card with a guy on it with the name 'Giuseppe "Joe" Savoretti' written on it. Nuella tilted her head a little and showed Imelda the card. "Is this a trading card or something?"

Last edited:

Felix Quentin
Seeing as they were invited in, Felix waited for the girl to make her way inside before choosing the last remaining space to himself— right beside the girl who had invited them inside. Her twin gave them a short greeting and Felix gave him a nod as he sat down. He propped up the cage of his owl onto the floor between his legs, mumbling something about it would have been better if he could just have his owl out of the cage. Apparently, wizard owls are smarter than regular ones. Who knew there was a distinction?

"Felix, pleasure to meet the three of you." He returned the greeting with an easygoing smile before patting the top of his owl's cage. "This is my owl, Euradyl. My older sister named her." When they had taken turns naming the owl, she only responded to Euradyl. Once that whole debacle was over, they all went back to perusing what else Felix had been bought. He didn't really understand a lot of what was written in the books and his siblings lost interest quickly due to how they weren't able to replicate it anyway.

At the offer of chocolate frogs, Felix tilted his head. The girl had immediately taken a package and ripped it open. It looked like it was particularly delicious based on how she looked.
"Must be some good chocolate then. Hit me." He took one of the packages gratefully and opened it.

Before he could even reach in for his prize, something darted upwards. He turned to look at the top of their compartment where the chocolate frog was sticking to. He blinked. Okay. So magic chocolate that moves around?

"Uh?" He kept staring at it and watched as the frog was losing its sticky grip on the roof. As it fell, however, Felix's instincts kicked in and he reached out to grab it before clamping his hands around it to prevent it from moving. "Man, you wizard folk and your pillar doors and moving chocolate. What's next? Moving trees?" He joked with a light chuckle before leaning back onto the compartment and dusting off the frog.

As the girl showed a trading card, Felix munched thoughtfully on the now not moving frog. He wasn't sure if he should feel bad for eating it while it was still squirming around but then again, it's just magic. He looked down to check who he had gotten and it was some woman named Circe. He felt like he's heard of that name before but decided to just keep the card and turned his attention back to the two.

Simplymelsh Simplymelsh PixieDust PixieDust

*Alex boards the train, still wondering if he could really find success in some school full of kids that wouldn't understand him or his personality, he walks into compartment j hoping to be alone that way he can collectively think to himself, his hobby that he has done for a long time since the only people who really understands him is his parents, who were both from magical families before they got together... Alex passes by a compartment full of people but he just walks by them, wanting to be alone before finding a compartment and sitting down to think by himself... He begins to look through his luggage, checking his things and seeing if he has everything he needs*

"Toothpaste: Check, Toothbrush: Check, Books: Check, Wand: Check"

*Alex looks at his sleeve, he made a special compartment for his wand so that way he can just remove the strap and it would slide into his hand, he snaps the strap back on and puts away his wand before his stomach growls, the only thing he had for breakfast was scrambled eggs and bacon, he hopes that the ride isn't that long that way he can eat... He picks up his notebook and starts writing down what's going on at the moment*

Day 1: It seems i'm going to Hogwarts, my parents think i'm going to like it but i'm still unsure, i'm probably going to be by myself like always

*Alex finishes writing and puts his notebook away, he looks outside to see the surroundings, hoping that he isn't bored for long, he looks at his owl who was biting at his cage, his black feathers and yellow eyes gives him a unfriendly look, but Alex can relate to his owl*

"I think i'm going to call you, Galileo"

*Alex smiles at the name he gave his owl, knowing that maybe things won't be that bad, Galileo looks at Alex seemingly wondering what's going to happen next*

"Maybe things won't be so bad after all, Galileo, as long as i can find something to do"

*Alex looks outside again as the train begins to move a little, Galileo still biting at his cage*

Cas was delighted. She knew she could melt into the shadows, but she didn't know she could do it that well.

She leaned her head against her knuckle cheerfully, and spoke in her usual drawling way.
"Who the hell are you?"

Oh my god. Cas was starving. And this kid had an owl. It was a pretty owl- Cas wanted to pet it.
Aghhhhhhhh this was boooring.

This train was full of stuck-up kids and people who couldn't tell the difference between a book and the sun. Dumb little people. Ha-ha.

Cas was part of the second group.
It'd be nice if there were animals at this dumb school- like unicorns. Ok, ok, she wasn't that kid, but she liked horses and unicorns were just, like, magic horses. Right. Mmhm.

Okay, now she was bored again.

SSJ4 Gogeta SSJ4 Gogeta

Cas was delighted. She knew she could melt into the shadows, but she didn't know she could do it that well.

She leaned her head against her knuckle cheerfully, and spoke in her usual drawling way.
"Who the hell are you?"

Oh my god. Cas was starving. And this kid had an owl. It was a pretty owl- Cas wanted to pet it.
Aghhhhhhhh this was boooring.

This train was full of stuck-up kids and people who couldn't tell the difference between a book and the sun. Dumb little people. Ha-ha.

Cas was part of the second group.
It'd be nice if there were animals at this dumb school- like unicorns. Ok, ok, she wasn't that kid, but she liked horses and unicorns were just, like, magic horses. Right. Mmhm.

Okay, now she was bored again.

SSJ4 Gogeta SSJ4 Gogeta
*Alex jumps a little, he wasn't expecting her*

"The real question is, who are you?"

*Alex has his hands near his strap, not knowing who she is*

"..."

*Alex jumps a little, he wasn't expecting her*

"The real question is, who are you?"

*Alex has his hands near his strap, not knowing who she is*

"..."

Cas snapped back to attention. "I was here first, wasn't I?"

Her eyes gleamed mischievously and she grinned up at him from the floor. She kicked the back of the seat lazily and looked back at her book.
"So yeah, the correct questions is who the hell are you?"

She didn't caaare. She was huuuungry.
This would have been better if she was at home getting the cats ready or hanging around the other animals.

SSJ4 Gogeta SSJ4 Gogeta

Cas snapped back to attention. "I was here first, wasn't I?"

Her eyes gleamed mischievously and she grinned up at him from the floor. She kicked the back of the seat lazily and looked back at her book.
"So yeah, the correct questions is who the hell are you?"

She didn't caaare. She was huuuungry.
This would have been better if she was at home getting the cats ready or hanging around the other animals.

SSJ4 Gogeta SSJ4 Gogeta
*Alex looks at her, confused*

"Were you here the whole time?"

*Alex can't believe this, someone actually was able to sneak up on him*

*Alex looks at her, confused*

"Were you here the whole time?"

*Alex can't believe this, someone actually was able to sneak up on him*

"Yes. Nice name for your owl by the way."
Cas smiled at him sarcastically before turning back to the book she wasn't really reading.

Blah blah blah.

That's all the book said. She didn't feel like reading, but what else was there to do on this dumb train?

SSJ4 Gogeta SSJ4 Gogeta

"Yes. Nice name for your owl by the way."
Cas smiled at him sarcastically before turning back to the book she wasn't really reading.

Blah blah blah.

That's all the book said. She didn't feel like reading, but what else was there to do on this dumb train?

SSJ4 Gogeta SSJ4 Gogeta
*Alex can tell she is being sarcastic, since he is also somewhat sarcastic*

"My name is Alex, who are you?"

*Alex looks at her*

*Alex can tell she is being sarcastic, since he is also somewhat sarcastic*

"My name is Alex, who are you?"

*Alex looks at her*

Cas snorted again, not taking her eyes off of the book.

"I'm Cas. Nice to meet your, Alex."
The words were just automatic at this point. She'd been raised on show pleasantries, and she'd die on them.

She could feel Alex watching her. How strange.

SSJ4 Gogeta SSJ4 Gogeta

Cas snorted again, not taking her eyes off of the book.

"I'm Cas. Nice to meet your, Alex."
The words were just automatic at this point. She'd been raised on show pleasantries, and she'd die on them.

She could feel Alex watching her. How strange.

SSJ4 Gogeta SSJ4 Gogeta
*Alex looks at her*

"I'm impressed that you were able to sneak up on me, not many people are able to do that"

*Alex smiles at her*

"It's nice to meet you Cas"

Location: Hogwarts Express, Compartment C With: Nuella Simplymelsh Simplymelsh and Felix AI10100 AI10100

Imelda blinked several times as the brunette girl took the chocolate frog from her with such enthusiasm and ripped open the purple and gold packaging. Imelda expected the frog to leap from the packaging, but the girl had chomped on it straight away as its little chocolate legs flailed about.

Imelda's blue eyes lit up with amusement at the sight. 'Oh wow, you're an expert with chocolate frogs I see. If I knew how to do it, I'd cast a freezing charm on them every time I ate one to stop them from jumping.'

Even Midas had looked up from his newspaper fully to watch.
    'Honestly. Accepting a gift without giving us a name. They don't teach manners anymore do they?' Midas was smirking at the girl a little, pleased with his joke. With a sigh, he nudged Birdie from his lap and got to his feet, turning to Imelda. 'Since you've found your own company, I will find my own. Don't forget to change into your robes sister.'

'But daddy said-'
    Imelda started, but Midas had already said his goodbyes to the newcomers and swept from the room with Birdie following closely behind him. Imelda frowned for a moment, before letting out a dramatic huff, folding her arms and flopping back into her seat like the little girl she was.

Her mood didn't stay sullen for long though, when the girl showed her the chocolate frog card. It was her dad, hovering in mid air on his Firebolt, smiling and adjusting his goggles.

'Yes, it's s trading card. I'm guessing you've never tried chocolate frogs.' Imelda wanted to add that the man on the card was her father, but she knew it wasn't very polite to boast. She smiled kindly at the girl before looking between both of them apologetically. 'Sorry about my brother. He can be a bit of an idiot sometimes...'

She watched as the boy, Felix opened his chocolate frog and the frog immediately leapt onto the ceiling. She put a hand to her mouth and giggled a little at Felix's response.
    'Moving trees? That's funny! I read in Hogwarts: A History that there's a moving tree at the school. Mum said it can be a bit scary.' She hesitated a moment, not wanting to assume, but curiosity got the better of her.
    'I'm going to take a guess that both of you are muggle borns? I mean...your parents don't have magic.'

Location: Hogwarts Express, Compartment C With: Nuella Simplymelsh Simplymelsh and Felix AI10100 AI10100

Imelda blinked several times as the brunette girl took the chocolate frog from her with such enthusiasm and ripped open the purple and gold packaging. Imelda expected the frog to leap from the packaging, but the girl had chomped on it straight away as its little chocolate legs flailed about.

Imelda's blue eyes lit up with amusement at the sight. 'Oh wow, you're an expert with chocolate frogs I see. If I knew how to do it, I'd cast a freezing charm on them every time I ate one to stop them from jumping.'

Even Midas had looked up from his newspaper fully to watch.
    'Honestly. Accepting a gift without giving us a name. They don't teach manners anymore do they?' Midas was smirking at the girl a little, pleased with his joke. With a sigh, he nudged Birdie from his lap and got to his feet, turning to Imelda. 'Since you've found your own company, I will find my own. Don't forget to change into your robes sister.'

'But daddy said-'
    Imelda started, but Midas had already said his goodbyes to the newcomers and swept from the room with Birdie following closely behind him. Imelda frowned for a moment, before letting out a dramatic huff, folding her arms and flopping back into her seat like the little girl she was.

Her mood didn't stay sullen for long though, when the girl showed her the chocolate frog card. It was her dad, hovering in mid air on his Firebolt, smiling and adjusting his goggles.

'Yes, it's s trading card. I'm guessing you've never tried chocolate frogs.' Imelda wanted to add that the man on the card was her father, but she knew it wasn't very polite to boast. She smiled kindly at the girl before looking between both of them apologetically. 'Sorry about my brother. He can be a bit of an idiot sometimes...'

She watched as the boy, Felix opened his chocolate frog and the frog immediately leapt onto the ceiling. She put a hand to her mouth and giggled a little at Felix's response.
    'Moving trees? That's funny! I read in Hogwarts: A History that there's a moving tree at the school. Mum said it can be a bit scary.' She hesitated a moment, not wanting to assume, but curiosity got the better of her.
    'I'm going to take a guess that both of you are muggle borns? I mean...your parents don't have magic.'

Cas fell off of her chair in her shock at seeing the cat. She was just glad Emmie was hidden away somewhere.
"Who're you?" she murmured to the little thing, holding out a hand from her spot- which, obviously, was facedown on the compartment floor.

She lifted herself off of the floor, brushing some dirt off of her shoulder. As she sat up, she noticed shoes standing outside of J.
Cas let her gaze travel all the way up the person, finally meeting the gray eyes of a boy who looked about her age.
Still crouched on the floor, she held a hand out to him. "Yo. I'm Cas, you?"

"And this is Alex." She proclaimed, gesturing to the other boy in the car.
She stood and sat back down on her bench.

PixieDust PixieDust SSJ4 Gogeta SSJ4 Gogeta

Cas fell off of her chair in her shock at seeing the cat. She was just glad Emmie was hidden away somewhere.
"Who're you?" she murmured to the little thing, holding out a hand from her spot- which, obviously, was facedown on the compartment floor.

She lifted herself off of the floor, brushing some dirt off of her shoulder. As she sat up, she noticed shoes standing outside of J.
Cas let her gaze travel all the way up the person, finally meeting the gray eyes of a boy who looked about her age.
Still crouched on the floor, she held a hand out to him. "Yo. I'm Cas, you?"

"And this is Alex." She proclaimed, gesturing to the other boy in the car.
She stood and sat back down on her bench.

*Alex looks at Cas*

"I can introduce myself, woman"

• 5cd32e55325584fe09ffeedf997fe924.jpg
    Location: Hogwarts Express, Compartment J With: Birdie, Cas Kitteh Kitteh and Alex SSJ4 Gogeta SSJ4 Gogeta

Birdie continued yowling until his attention was caught by a girl's voice. The kneazle cat's grey ears pricked up and his eyes zeroed in on her. He looked as though he were about to pounce on her for a moment, before deciding against it and turning his nose up at her. Without acknowledging her, he began to clean himself. Although it appeared that the girl had been snubbed, Midas knew Birdie's reaction was probably a good thing.

It was then that the girl on the floor looked up at Midas who still stood in the doorway. When she stretched a hand out in greeting, he looked down at her with surprise that quickly turned into annoyance. Yes, she had offered a handshake, but no, greeting him with a 'yo' was not in good taste at all. He rolled his eyes at her as he grudgingly and briefly shook her hand.

'I would say it is s pleasure, but frankly this is just awkward.' He turned to Birdie with a stern look. 'You are a nuisance sometimes you know,' he sighed. He supposed now that he was here, he might as well invite himself in, especially after that introduction.

'Neither of you are very good at this introduction business, are you?' he said to the boy and the girl. 'I am Midas Doherty and I do apologise for the intrusion of my cat. Now, why on earth were you lying on the floor like that? I don't suppose it is particularly hygienic.'

Location: Hogwarts Express, Compartment J With: Birdie, Cas Kitteh Kitteh and Alex SSJ4 Gogeta SSJ4 Gogeta

Birdie continued yowling until his attention was caught by a girl's voice. The kneazle cat's grey ears pricked up and his eyes zeroed in on her. He looked as though he were about to pounce on her for a moment, before deciding against it and turning his nose up at her. Without acknowledging her, he began to clean himself. Although it appeared that the girl had been snubbed, Midas knew Birdie's reaction was probably a good thing.

It was then that the girl on the floor looked up at Midas who still stood in the doorway. When she stretched a hand out in greeting, he looked down at her with surprise that quickly turned into annoyance. Yes, she had offered a handshake, but no, greeting him with a 'yo' was not in good taste at all. He rolled his eyes at her as he grudgingly and briefly shook her hand.

'I would say it is s pleasure, but frankly this is just awkward.' He turned to Birdie with a stern look. 'You are a nuisance sometimes you know,' he sighed. He supposed now that he was here, he might as well invite himself in, especially after that introduction.

'Neither of you are very good at this introduction business, are you?' he said to the boy and the girl. 'I am Midas Doherty and I do apologise for the intrusion of my cat. Now, why on earth were you lying on the floor like that? I don't suppose it is particularly hygienic.'
*Alex looks at him*

"Well it's nice to meet you Midas, my name is Alex"

*Alex extends his hand so he can shake it*

"Come on now, let's be gentlemen"

*Alex smiles at him, Galileo makes a horrible screeching sound*

"I can't let you out, i'll let you out later"

*Galileo keeps screeching*

Nuella

"Ah" Nuella said, her eyes wide and her cheeks turning red with embarrassment. She had forgotten to introduce herself. Isn't that the first thing people usually do with new people they meet? Before she could say anything, Midas given her a slight now and left. Nuella could feel her hands starting to get slightly sweaty from nervousness and embarrassment. Did Midas leave because of her?

As Nuella pondered to herself, she heard a few things that she couldn't recognise. Muggle born? Freezing charm? She blinked a little as she heard her say magic. Magic? Why was Imelda talking about magic?

Her past embarrassment gone, she turned her head to look at both Imelda and Felix. "I'm sorry that I didn't introduce myself earlier, I got excited hearing the word chocolate" she said with a sheepish smile.

"My name is Nuella Nott! You can call me Nue" she beamed at the two of them and held out both her hands for each of them to shake. "Also, what do you mean by muggle born? And... parents without magic? Magic isn't real so no one really has magic right?"

Last edited:

Felix Quentin
So they use magic even when trying to eat? Wow, magic users really are something huh? Midas commented on how the other girl didn't even bother introducing herself in her excitement from the chocolate. He watched as she turned red and he gave her a small shrug. It wasn't that big of a deal to him. Still, it didn't look like Midas was too angry at the proposition but he stood up and made his leave. Felix gave him a small wave. "G'bye dude!" He idly wondered if he'll get a chance to talk with him more.

He peeked at the trading card when Imelda mentioned that it was her father. The picture was moving. Felix couldn't make this up. It was like a movie... on paper. He pulled back from the conversation and looked at his own chocolate frog trading card of Circe and lo and behold, she was also moving. Man, movies in the magic world must be so dope!

When Imelda mentioned that there was a moving tree at Hogwarts, he shook his head in disbelief. "Noooo way! You guys get all the cool stuff! We just have normal, swaying with the wind trees. And normal, not moving photos! Okay, we have videos but we can't print those!" He huffed but obviously in jest as a bright grin stretched across his face. There was going to be a lot to explore in the school and he was getting excited thinking about it. Sure, it might be dangerous but it would be so awesome! He was told not to bring his phone but he decided to pocket it anyway just in case he needed to get in contact with his parents. Sure, they said to use the owl system but none of them knew how the owl system worked.

The girl finally introduced herself with an apology and he waved his hand dismissively. "Don't worry about it. Nice to meet ya dude." He reached forward to shake her hand but she was apparently confused with what Imelda was talking about. He pulled back from the handshake and tilted his head curiously. "Yeah, muggleborns. Like me! When your parents don't do magic stuff. Didn't a professor explain this to you when you bought your stuff? He was uhh..." He snapped his fingers in thought. "Small dude... smaller than me... uh, professor... Flitwick! Yeah, him! He was really chill and even helped me choose my wand back at Ollivander's." At that, he pulled out his wand, grinning at it. "Don't know too much about using this thing though."

Simplymelsh Simplymelsh PixieDust PixieDust

*Alex looks at him*

"Well it's nice to meet you Midas, my name is Alex"

*Alex extends his hand so he can shake it*

"Come on now, let's be gentlemen"

*Alex smiles at him, Galileo makes a horrible screeching sound*

"I can't let you out, i'll let you out later"

*Galileo keeps screeching*

"Oooh, a gentleman." Cas snarked from her spot- perched in a seat.
Sitting in the correct way, how shocking. Wow. 10/10, great work, Cas.

She settled her hand on her chin and grinned smirk-ily at Midias.
"What, you don't sit on the floor? It's wonderful, lord, you really should try it."

" Midias, was it? Lovely name. M-i-d-i-a-s."

She spelled it out. And, of course, quietly stored away the spelling for future blackmail.
"So, your daddy's a big shot and you feel entitled?"

Cas kicked up her feet and snorted.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back