• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom A Hogwarts Journey: The Next Generation [OOC Chat]

Just an announcement everyone. I plan to move on to the Hogwarts Sorting Ceremony within the next four days so if your character(s) is not posted in the RP thread, please do post them or wait until the time skip to introduce them.

For characters with prefects the meeting will be started and wrapped up very soon so if your prefect needs to be at the meeting in compartment F, have them be at least present . I’ll. be tagging all players with prefects in the relevant posts.

Hope you’re enjoying the RP so far and as a side note, don’t forget to always mention the location of your characters in your posts and tag other players you’re interacting with.
Simplymelsh Simplymelsh Dawnstar Dawnstar AI10100 AI10100 SSJ4 Gogeta SSJ4 Gogeta Kitteh Kitteh LittleMissSunshine LittleMissSunshine Nine of Swords Nine of Swords Processed Stardust Processed Stardust D. Rex D. Rex Karcen Karcen

Just an announcement everyone. I plan to move on to the Hogwarts Sorting Ceremony within the next four days so if your character(s) is not posted in the RP thread, please do post them or wait until the time skip to introduce them.

For characters with prefects the meeting will be started and wrapped up very soon so if your prefect needs to be at the meeting in compartment F, have them be at least present . I’ll. be tagging all players with prefects in the relevant posts.

Hope you’re enjoying the RP so far and as a side note, don’t forget to always mention the location of your characters in your posts and tag other players you’re interacting with.
Simplymelsh Simplymelsh Dawnstar Dawnstar AI10100 AI10100 SSJ4 Gogeta SSJ4 Gogeta Kitteh Kitteh LittleMissSunshine LittleMissSunshine Nine of Swords Nine of Swords Processed Stardust Processed Stardust D. Rex D. Rex Karcen Karcen
(Ok)

cool

Sounds good! I'm about to unlock Rafe ( Nine of Swords Nine of Swords ) right now since it's been quite a few days.

I apologize in advance for anything mean that Artemis or Vivian say xD Vivian isn’t mean like Artemis is but she’s kind of snarky and insulting sometimes 😂

Users who are viewing this thread

Back