Looking for β™₯ 𝓐 𝓗𝓸𝓫𝓫𝔂 𝓑𝓾𝓭𝓭𝔂 β™₯

g r i m

starchild
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
I really wanna learn some new hobbies and think it would be really fun to learn with someone at the same time. We could send updates on how we are doing and encourage each other to stick to it. These are a few ideas I had, but I'm open to pretty much anything.

β•”β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β˜†β™‘β˜†β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•—

β˜… Learn a new language
β˜… Start a bullet journal
β˜… Learn to embroider
β˜… Learn how to bake bread

β•šβ•β•β•β•β•β•β•β˜†β™‘β˜†β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•​

I've started using my bullet journal again recently. It's nothing fancy, but I find it useful. I'd be happy to exchange ideas on the topic!
And as D DisneyGirl said, what languages are you interested in?

I've started using my bullet journal again recently. It's nothing fancy, but I find it useful. I'd be happy to exchange ideas on the topic!
And as D DisneyGirl said, what languages are you interested in?
What languages were you wanting to learn?

I'm honestly interested in quite a lot. Though my main ones at the moment are French, Korean, or Arabic. Though I wish to learn many languages in my lifetime so I'm really open to anything.

I see! I'd be down for French, I haven't studied it properly in years and don't remember much besides oui and non, haha. Korean and Arabic are interesting as well, but I don't think I currently have the time and energy to start learning a new language with a different writing system from scratch.

I do bullet journaling! it's so calming. But lately i haven't touched it in a while since i recently moved and still trying to get my house in order. Lol

And baking bread is fun, i do it from scratch. Usually only in the summer though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back