• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern A High-Stakes Game for your Very Lives

Clairikins

Lesbian Extraordinaire
Welcome! The idea is simple: a lot of people got kidnapped and put into seemingly random groups of 3 and let loose in a big -sealed- area with various goals. If your group can complete your goal without breaking any rules, then you can go home.
If you do break a rule, however, then your group is sent back to start, one of your teammates is punished in a specific way that will ruin their life, and you get an extra rule to retry your challenge with! Fail three times and is there really any reason to go back to your regular life anymore?

I just had a dream about all of this and now I want to write about it. Who's in?

Woo! Looks like we got some people interested! Now to figure out how best to do this- multiple groups or one big group?
I'll see about making a group chat so we can all collaborate on ideas.

If anyone wants to play as the sadistic host or has ideas for weird challenges/punishments/restrictions, that would be great!
I think my group had to find someone? But the restriction of "no reading/writing" was a really hard one to work around, especially with all the notes we were expected to take.

If anyone wants to play as the sadistic host or has ideas for weird challenges/punishments/restrictions, that would be great!
I think my group had to find someone? But the restriction of "no reading/writing" was a really hard one to work around, especially with all the notes we were expected to take.
I wouldn't mind playing as the sadistic host, and would be willing to work with you if needed. Is the barrier, and all of its challenges supernatural or technology-based? I'm trying to figure out what type of world this is

I wouldn't mind playing as the sadistic host, and would be willing to work with you if needed. Is the barrier, and all of its challenges supernatural or technology-based? I'm trying to figure out what type of world this is
It's not magic at least, more like GLaDOS; has an eye over everything at once and can talk to groups of people at a time, pulling all the strings.
Remember, there are lots of groups performing at once- in an area that looked like a busy mall of people, with a large general area to walk around in and different stores/rooms/etc.
So basically GLaDOS takes over a mall, locks the exits, and forces people to do odd challenges if they want to escape, while also putting them in groups of three seemingly at random. With non-lethal life-ruining punishments and really unusual restrictions for groups that fail at their task.

It's not magic at least, more like GLaDOS; has an eye over everything at once and can talk to groups of people at a time, pulling all the strings.
Remember, there are lots of groups performing at once- in an area that looked like a busy mall of people, with a large general area to walk around in and different stores/rooms/etc.
So basically GLaDOS takes over a mall, locks the exits, and forces people to do odd challenges if they want to escape, while also putting them in groups of three seemingly at random. With non-lethal life-ruining punishments and really unusual restrictions for groups that fail at their task.
Yeah I'm definitely down, already got a few ideas.

Oh hey, this sounds rad, I'm so down 🙌
I love death games <3
I just joined RPN and my first group, but I've got so much time on my hands at the moment.
HMU up Discord if you want, I'd love to collab or help get the group going (if it hasn't already? 🙏).

-
ScratchyHuntress#6602

Users who are viewing this thread

Back