A High School/Slice of Life RP -- WE NEED FEMALE CHARACTERS

Winona

No, I don't have too many characters.
This rp takes place in a city off the coast of Maine. The goal is to have a "group" of characters in high school, and follow their journey through college. Or at least until we get bored.
Each school year is a "season."
And yes, we're already in Season 2. The rp is called Westbrook, and it is a year old.

Now, I know it can be intimidating to join an older rp -- where will your character fit in? How will you talk with everyone that already knows each other?
But I want to assure you that yes, although the rp is old, most of the rpers didn't join until a few months in. Heck, a couple of them have only been in the rp for a couple months.
Another bonus: Season 2 JUST started, and although some characters have a ton or history, there's even more newbies that are fresh for the rping.
We also have two GMs and a team of mods, and someone is only on. Have a question? Ask, and you'll receive an answer probably in minutes.
The rpers are friendly (most of them are now friends in real life), and more than willing to work out plots with anyone. Seriously. I've been rping for a good ten years and have never met a more cohesive, friendly bunch of people.

Still nervous but maybe curious? Feel free to comment below or send me a PM, and I can always send you a link to the Discord so you can meet everybody before making any final decisions.

Main Thread
Thread

Dede has sent messages to everyone.

Unfortunately, we are closing the interest check for the time being!

Users who are viewing this thread