• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern A Healthy Dose of Reality (Coffee Shop RP)

Walliver

Two Thousand Club
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Welcome Welcome to the Little Rose Coffee Shop and Tearoom, a safe place to express yourself and get some caffeine in your system. Opening up near you!

This is a coffee shop-based roleplay, but it’s definitely not like my last one *the GM attempts to hide their failed coffee shop rp behind their digital back*. I’ve got a few rules for OOC first:

1. The Discord OOC (when it is up) will be required. It’s just easier to talk on Discord.
2. Be respectful. Always. If I catch you not being respectful to each other, you’re getting kicked. I have no time for unnecessary OOC drama.
3. Please keep swearing to a minimum in the OOC. It’s alright IC though.

And rules for IC:
1. Stay within RPN rules. I mean it.
2. Fade to black or time skip if you must, and keep violence to a minimum. This is slice-of-life but it’s also wholesome coffee shop stuff.
3. Have fun!
Hello, and if you’ve made it this far, welcome to the thread! I’m Cornflower, your GM, here to answer all your questions. Feel free to comment or DM me with your questions. I will be editing this as time goes on 🥰

OMG yes I’m in. If you need any help with absolutely anything. I’m here.

Ok, so is this basically just like a modern-day “tavern RP” where people can go in and out as they please? If so, I’d definitely be interested.

Ok, so is this basically just like a modern-day “tavern RP” where people can go in and out as they please? If so, I’d definitely be interested.
customers can go in and out as they please (please pay for your drinks/pastries) but workers have shifts

Now adding a daycare expansion! if...that....interests.....anyone....

and bump!

sounds fun! is there a word limit or just short conversations and everything? sorry for asking, i never done a rpg on here before! c;

THE IC IS UP THE IC IS UP THE IC IS UP THE IC IS UP

I'd be interested in this as well. It seems like this could be a nice and easy way to get familiar with this site as well and get myself back into writing :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back