• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom A Haven in more ways than one (OOC Channel)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
I am rather sad I don't get to post more than I get to, but as the old addage goes, there is never enough hours in the day. Still, got to keep looking forward

No worries , life comes first. I usually am only able to post before or after work as I work full time during the pandemic constantly. Usually I close so I’m not home till almost 11 … but either way we can wait 😊 I love the thread itself and if anyone needs anything feel free to shoot me a message 😁 I always have my phone on me even at work so I tend to check it on my breaks

Yeah I'll try and post again tonight. Works been busy with people shortage so things have been tiring.

I don't think this thread will require literacy and massive paragraphs. Everything is still starting up in terms of story so theres not much to talk about yet. It's still initial introductions and greetings so far. I'd assume once we get past the 'welcome to haven' part some type of classes will be chosen or something and missions may pop up. Once that happens, there will probably be more discussion about things as characters interact more with each other or we plan out more action oriented scenes to counter enemies. Not sure how those mechanics will work of course but hopefully, there will be some motivation to develop our skills and equipment so we can better attack enemies, and also have some cool interactions as we work together on projects, or missions. or just deal with teachers or whatever. Honestly I'm not sure what this quest will focus on, the aspect of going to the academy and dealing with the school elements or focusing more on the battle elements. Either way, I'm sure we'll talk more as this gets off the ground. I'm pretty excited to see how this goes. Hope this answers your question. Can't wait to see you ic.

Might need to retcon part of your last post given whats going to happen when you slam into one of those chests. Talathel Talathel
Not sure if shes going to be running away as quickly/its going to cause a BIG scene lol

Yeah ill clarify in my next post, but was going to say slamming into a chest full of high explosives might cause a bit of a scene.

lol - whoops, I wasn't sure if chests or running into V would be better - but either way I can edit my post if that's easier lol

I mean its more to be able to interact other than entering and immediately exiting.

too true - one second and let me edit the post lol

There we go

PlusUltra PlusUltra Is that a bit better? I definitely wanted her to interact with V and Oliver in that scene there.

Last edited:
Hey Argead Argead , did you want me to reply to your post or were you looking to pause the conversation for the next step in the story?

Hey Argead Argead , did you want me to reply to your post or were you looking to pause the conversation for the next step in the story?
Go ahead and reply, I forgot to mention you in it I’m sorry, it’s been a crazy week.

Sorry about not posting. I go through these periods lethargy where I can't get anything done on top of the fact I'm kinda suffering from writer's block.

I'm still interested and I'll try to add something when I can.

Sorry that I haven’t posted in a while guys, my sister brought home a breakthrough case of covid and it’s been a hectic week, everyone is fine still but it’s looking like the probability of me getting sick is very high

Yikes - take it easy and take care of yourself. Drink tea, take elderberry supplements , drink OJ and just over all be safe a d wash your hands with warm water and soap

Users who are viewing this thread

Back