• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom a Harry Potter search

here4therps

So I am looking for Harry Potter rp. I have a post second war plot. I play a made up female and anyone you wish. Please please do not ask me to be Snape. And please be over 18

I would be interested! I got a young but male character, 1st year. DM back if you would want to do a rp with him (for age purposes, if they do find to like each other, we can obviously work around a little timeskip, but I’m open to ship, fight, casual friendship, etc.)

So I am looking for Harry Potter rp. I have a post second war plot. I play a made up female and anyone you wish. Please please do not ask me to be Snape. And please be over 18
Hey if you are still upto it I am interested. I wanted to do a post battle of hogwarts rp. I want to be a female oc and I would appreciate it if you play George. I can also along with it play anyone you want me to. Please let me know what u think about it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back