• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom A Harry potter Romance Crossover

Jeremy Kelly Lightfoot

Passion Kiss/band: Jeremy and the Rainbow Passions
Roleplay Type(s)
This is a Fandom of romance. An LGBTQ essence and one for the books. But i don't know what to cross this over with. What show would you think would best fit in this type of Rp?

My Characters are a surprise. But... i just need options for what show would be best for using to crossover. This is the part where someone needs to offer up some options... ideas. So... if there's anyone who's got an idea... Step on up. Step on up. Let's see what you all got for options.

Not a show per say but I alwaus thought it would be neat to mix potter magic with the tamriel magic of elderscrolls

Not a show per say but I alwaus thought it would be neat to mix potter magic with the tamriel magic of elderscrolls
I'm not very familiar with that. It's an idea... but just... i never heard of Tamriel magic of elderscrolls. I don't even know what that is. It's practically the first that i've heard about it. seriously... the first time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back