• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom A Happy (?) Hunger Games Roleplay!

AnAsset

I'm me, pretending to be someone else.
Hello, bored person searching the internet! I recently (today) binged all of the Hunger Games movies as they were on tv and got a huge craving to Roleplay in that universe once again.

I would prefer to play as the character Johanna Mason, as she’s my all-time favorite character from the books. Her sass and snark make it hard to hate her, and yet, she’s an asshole, so you hate her.

As for your character, I am not too picky! I’ve done Roleplays with Johanna and Katniss, Johanna and Finnick, Johanna and Gale, and Johanna and OCs (male and female) with a lot of success. I also have a couple of plots that can help us get started:
  1. This plot takes place after Johanna’s games and deals with her transition coming home, and what happens afterwards
  2. This plot takes place during the Quarter Quell and basically follows Johanna’s perspective of what she was doing during that time (would likely lead into the following plot)
  3. This plot takes place during the revolution, Johanna’s adventures (or more likely, misadventures) during that time, and what happened to her (and your character) after Snow and Coin die.
  4. I’m also open to any ideas you might have!
Some info about me:
- I am 23 years old and would prefer to have partners who are 18+
- I am very active, but I don’t expect you to be. However, if you’re going to ditch, just tell me so I’m not waiting around for a reply
- I definitely prefer OOC chatting so we can plan things out
- I stick to third person past tense and usually write 1-3 paragraphs or whatever my partner does
- I would prefer literate partners

Please let me know if you’re at all interested! Feel free to PM me, or comment here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back