• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

A Hades and Persephone Inspired Love Story

Atsuko said:
sorry for asking so many questions ;~; but should I use a real life picture or anime picture. I don't mind either.
You're fine :) That's up to you. Doesn't matter to me. I'm fine with either.

@Sevenfold If you want, you can PM me with any questions or concerns you have about the RP. Or you can just simply discuss the plot with me :) You don't have to if you don't want to, I just don't want our conversation to get lost on here lol

Still looking :)

Yay! I've been eyeing this little plot for a while. I normally do para and multi-para rp anyway; for the post a few times a day with work it might be limited. I'll try to keep it minimum 2-3 times a day. I have learned the bitterness of god mod and the sue's so no problem there, not a drama fanatic and I'm too much of a romantic to do dark and gritty things. Last but not least; I am totes fine playing the female.

I hope I amswered to all the rules. O.o

[QUOTE="Industrial Lace]Yay! I've been eyeing this little plot for a while. I normally do para and multi-para rp anyway; for the post a few times a day with work it might be limited. I'll try to keep it minimum 2-3 times a day. I have learned the bitterness of god mod and the sue's so no problem there, not a drama fanatic and I'm too much of a romantic to do dark and gritty things. Last but not least; I am totes fine playing the female.
I hope I amswered to all the rules. O.o

[/QUOTE]
The posting, it's completely fine. I know people have lives. I put that there to simply ask for a post or two a day lol I'm sure all will be fine. You can go ahead and PM me and we can discuss the plot further :)

I'd like to take on one or two more partners for this please.

Hi there! Is this RP still open because I seem to have the same interests/rules for looking for a partner as you do. I do hope you're still willing to take on a new partner because I'm quite interested in this plot. :)

DulcetFlux said:
Hi there! Is this RP still open because I seem to have the same interests/rules for looking for a partner as you do. I do hope you're still willing to take on a new partner because I'm quite interested in this plot. :)
Go ahead and PM me and we cam discuss it further :)

Bump~

Users who are viewing this thread

Back