• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

A Hades and Persephone Inspired Love Story

NotAllThatCreative

Professional Bookworm
My rules:

• No one liners. I refuse to RP with you if you're just going to do one liners. A paragraph or two will be fine.
  • Help contribute to the RP. Meaning, please don't be afraid to bring an idea up.
  • Post at least a few times a day please.
  • Give me a heads up if you won't be on at a certain time or day.
  • Don't be rude. I can come back at you with a terrible attitude and I won't hold my words back.
  • Don't force an action on a character.
  • If you're a drama fanatic (meaning someone who likes to break characters up without a good reason) please don't respond to this.
  • And please do not rape a character
  • I do wish to play the male in this RP. I have an idea of what he looks like, how he acts, and background in my head. He in a WIP currently and I will get him up tomorrow.

For the longest time, he had his eyes set on one woman and one woman only. He was ancient and she was fairly new to the world. She was human, he was not. Every time he would get close to her in the past, something would happen and she would die, leaving him with a horrible heart break. This time though he was determined to get to her before anything else would so he has a plan in mind. Once she reaches twenty-two years of age, he plans to kidnap her and keep her close, wanting to slowly get her to love him. He has watched over her her whole life and she never knew it. He wanted nothing more than to protect her but all she sees is a monster who has kidnapped her. Will he ever gain her love or will she continue to hate him until she dies once again?

Last edited by a moderator:
This story line is very interesting, and I am interested in joining this roleplay.

Most of my responses range from 2-4 paragraphs depending on how the plot situation, and I tend to hide my sass unless I get deeply annoyed by something which usually doesn't happen. There may be certain days (not often) if this is a long-term roleplay, that I may have to skip due to exams and other boorish school stuff.

A couple questions though.

1. Is the main male character a god or some other form of a supernatural being?

2. If it is Greek myth themed, will other gods be involved?

3. If you accept me as your roleplay partner, do you want to be the male character or female character?

Yep. Ok.

Atsuko said:
This story line is very interesting, and I am interested in joining this roleplay.
Most of my responses range from 2-4 paragraphs depending on how the plot situation, and I tend to hide my sass unless I get deeply annoyed by something which usually doesn't happen. There may be certain days (not often) if this is a long-term roleplay, that I may have to skip due to exams and other boorish school stuff.

A couple questions though.

1. Is the main male character a god or some other form of a supernatural being?

2. If it is Greek myth themed, will other gods be involved?

3. If you accept me as your roleplay partner, do you want to be the male character or female character?

Yep. Ok.
I do want this to be a long-term RP, yes, but if not, I completely understand.

The answers to your questions:

1. The main character is something I plan to work on tomorrow. I would like to make him a god, yes, but I'm not entirely sure just yet. He's in the works currently.
  2. Maybe. Not entirely sure yet. That question is in the air right now. I might do it just to make it interesting.
  3. I would like to be the male. It'll be a change for me but I'll get used to it quickly.

NotAllThatCreative said:
I do want this to be a long-term RP, yes, but if not, I completely understand.
The answers to your questions:

1. The main character is something I plan to work on tomorrow. I would like to make him a god, yes, but I'm not entirely sure just yet. He's in the works currently.
  2. Maybe. Not entirely sure yet. That question is in the air right now. I might do it just to make it interesting.
  3. I would like to be the male. It'll be a change for me but I'll get used to it quickly.
Alright. Great! I was looking for a long-term roleplay as well. And okay to the rest of the questions. Will you be making a new thread, or will we do it here. (I would prefer making a new thread so that everything would be organized kinda?)

Probably thread. I can get it up tomorrow and get my dude up tomorrow as well :)

[QUOTE="Yuuki Kuran]This is such a cute idea!

[/QUOTE]
I'm glad you like it! :D I believe you're wanting to participate in it as well?

NotAllThatCreative said:
Probably thread. I can get it up tomorrow and get my dude up tomorrow as well :)

I'm glad you like it! :D I believe you're wanting to participate in it as well?
Alright great!

NotAllThatCreative said:
And that is completely fine. PM me and we can discuss it further?

Working on the character right now @Atsuko I will get the forum up within a few hours. Trying to finish up this little bit of homework.
Aye sir. I'm finishing up last minute winter hw as well lol.

NotAllThatCreative said:
Yes, I'll get up in a few when I switch computers.
So will the setting be like in greek mythology sort of time period or modernized version.

Am I too late for this? Or were you searching for just one partner to roleplay the idea with? Damn, I've always loved the Persephone and Hades stories. xD

Atsuko said:
So will the setting be like in greek mythology sort of time period or modernized version.
I was thinking modern.

Sevenfold said:
Am I too late for this? Or were you searching for just one partner to roleplay the idea with? Damn, I've always loved the Persephone and Hades stories. xD
You're not late at all :) I can take on multiple people for this.

[QUOTE="Yuuki Kuran]Are we still rping?

[/QUOTE]
Yes, I'll send you my sheet.

All right, awesome. Is it necessary for me to send you a character sheet or can I leave descriptions to the roleplay? I prefer that method since it's what I'm used to doing.

Would you like to differentiate this from the others or keep it in a modern setting as well? :)

Sevenfold said:
All right, awesome. Is it necessary for me to send you a character sheet or can I leave descriptions to the roleplay? I prefer that method since it's what I'm used to doing.
Would you like to differentiate this from the others or keep it in a modern setting as well? :)
Do whatever it is you feel most comfortable with :)

I would like to keep it modern. It's where I based Sulian's profile lol

NotAllThatCreative said:
Do whatever it is you feel most comfortable with :)
I would like to keep it modern. It's where I based Sulian's profile lol
So, when shall we start? I'm playing the Persephone reincarnation character right?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back