• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy A Guild of Heroes...

i am curious. no idea what a jaeger or a chanka is tho

but what is a hero in the eyes of the guild?

is it like a templar? :)) justice police with a penchant for charity?

Tachanka, Jaeger and Ash are operators in Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege xD

Think of “The Guild of Heroes” as just a name. They’re called the Guild of Heroes because the founders became heroes on the scale of defeating demon lords. They act more as an adventurer’s Guild, with good intentions of course. Everyone is welcome

I believe birdsie can explain this way better than i can, because he is way better with words than me anyways.

But ima try

A hero in the eyes of the guild is a person, willing to join the guild, take the quests the guild offers and complete them, by that doing good, as the quests are all sent in from people that have issues they cannot resolve themselves, but need the guild to do it for them. Like a monster hunting villagers or some orcs raiding towns, whatever it may be.

The guild has a hierarchy, that categorizes how strong a person is and what kind of quests they might be able to complete, i believe. Not sure, has been a while.

And Jaeger and Chanka are videogame characters, nothing to do with the rp.

oohhh thank you! :) that does sound fun. it reminds me of Legend of Heroes, Tear of Vermillion.

i could definitely enjoy writing to that theme.

I'm interested. I can make both a villain and an adventurer. Or at least a villain(s), I don't mind either.

I MIGHT AS WELL HOP ON THIS TRAIN, WADDUP

That's... A lot of people.
Is it too late to join? I've got a nice idea for a character...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back