• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy A Guild of Heroes...

Birdsie

The God-Emperor of Mankind
I recently felt like making a Fantasy RP about a group\guild of heroes that go around different places in the world, trying to help people for different reasons.

You will be able to sign-up as either a member of the group, a bystander, a villain, or even someone else; such as a random mercenary; trader or passenger, and in case there are no villains, we can always use NPCs, or interact with our characters. I'm not exactly sure how it will work myself, but I am open for suggestions. By that I mean: I am not sure whether the guild\group will have a base, or if they will be travelling. If they will be paid for jobs, or if they will do it just for the sake of doing it, or if they can accept or reject payments. Again, I am very open for suggestions.

The RP would take place in an original Fantasy world, in which the Guild tries to take a neutral stand on politics and focus on helping people. Each RP'er would choose their class, abilities, weapons, rank, etc, and determine what their goal is. They can start out as a part of the guild, they can join it mid-RP, plan to join it, or try to oppose it. Or they may just be a bystander, trying to live their life while stuff happens around, being forced to interfere. Ask questions, give suggestions and let me know if you're interested below!

GODDAMNIT BIRDSIE

I HAVEN'T EVEN FINISHED MY CS FOR YOUR OTHER GOH RP.

AHHHHH!!!! You'll have one of my older CSes

Take your pick: A Beautiful Archer or a Clothes Merchant who fights with a Giant Sewing Needle?

When you say Fantasy, what era are we talkin'?
We talkin' whichever flips your boat, so long as you're not wearing kevlar and running around with an assault rifle. I welcome all prospective brave knights, pirates with flintlocks, or ancient scholars.

You are the most persistent piece of creativity i ever witnessed. You are pushing this GOH since three or smth years, arent ya? Well lets go for another ride i suppose ^^

*Squints* Something seems off about this round of GoH. Birdsie Birdsie is this part of an evil plot?
This is my Plan N-2, actually, which involves using the original interest check and trying to make the RP as similar to the original in hopes it will increase odds of victory.

Im not sure if thats pride or resignation i feel with that message. Anyways, im happy to be part again, if you´d like me in.
A little bit of both.

This is my Plan N-2, actually, which involves using the original interest check and trying to make the RP as similar to the original in hopes it will increase odds of victory.

A little bit of both.
The original was the best attempt at it that i witnessed, so not a bad idea.

This is actually the 17th if we count your experimental chapter 2 as one.

i feel like im stepping into a party where everyone knows each other and i just came to drop off cookies.

let's see how far i can go?

will this be a big powers thing, like avengers and justice league type heroes or lotr? im more of a small powers, defined world type, but maybe this is worth it, what with all the loyal hype.

i feel like im stepping into a party where everyone knows each other and i just came to drop off cookies.

will this be a big powers thing, like avengers and justice league type heroes or lotr? im more of a small powers, defined world type, but maybe this is worth it, what with all the loyal hype.
If you never step in, you never get to be part of the party and know everyone! Cant speak for the others, but i´d be glad with some fresh meat faces to get to know! And im pretty sure, so is everyone!

If you never step in, you never get to be part of the party and know everyone! Cant speak for the others, but i´d be glad with some fresh meat faces to get to know! And im pretty sure, so is everyone!

Don't trust Jaeger mains!

But seriously, give it a go, as long as you don't instantly drop out or don't have the willpower to continue halfway through the rp lol. Birdsie has some serious dedication, pretty sure this is at least the 15th xD

Don't trust Jaeger mains!

But seriously, give it a go, as long as you don't instantly drop out or don't have the willpower to continue halfway through the rp lol. Birdsie has some serious dedication, pretty sure this is at least the 15th xD
Actually its ash mains you cant trust.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back